TRC - Lord of the Glass Desert Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned to Elta, and there was a moment of awkward uncertainty between them until he finally gathered her up and kissed her as well. "We'll talk when I get back with Ikuno, but if Perra considers you one of us, I'm going to have a hard time arguing with her." The mage's form blurred, and a sound that might have been goodbye came from his mouth before he vanished.

Both women sighed and stared at the empty space where he disappeared for a moment before Elta took Perra's hand and formed the spell to bring them back to their bodies now lying in Telsin's Inn.

Ardolan smiled as the women vanished. The spell of forgetting she cast was usually used to hide important items, but this time it worked perfectly to make the humans completely forget her presence once they were distracted. It even made Elta miss that the farmhouse should have faded as soon as Kal returned to his body. Her grin was only partially due to her success with the humans. She managed to maintain Elta's connection to the Goddess through her bonding with the mage, proving it could be done. Now it was up to the Goddess and her to figure out how to make it permanent.

After that, it was on to the next phase of her deity's plan, but for now, she needed to make a small change to the dreams of the Goddess's followers. Chuckling, Ardolan stepped off the house's porch and faded away as the farmhouse slowly returned to the gray landscape of the astral plane.

---

Neepa held the weasel's head in the slightly viscous clear liquid in her pitcher. The fluid only covered her ankles at the moment, but her pitcher was also the size of a small pool. The pool's sides attached to the base of her neck, sloping down and away to form the slippery rim. The plant-girl typically used her vines to nudge animals searching for water or the source of her scent into the pool where they would eventually wear themselves out and drown, providing her much-needed nutrients. If she were lucky enough to have something like a deer or wolf step into the pool, she could contract the rim and raise it to shoulder height, making it deep enough her prey would eventually swim themselves to death. Where other alarune had a chamber below their flower they could retreat to, Neepa's acted as a reserve for the digestive fluids in her pitcher for when she snared an unusually large deer.

Unfortunately, her hunting method put the softer, human-shaped portions of her body in the path of scrabbling claws and hooves. She brought the huge, leathery leaf attached to her back down in front of her body for protection in those situations. The only forest-dwellers she didn't consider prey were the rare mountain cats and the large blue-skinned woman who used to stop by occasionally with a male who really pissed her off. The knowledge passed on from her mother included an episode where she tried to capture a great tan cat and quickly discovered the sides of her pitcher were easily torn by the animal's sharp claws.

As for the blue-skinned woman, Neepa was simply terrified of her. In their first meeting, the large woman dragged a kicking and screaming man to Neepa's spot in the forest. The human apologized over and over for some heinous act that sounded like it involved killing other humans. In a final attempt to escape, the man flailed wildly at the white-haired, golden-horned female, managing to land a solid kick between her legs. Her lightning-fast backhand spun the human's head around to face the opposite direction while his body remained in place before collapsing to the ground in a heap. Picking the human up by its clothes, the blue-skin snorted in disgust and casually tossed him into Neepa's pool before walking away without a word.

Instinct took over, and the alarune drew up her pitcher as the woman left, floating the human and letting the large droplet which formed at the end of her cover leaf fall onto his face. The lack of response and floppiness of the man's head told her human necks weren't meant to be turned that far.

Though the blue-skin used to visit regularly, Neepa hadn't seen her the past few years and wondered if the woman was killed or passed away. The alarune couldn't imagine something killing the powerful woman after bringing her the man in the metal shell.

In her hand, the weasel's movements slowed. She didn't normally take such an active approach with her food, but the critter spun around and bit her vine when she tried to bump it into her pool. After hurting her, she was going to enjoy watching it die.

A rumbling from the ground in front of her pool made Neepa toss the rodent off into the woods, where it hacked up the liquid in its lungs as it haltingly ran from her. Two arm-thick vines pushed up from the ground beside her pool as she drained her digestive fluid into the underground portion of her body. This way, If the rumbling proved to be an enemy she couldn't enthrall with her scent, she wouldn't lose as much fluid if they breached her pitcher's walls.

A solid column of stone pushed its way up to the surface, making the plant-girl wince as it severed a few of her roots. A few seconds later, a man and woman rose up from the stone. The woman was partly made of rock, while the man's expression was similar to the humans delivered by the blue-skin.

As she began forming an aphrodisiac droplet on her cover leaf, Neepa nearly moaned out loud as an errant breeze brought her the scent of blood. The male seemed to be steeped in it, though only some of it smelled human.

One of the few times she spoke to the blue-skin was to mention how much she enjoyed a previous battered and bruised offering. Often, the men expired from exhaustion, and she had to wait until the next day before her digestive fluids dissolved their skin enough for her to enjoy the wonderful scent and taste of blood. But if the man was heavily bruised when he arrived, there was a chance her fluids could weaken the skin and let her enjoy the treat while the man lived and actively pumped the delicious red liquid into her pool.

The horned woman merely grunted and walked away, but a few of the men she brought appeared to have a few extra bruises than before. Nothing compared to the man in the metal shell, though. He didn't last long once he began fucking her, and all the metal made her sick later as she let it sit in the bottom of her pitcher. But once he was inside her pitcher, it was only minutes before he dyed the clear fluid red. Whatever this man did, it made the blue-skin extremely mad. Neepa hoped the woman would bring more like that but never returned after coming back to fetch the human's metal shell.

The breeze shifted, bringing the scent of her droplet to the human. The man slumped forward momentarily as the potent aphrodisiac took effect. When the human lifted his head, his eyes locked on Neepa, and he began straining against the stone woman's grip.

She let go, and the man fell face-first to the ground. It mattered little as he scrambled to his feet and waded into her pool while his hands worked frantically at his belt. The stalk of her cover leaf attached to her lower back and let the alarune open her legs while appearing to float in the air. More clear liquid dripped from Neepa's sex, but it acted as a lubricant and neutralized the fluid in her pool, in case she decided to have a child. Taking his cock in hand, the man roughly shoved it into the alarune's pussy, making the plant-girl shriek and wrap her arms around him as pleasure shot through her. Grabbing Neepa by the waist, he began thrusting with abandon as the walls of the pool rose around him, and the pitcher plant's liquid flowed up from below.

Her pussy filled for the first time in years. The alarune held tight and enjoyed the frantic ride while looking forward to the coming meal.

Gerda heard the man grunt and slam his hips into the alarune as he came for the first time. From her loud moan, it sounded like the pitcher plant joined him moments later. The sight of the butcher repeatedly kicking Perra as the golem moved slowly through the dirt below to stop him brought a snarl to her face. "It's better than you deserve," she growled in her grinding-rock voice before sinking into the column of stone.

---

Quick note: Chapter 11 will be delayed. It ends on a cliffhanger, so I'm going to hold onto it until I can release 11 and 12 back-to-back.

Thanks for reading!

-Blu