TRC - Lord of the Glass Desert Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard Anika's sharp intake up breath as he first touched her, but she quickly followed it with a happy hum as the mage's fingers began rubbing and kneading her back.

"Didn't you have some questions for me?" the arachne eventually asked after a few minutes of enjoying the human's massage.

Kal slid his hand down her back and bottom. Anika gasped once as his fingers glided over the sensitive skin of her ass, then again as he lightly gabbed a handful of her rear.

"Does this have any practical purpose?" he asked, extending a finger down to her pucker and running it over the wrinkled skin there.

Anika clenched in surprise at the intimate touch but only for a moment before relaxing and letting him continue. "You mean like you humans? No, waste comes out back by my spinnerettes. This may seem a little strange, but after mating I noticed my husband's seed back there."

"I don't think that's strange," said Kal. "I was told that lamias, which have a human torso and a long snake body, sort of do the same thing. Their snake body handles their waste, and that left this part," he pressed against her back entrance and received a happy hum from the arachne, "with no purpose. The original creator of monster girls made some changes and combined it with their reproductive system. They can even get pregnant from having sex back here." The mage said a quiet thanks to Prentas as he felt the slickness of the monster girl's natural lube coat the tip of his finger.

"Do you think--" a moan interrupted her thought as the tip of Kal's finger slipped inside her bottom. once she adjusted to this new source of pleasure, she asked, "Do you think my body is the same as a lamia's?"

"Mostly, but they don't need to transfer seed to their lower body and lay eggs from their human womb. Aside from that, I'm guessing your bodies are very similar," said the mage. "There is a definite way to find out. You just need to stand back up."

"I suppose, she groaned as he removed his finger and stepped to the side. She pushed off the tent's floor and brought her torso upright before lifting the rest of her body up. Kal stepped in front of her and she adjusted her height to match his.

Kal raised an eyebrow, "This could make things interesting." Reaching out, he grasped her torso by the hips and lifted slightly, coaxing her to raise up more. Leaning forward, he captured one of Anika's nipples in his mouth.

The arachne cried out and wrapped her arms around his head, pressing him further into her breast. "How is this supposed to tell you if my human body is like a lamia's?" she panted as his tongue glided over the little nub of flesh.

Pulling away, he smiled up at her. "It isn't, but I couldn't help myself when they were right in front of me," he said before switching to her other breast. As the arachne pulled him into the soft flesh again, his hands slipped into the small space between her bottom and carapace to grasp handfuls of her ass.

Anika laid her head back and moaned from the varied sensations. A few of her husbands had noticed her breasts but none had ever lavished this kind of attention on them. Once injected with her venom, they were only interested in fucking like madmen. The contrast between his soft tongue and the light nips of his teeth sent little jolts of pleasure straight to her sex. He hadn't even touched her down there, and she wanted this feeling to go on forever.

She whimpered with disappointment when he released her nipple and ass to coax her upeven higher. Kal planted little kisses along her belly as she rose. The arachne groaned in frustration when the kisses stopped just above her clit.

When her pussy reached the same level as his head. He slowly slid his hands from Anika's hips to her sex, searching her face for any indication she was uncomfortable or wanted him to stop. When his thumbs brushed across the lips of her sex without objection, he shifted his attention to the arachne's pussy. Kal used his thumbs to spread her open. The sight matched the diagrams he had seen in his books of lamia genitalia. The clit and its hood were normal, but the arachne's sex were rotated further forward on her pelvis. Her pussy's entrance was roughly where a human woman's clit would be. The tuft of pink hair hid the difference until her lips became swollen from arousal. It made sense considering most couplings would be in a standing position. Her sex also seemed noticeably smaller since her arachnid body handled all of her waste fluids. Though the change looked minute, it meant her clit was positioned directly above her opening. With the right angle, her mate could easily brush against it while stroking in and out of her.

Kal looked up to see the back of Anika's head pressed against the canvas roof. The arachne's hands covered her bright red face as she anxiously peered out from between her fingers.

"Is it gross?" she choked out.

He smiled up at her. "You're still worried about that?" Before she could answer or even nod, he leaned forward and dragged his flattened tongue from the bottom of Anika's pussy up to her clit. The arachne's eyes were wide with shock when he glanced back up at her. Chuckling to himself, Kal leaned in and began showering the spider-girl's pussy with attention. He only teased her clit every so often. The mage wanted her to enjoy the experience of a man who wasn't terrified of her. He could worry about getting her off later. They had plenty of time.

He had to admit she tasted very different from any other woman he had been with. There was an odd mustiness to her sex he couldn't quite explain. It wasn't unpleasant, but he wouldn't call it his favorite of the women he'd been with. Kal didn't worry about it too much since this was his first experience with an arachne. There were sure to be differences. After all, Aradelle used nectar for her sexual fluids, and Gerda's sex had a distinct metallic taste.

He put his hands back on Anika's hips and pulled her down with him as he knelt. Despite the obvious pleasure on her face, she looked uncomfortable pressed against the ceiling of the tent's entryway.

As his tongue returned to gliding over and inside the arachne's sex, she brought her hands down to his head and pressed his face into her pussy, gently at first but with more urgency as he began taking longer swipes at her clit. Remembering that she was actually much stronger than she looked, Kal sent some power to the strength rune just in case.

---

Anika couldn't believe he was licking her! She also couldn't believe how good it felt. She saw the hyper-sexed apes making love to each other with their mouths when they were out in the forest and away from the Reavers but had never experienced it for herself. Despite having a good feeling the apes would accept her, and they did when she helped them escape, she just assumed they would be too repulsed by her body to let her join in their fun.

The spider continued to struggle with the idea Kal was doing this by choice. Slowly, the pleasure of his tongue lightly circling her clit pushed the disbelief from her thoughts. Her legs couldn't move to either side very far because of how her body was made, but she still spread them as much as she could for the mage.

---

Kal noticed the slight opening of the arachne's thighs and brought a hand up into the gap. Gliding along the smooth skin, his fingers crept back toward her rear. He quickly found her back entrance again and started rubbing the puckered skin. Anika moaned and pressed into his finger, but the motion made the mage's tongue lose contact with her sex. The spider-girl thrust her hips forward, bumping her mound hard against his nose.

Kal jerked his head away out of reflex. Blinking away the pain, he brought his unoccupied hand up to rub his stinging snout.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" Anika cried out, yanking her hands away from his head and pulling back.

Kal tightened the muscles in his arm, holding still and making her freeze in shock as the tip of his finger slipped inside her bottom.

"Mistakes happen," he calmly replied while wiggling his nose and sniffing a few times to make sure everything still worked. "I'm not going to let a sore nose stop me from finishing this," leaning forward, he captured her clit between his lips as the finger in the arachne's bottom began moving ever so slightly in and out.

Worries about Kal's nose evaporated when he sucked her pearl into his mouth, lashing it with his tongue while working the finger in her rear in and out faster. Anika's hands dropped to his head again, but her body couldn't decide whether to pull him harder into her sex or push him away because of the pleasure's intensity. The combined sensations from her clit and ass left her little time to consider as seconds later the arachne's fingers curled in his hair and belly tightened as her climax washed over her.

Kal looked up to see Anika staring down at him, her face red and mouth hanging open. When their eyes met, she quickly looked away before sucking in a deep breath and letting out a long moan before pulling his mouth away from her sex. The mage worried for a moment when the arachne's two smaller legs on either side of him began drumming against the floor in short bursts, but they stopped when she finally opened her eyes and looked down at him.

"Nobody's ever done that to me," she said.

Kal felt like something was off until he realized she wasn't panting despite the strength of her orgasm. He'd heard that lamias could, and would, mate for hours. If Anika wasn't even winded, then those stories could very well be true.

His finger pressed as deep it could go into her bottom. "I plan on getting a few more of your firsts before we take on the Reavers. If you want, that is."

She stared straight into his eyes, "I want. I want very much."

Anika whimpered in loss from the mage's finger slipping out as he stood up. Adjusting her height so they stood eye to eye, the arachne could smell her scent on his breath. The vivid memory of his tongue on her sex moments ago made Anika's human heart pound in her chest.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pressed her mouth against his. A moment later, her eyes popped open as his tongue slipped through her lips. Anika hummed into his mouth once the surprise wore off and their tongues began dancing. Something about this new way of kissing turned her on immensely, not that she had kissed much before, but this was excitingly intimate.

Kal's head jerked back suddenly as a hand came up to his mouth. He touched a finger to his tongue and looked at it. "I'll need to be more careful about your fangs," he said, turning his hand and showing her the red spot on the tip.

The arachne's face scrunched up in visible distress. "No... it was going so good. Everything was so perfect. Now I've gone and ruined it with this horrible body."

"What? No," said the mage. "It's already healed. Why would you think you ruined everything?"

"I bit you. Once my venom takes hold, you will be just like all the others," she said, her eyes tearing up.

"Except your venom doesn't have any effect on me."

Anika choked mid-sob, "What?"

"I told you I have monster girl lovers. Some are extremely strong." She looked down at his arm as the strength rune on his vambrace lit up. "Others would burn me to ash just by being too close to them." The strength rune faded as the fire resistance rune glowed. "Some of them even have venom far worse than yours. But all of them have some way of attracting mates, and I have protections that keep me safe... from most."

"So, if I bite you..."

"It'll hurt, but that's it."

The arachne breathed a sigh of relief. "Wait... you said 'most.'"

"The ape-women you mentioned are new. I don't know if my protections work on a visual attractant." He brought a hand up to her face, "I will ask that if you want a taste of me that you be very careful with those fangs."

Anika looked down at where his erection strained against his pants. "Is that what you want me to do?"

"Not at the moment," said Kal as he loosened his belt. The arachne's eyes locked onto his semi-erect cock the moment it escaped the confines of his trousers. Not once did Anika look away as he continued undressing. The mage stepped out of her arms and pulled his shirt over his head. In those brief moments and her hand drifted down to her clit and began lightly rubbing. Once naked, he kissed her lightly on the lips to get her attention.

"Do you want to watch?" he asked. Taking his cock in hand, Kal rubbed it over the lips of her sex, nudging her clit with the head as soon as she moved her hand. Anika shivered at the touch of his cock before slowly nodding.

Kal gradually slipped the head of his prick inside the arachne then moved his hands to her hips. Anika's breathing sped up until she was taking tiny gasping breaths that began to worry him. "Are you okay?" he asked, stopping.

"Don't stop. Don't stop," she panted, grasping at his ass.

The mage's strength rune came to life as he resisted Anika's attempts to pull him deeper, grinning at her growl of frustration when he continued to slowly fill her. He first noticed that her sex lacked warmth, though it wasn't quite as cool as Sera's, Cyrene's, or Molo's. Her oddly angled sex forced his cock slightly upward, which felt fantastic on the sensitive underside of his cock. Despite her body's coolness, the arachne's pussy felt wonderful as he sank into her. She was extremely wet from his efforts earlier and noticeably tight even before she began squeezing him, trying to coax him to go faster. When the base of his cock bumped into her mound, Kal held himself and savored the pleasure. Anika seemed to understand and stopped pulling at his ass. Her head drooped slightly as she closed her eyes and focused on the feeling.

After a few seconds, Kal nudged her chin upward and pressed his lips to hers as he began stroking in and out. He made a couple of minor adjustments trying to find the angle that offered Anika the most pleasure given the unusual placement of her sex. It also meant the mage needed to be careful not to hurt her as he sped up. Anika's heavy arachnid body didn't rock with his thrusts like other women. Considering the direction of his thrusts and position of her clit, he wondered how it hadn't gotten painfully caught between her and her mate's bodies.

---

Anika could barely think for the pleasure threatening to drown her. Kal's cock felt amazing as it sank into her depths and the pause at the end really caught her off guard. She never had a man just rest inside her like that without the frenetic pounding she had become used to. But now that he was moving, she had done this part before. Kal had one of the larger cocks she had experienced, but by itself, it wasn't what threatened to overload her senses.

Instead, it was the way he shifted around until he started hitting places inside her only the largest men had touched. It was the way his hands held her tight and grabbed her ass, pulling her into him, or him into her. She wasn't sure which it was and honestly didn't care. It was also the feel of her breasts against his chest, his lips on hers, and the swirling of their tongues as he drove into her.

She thought she would never be wanted by a man until that moment.

Her pussy clenched as a small orgasm rolled through her torso and to be quickly followed by another. As the mini climaxes continued, she began drumming her pedipalps on the floor again. It was the only sign her arachnid body gave showing her pleasure. Meanwhile, her human body finally broke the kiss with Kal and clung to the mage, moaning each time their bodies came together.

"Ready?" Kal asked, whispering in her ear.

Not trusting her voice, Anika nodded emphatically.

Kal's hands went in opposite directions on her back, one going up and the other down. He roughly grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled her head back so he could suck on the tender skin there. Down below, a finger found its way past the arachnid carapace, between the cheeks of her bottom, and once again slipped inside her ass. Moments later, the mage grunted and slammed his cock into her as hard as he could over and over until he stopped deep inside her pussy. Growling through his teeth, Kal acted like he wanted to lift her with just his cock when she felt the telltale warmth of his seed filling her. A second later, she gasped for breath as a massive orgasm ripped through her, amplified by the minor rolling climax which already had been approaching.

For long moments she stood there and shook, unaware of little else but the pleasure coursing through her body. When Anika finally came around, she noticed taste of salt and iron on her tongue. She jerked her head back as her eyes flew open to see Kal's shoulder with two puncture holes which immediately began bleeding.

---

The mage saw the growing horror in Anika's face and hugged her tight to his chest. "I'm fine. Look, they're already healed."

"But I bit you!" she cried.

"And I'm immune, remember? Personally, I take pride in getting you off that hard."

Anika pulled back and stared at his smirking face, "You're a lunatic."

"No," he chuckled, "I just know what I'm capable of. If I believed I were in any kind of danger, then we wouldn't be having this conversation." A look of confusion crossed Kal's face. He looked down where his cock was still comfortably nestled inside Anika's sex. "Hmm."

Despite his apparent insanity, she really didn't want him to pull out. "Hmm?"

"I should be going soft. Does your bite keep men hard?"

"Yes, for a few hours at a time."

The mage pulled almost all the way out then slid back in, making the arachne shudder. "I guess that explains this then."

"You said you were immune," she snapped, clearly unimpressed.

"I am, to the lust craze. But secondary effects like this can sneak through." He lightly pinched her nipple between two fingers, "Want to take advantage of it?"

Anika draped her arms over his shoulders and smiled at him, "I still think you might be insane, but after what you just did to me, I can't say no."

---

Kashka arrived back at the tent to find Anika's body blocking most of the view inside. She'd already reported back what she found out in the forest as she and Ria returned. She wondered why Kal seemed distracted until he sent back an image of what Anika was doing to him.

Stepping around the arachne, she said, "Ria, store my clothes."

The cat-girl caught the sprite's bag as the belt it hung from vanished into a point of light, along with the rest of her gear. In front of the arachne's body, Kal laid on the green carpet while Anika had lowered herself to the ground and leaned her torso forward to treat the mage to a leisurely blowjob. She received some basic instruction from Kal about pleasuring men with her mouth, which Kashka scoffed at. She may not be able to suck her master off without removing the skin from his cock, but she had listened closely to her instructor in case that ever changed.

Kal warned the arachne of her and Ria's return and that she needn't stop, but the spider's head still jerked up as Kashka walked over to them. The cat-girl just shot Anika a smile and walked over by Kal's head before kneeling and lowering her sex to his face. The arachne watched for a few seconds as the mage's tongue lapped at Kashka's pussy.

"You seem to know what you are doing with your mouth," said the cat-girl. "Now, let me teach you how to make him feel even better by adding your hands."

As Kashka began giving Anika instructions, Ria floated above them with her own hand between her legs.