All Comments on 'TRC - Lord of the Glass Desert Ch. 20'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Missed these updates.

Glad you haven't gone completely dark.

If you ever publish in hard copy drop it in your profile. Would enjoy picking up a copy of your work. Did not see a mention on your website or Patreon.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorover 1 year ago

I love your work. Is Kal going to end up with a new woman from this ship? Or will he gain a ship and crew for himself? Either way I know it is going to be an excellent story.

HoodedHoodedover 1 year ago

Thank you been missing your amazing material

sandmaniv69sandmaniv69over 1 year ago

always a treat to read this story line, I was starting to worry since it has been so long between posts, but glad to see you back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Welcome Back

I'm glad to see this excellent story continue, Blu. After your long silence I was beginning to worry.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 1 year ago

When I read about the ship with an all female crew, I was half expecting a Captain Jacqueline, who happened to be a sparrow-girl. Good to see you back, hope you're good.

SlofredSlofredover 1 year ago

As others have said Welcome Back. Well done. Just what adventure awaits the passage to the new land. Pirates perhaps. 5Stars as usual. keep up the good work.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

Another great chapter Glad you are back and hope you doing well ..we need you here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many Thanx, for the newest installment!

Like the others I was getting worried, As this is one of the top 3 stories I come here for.

Like someone else stated, if this ever goes hard copy, I too would be seriously interested!

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405over 1 year ago

5 stars

Glad your back

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 1 year ago

@ Anon - Re: Long silence

It goes to show how spoiled we are from Blu's regular schedule to think that 4 months on Lit is considered a long time. I just recently read a new chapter of "Font of Fertility", the last chapter was posted 7 years ago and the author "Breakthebar" last posted anything 6 years ago. Now that's a long time.

I'm also waiting for more chapters of "Endangered", "The Bonding Chronicles" and "Life as a new hire", even though the long wait times are really dragging, it's what I love about Lit is that it allows you to keep updated with stories that might get lost in the mix and keeps the audience sticking around for their favourite Authors. I'm very doubtful about getting updates for some stories but the fact I can just move on with reading other things and should get a notification if those watched authors push any new work out gives me some hope.

Anyway, this was a nice update, a stopping point for one adventure and the beginning of the next.

Fritz_WFritz_Wover 1 year ago

To short for the long wait but brilliant like the other parts. Thank you very much for sharing your stories.

GrayWolf53GrayWolf53over 1 year ago

Awsome as always. Thank you for making literotica a great place.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Please keep them coming. Oh boy, it looks like Kal and Kashka ard in for one hell of a voyage. Great instalment and the council scene nicely handled. 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great chapter as always. I was wondering, for the part where the other girls were upset due to having to listen to the love making in the tent, thin walls and such, couldn't they use that stone for keeping noise feom escaping? Then thinking about that stone, couldn't they have used that to limit noise while killing the reavers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This didn't show as a next part at the end of the previous chapter. Maybe because of the different category?

alsithalsithover 1 year ago

Always love your work mate.

SorchakSorchakover 1 year ago

Well, I've now read everything of yours here on Lit. Unfortunately, it only took me about 4 days. The blessing and curse of reading fast. Looking forward to the next chapter of this and The Witch's Offering

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome as always! I think this is gonna be one hell of a voyage

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot3 months ago

More intriguing! I really like your take on both the harem and monster-girl angles! The area you have carved out around that intersection is a nice conglomeration of the best (mostly) of human, and animal traits. Kashka sounds a lot like what I expect my female cat would be like if she were a monster girl. (I haven't figured out where my male eunuch cat would fit in yet.) 👍 👍 + 5 🌟

NirosuNirosu2 months ago

Surprised you didn't have more backlash for the elf, especially based on Kal and Kashka's personalities

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
New story submitted! Beyond Worlds: Mis-taken Hero Ch 01 TRC Ch 43 will be coming right after this one, and posting these two together is part of the reason I only submitted the one chapter last month. Also, a new The Witch's Offering chapter is up on Patreon, as is the sta...