All Comments on 'TRC - Lord of the Glass Desert Ch. 12'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Jbro123Jbro123almost 3 years ago

As in Balalaika - the instrument?

BluDraygnBluDraygnalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Lol, forgot there was an instrument by that name.

No, as in the badass Russian woman from the anime Black Lagoon :)

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

I totally did not see that cumming...

BluDraygnBluDraygnalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@ZZchromosome Which part?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Was there some short red alien with lots of spikes on his head, (body?),

on Dr Who, (several seasons ago when the Dr was the young guy, before they hired that horrid old rocker-actor who sucked). The character's name

was Balalaikasome.or.another,which.way.too.long, for the Doc, so he called him Balalaika? Balalaika ended up nobley sacrificing himself so a beautiful blonde, (Brit singer played the patn) would survive.

GeoD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have to give you even more credit considering that you not only keep the chapters interesting but you do it with style and sometimes a hidden character or situation. All of it comes forward into a strikingly adventurous and erotic tale that never seems to have dull moments. I am so grateful I found this story and that you manage to keep your talent honed as to continue such fulfilling and fun stories for the reader and hopefully for the author as well. Thank you.

Be well and stay safe.

J.D.

BluDraygnBluDraygnalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@GeoD I vaguely remember the episode, mostly because Kylie Minogue was in it (I think she's Aussie, not a Brit) but don't remember him calling the red guy Balalaika. It's been many years since I saw that episode.

@J.D. Glad you are enjoying the story :) I do my best to maintain good pacing. Keeping things interesting without hammering my readers constantly with new ideas is definitely a challenge. I certainly don't want to bore anyone, but I also don't want to jump from Big New Thing, to Big Revelation, to Big Action Scene so fast it gives the reader whiplash.

CarchariasCarchariasalmost 3 years ago

I hope he brings Kashka into the core group.

Covert43Covert43almost 3 years ago

I hated the part with Kuto but canโ€™t deny itโ€™s genius, bringing a town together and helping her forgive herself hidden in a punishment, I abhor violence against women but still, genius, poor Kuto

BluDraygnBluDraygnalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@Covert43 I hated writing that scene. I mean reeeally hated writing that scene. However, I wouldn't say "Poor Kuto." As awful as it was, her guilt for nearly killing Perra was destroying her inside. She needed a punishment severe enough to fit her perceived crime to balance that guilt. Unfortunately for people like you and I, a couple of swats with the hand just wasn't going to cut it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story. I feel like such a dork. I recognize names like Edward Teach reading this site but Laika and Bala went right over my head until you mentioned their names were intentional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Little disappointed this story hasn't been updated in nearly two months; but having read the first book, and part of the second on another site, before accidentally finding the rest of it here, a day or so again... I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of this tale.

BluDraygnBluDraygnalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@ Anon, I will be submitting a new chapter either within the next few days or later today if I can get the time. If you haven't already, please check out some of my other stories:

The Witch's Offering https://www.literotica.com/s/the-witchs-offering-ch-01

First Name, Second Name, Last Name. https://www.literotica.com/s/trc-first-name-second-name

and Goldilocks and the Three (Were)Bears https://www.literotica.com/s/goldilocks-and-the-three-were-bears-pt-01

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Through reading this chapter a couple of times Kal saw Some ruins that can Charge and Saturn Magic crystals, I wonder what he can do with those ruins.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Another great chapter. Well done.

DruggoDruggoabout 1 year ago

How are there no comments here?

Great fight

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot4 months ago

A fitting end to this segment of the saga.

anubeloreanubelore3 months ago

"... "I need to get that mask off him, Kashka. He can't breathe unless it's powered." ..."

Love this story, but every time I read this chapter, this bit drives me nuts. In "Searching for the Sky" we read a brief aside about how Kal had modified his mask.

|

Here:

"... When Kal added the rune that would allow him to breathe underwater he also made some improvements to the mask. Tiny squares of leather held in place by metal clips covered holes on either side. This allowed air to escape but any pressure from the outside pushed the pieces into the holes, preventing water from entering. He got the idea from watching how the valves on the blacksmith's bellows worked. Up near the nose, a second set of one-way valves on the inside prevented the mask from becoming a death trap if he was knocked unconscious. Fitted plugs on small strips of leather could be clipped across them for use underwater. ..."

|

In light of that modification, unless Kal was a total imbecile and left the mask modified for swimming, he should be able to breathe with the mask on. If course, I remember thinking the one-way valves kind of defeated the purpose of a filter mask, but that's besides the point, in terms of continuity. And I figured he must've done something to remedy the risk of having one-way valves in your gas-mask.

|

Sorry, just rereading this for the nth time, and couldn't help myself. Love your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
New story submitted! Beyond Worlds: Mis-taken Hero Ch 01 TRC Ch 43 will be coming right after this one, and posting these two together is part of the reason I only submitted the one chapter last month. Also, a new The Witch's Offering chapter is up on Patreon, as is the sta...