All Comments on 'TRC - Lord of the Glass Desert Ch. 16'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 2 years ago

Yes. "Come into my magical tent," said the magician to the spider, "There's no way it could trap you inside it. You're safe with me, stranger."

-- Lovely chapter. Glad we won't have to slog through a troop of ape-women, though there may yet be an encounter. Live long and prosper Anika- you spooder girls get the short end of the proverbial stick lots of times.

-- Thank you very much for your story. You and yours Be well, and looking forward to your next installment. ^.^

Covert43Covert43over 2 years ago

Excited for more

ItsthatguyItsthatguyover 2 years ago

Thanks for the wonderful story. Excited they finally bonded. Also glad to see a nice spider girl. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks and keep being awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This just keeps getting better and more interesting. Your varied use of zoology and it’s possibilities serves you incredibly well in your story creation and character abilities. Thank you for taking the time to create and post these chapters.

J.D.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Interesting chapter. So another monster girl appears and others flee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We have waited so long for a cliffhanger yet again…. Love the story and even though the curiosity burns me to the core I’m willing to wait for quality.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

nice job.but i wont more.

DruggoDruggoabout 1 year ago

Loved it

Tarantulas rule. The coloration depiction had me giddy.

Enjoy the way Kal wants to interact with these misunderstood humanoids

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot3 months ago

Echoing comments from others, and myself, tale gets more interesting by the chapter.

Keep up the great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
New story submitted! Beyond Worlds: Mis-taken Hero Ch 01 TRC Ch 43 will be coming right after this one, and posting these two together is part of the reason I only submitted the one chapter last month. Also, a new The Witch's Offering chapter is up on Patreon, as is the sta...