All Comments on 'TRC - Lord of the Glass Desert Ch. 14'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

"Melir grabbed Rhim's hair and held her in place as he began shooting his seed into her mouth." Isn't she an antelope girl? Who has horns? So why go for the hair when she comes already equipped with handles? Shouldn't EVERY woman come equipped with handles on top of her head?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

["We weren't in the caravan," said Chaldi as she stared after the mage and cat, "but we heard about it when picking up our goods and saw one of the sandworms when we crossed over to this side years ago."]

Years? How long has Kal been away?

BluDraygnBluDraygnover 2 years agoAuthor

@ZZchromosome O.O ... I feel like a failure as a fantasy erotica writer for missing that opportunity. XD

BluDraygnBluDraygnover 2 years agoAuthor

@Anon Chaldi and Soonu saw a sandworm when they crossed the desert years ago, they aren't saying they saw the one Kal and Kashka killed.

dramythdramythover 2 years ago

Liked the chapter. Was a little surprised the gnolls fought to the death. Is there a major physical difference between the hyena-girls and the gnolls? Like are gnolls still ugly, and stupid, or was it just this band? Are Hyena-girls like good looking, not stupid, brutish, gnolls?

BluDraygnBluDraygnover 2 years agoAuthor

@Dramyth

Yes there is a difference between Gnolls and hyena monster girls. Gnolls are the female version of the DnD Gnoll (perhaps a bit larger and stronger than in the Monstrous Compendium. Back when I played we mostly did "Super" campaigns and they had to be a bit more badass to be a challenge).

Hyena monster girls follow the canid-monstergirl mold (human but with canine features like Daxas and her pack) but with the added equipment, a serious dominant streak, disdain for males, and a bite that can break bones.

dramythdramythover 2 years ago

Thanks for the reply, that clarifies things!

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Can Kal make that much of a difference to the monster girls and humans interactions?

Rowaelin69Rowaelin69about 1 year ago

@BluDragyn how much are you planning to write of these books? Is there going to be a 4th book or something? I'm so invested and if these got published as physical books I would 100% buy them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
New story submitted! Beyond Worlds: Mis-taken Hero Ch 01 TRC Ch 43 will be coming right after this one, and posting these two together is part of the reason I only submitted the one chapter last month. Also, a new The Witch's Offering chapter is up on Patreon, as is the sta...