All Comments on 'TRC - Lord of the Glass Desert Ch. 11'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow!

This is just outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoying this great story and just wanted to thank you for all the effort you put in. Having such a great story published on a free site like lit erotica is very generous of you.

TealguyTealguyalmost 3 years ago

I have a very intense love/hate relationship with cliffhangers.😡 Bring on the next chapter!😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of your best!

Many Thanks, for your Tyme & Talent!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 3 years ago

Very nice. Congrats to Laika for finally getting one of her fetishes satisfied, its not my cup of tea but she and you handled it very well. Taking time to acclimate their audience to her preferences and then not making a big deal about it when the time came. It does help that Kal has had prior experience with his plant women - and a silly thought just shot through my head that is rapidly expanding into something that is not particularly helpful. Nevertheless, a fascinating thought and more interesting is what will unfold as the story continues.

I love to see the nuances and limitations remarked about, embraced, and the characters trying to use their own ingenuity to come up with alternate solutions. Really makes the world stay real and interesting. I especially loved and am intrigued by how thorough the elves were in making their enchanted tents- at least those of Kal's quality. Because that's not a 1st thought for creating a magical shelter is it? Sure, you protect it from outside effects and attacks; but to also know to protect the ground it sits on, and the foundation that supports that ground? That's deep and tricksy thinking that is utterly fascinating from a high magic perspective. Of course there are always limitations and exploits that can be made, but I love that these are things that have to be found and researched and tested rather than just a random solution popping into someone's head to trivialize an encounter. As well it should be for those grander magics.

Anywhose. Loved the chapter and looking forward to the next one. Although the "cliffhanger" wasn't quite as intense as I was preparing for; the previous warning is appreciated all the same. Eagerly yet patiently awaiting the next chapter.

Thank you again for your stories. You and yours Be well.

abiostudent3abiostudent3almost 3 years ago

So. The story itself was very well done and the character development on the last page is... Intense.

As for the watersports scene... Damn. That was already like my most intense hidden fetish - in that exact way - and I wasn't expecting it to have quite the mental impact that it did. I for one will certainly not be upset if that sort of scene comes up again.

BluDraygnBluDraygnalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@Anon :D

@Anon I hate the pressure of promoting my stories and hate being a pushy salesman. Doing things this way takes care of both issues and I just hope with each new chapter I get a few more followers and supporters :D

@Tealguy The next chapter was submitted last night :D

@jpz007ahren I didn't expect everyone to be into it but I find the idea intriguing when the woman is an actual urophile as opposed to making it a means of degrading someone.

@abiostudent3 Glad you enjoyed it! I always worry about a scene's reception whenever I step out of the mainstream.

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 3 years ago

Thia is just to creative not to love . I've been reading all along . This is the best take on monster girls I have read . Well done . Keep it up .

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Well, there's one thing you get absolutely spot on: knowing how to end a chapter. Now Ive got to read the next one. 5 ⛤

DruggoDruggoabout 1 year ago

Excellent cliff hanger

Wonderful story telling.

Thank you. Will probably start leaving comments on all chapters.

Feel bad for not

Been out of it.

Good luck and safe passages

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot4 months ago

<Somber music, with a deep, throbing bass line begins to play as the small party moves toward the worms. The camera takes in Kal's face, his eye determined and alert. The woman gazes forward with rhe calm assurance of one willing to sacrifice herself for her family.>

.

My mind loves to create rhe scenery to complete the picture....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
New story submitted! Beyond Worlds: Mis-taken Hero Ch 01 TRC Ch 43 will be coming right after this one, and posting these two together is part of the reason I only submitted the one chapter last month. Also, a new The Witch's Offering chapter is up on Patreon, as is the sta...