TRC - Lord of the Glass Desert Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you said you wanted to learn about elves, and this is as good of a time as any," said Tavorah before taking a deep breath. "Even cursory research should have told you we reach maturity about as quickly as a human but don't start looking to have children until we are past two hundred. Since we are so long-lived, such traditions were necessary to keep our numbers manageable. A thousand years ago, around the time the first monster girls appeared, everything changed. Like the orcs, goblins, and kobolds, elven women stopped getting pregnant. It seemed only the magic-resistant dwarves deep in their mountains were spared of this curse.

Decades passed, and a group of bandits captured an unfortunate elven adventurer. They used her mercilessly for three days before she freed herself and killed her captors. Upon returning home, she discovered she was with child.

"The elven nation's leaders demanded she terminate the pregnancy and not bring a bastard half-blood into the world. The researchers and scholars noted this was the first elven pregnancy since the appearance of the monster girls and that she needed to be studied in hopes of ending this curse.

"The maiden told them all to keep their noses out of her business, gathered the money from her adventures, and left."

"Good for her," said Scarlet, raising her mug before downing it.

Tavorah took the captain's mug, Kal's, and her own to the small barrels hidden behind the cabin's door for refills. "When she finally gave birth... the babe was an elf. The little girl looked nothing like a half-elf, aside from a couple of small inherited traits the new mother attributed to one of her captors. Even a finder spell instructed to seek the nearest human or half-elf pointed elsewhere. By all standards, the child was a full-blooded elf," she said, passing out the drinks and taking her seat again.

"As you can guess, this caused an uproar among the elven nations. When we stopped having children, some began watching the orcs and goblins, both of which had realized by now they could only reproduce with human men. For elves, the idea of mixing blood with any other race was, to put it kindly, disgusting."

"Kindly," the captain snorted into her cup.

"But the elves were caught in a conundrum," Tavorah continued. "Half-elves before this time were considered freaks. Better killed in the womb or drowned at birth. Yet here was a little girl with a human father but born an elf, just like the monster girls and monstrous races. Many elven women decided they wouldn't lower themselves by having a child with a human, but that number dwindled as the centuries passed.

"Now, here's the part you won't read in your books. New elves, like I am, have only around half the magical power of the older true elves. Thankfully, this applies to the second generations and the few third-generation new elves out there as well. We were worried that if our magic halved each generation, soon we would be nothing more than long-lived humans."

"In a thousand years, you only have three generations?" Kal asked.

"Tavorah smiled, "Most monster girls are on a two-year cycle before they can get pregnant again. We believe that ours is around a hundred times that, give or take a few decades. But our numbers are still low, new elves are scattered without a nation to call home, and pregnancies among us are so rare it's proven hard to study."

"Wait... you were exiled?"

"Not me specifically, but my mother accepted exile to have me. True elves will not tolerate half-bloods, no matter what the magic tells them. But it's only temporary, and we new elves understand that. In a few centuries, maybe a millennia, the true elves will be old and unable to defend their nations. When that time comes, we new elves will band together and simply walk into the cities they denied us. If we don't, then they, and we, risk losing the elven nations to outside invaders. By then, enough true elves will have died of old age they won't have the numbers to expel us."

"And I'll be in the afterlife lookin' down on her as she becomes the queen of some elven nation sayin', 'I fucked that,'" said Scarlet with a giggle that showed she was feeling the wine in her mug.

"What other changes occurred among the new elves besides the loss of magical ability?" Kal asked.

"Increased libido, a strong preference toward human mates, and climaxing from human seed. The things you expect from monster girls."

"That's it?"

"As I said, I'm essentially a full-blooded elf except for those few differences."

"Do you have any children?"

"One. My daughter lives on the southern continent, and this will be her two-hundred and thirty-ninth summer. I will say that if you are up for it, I may be interested in another. I'm curious if your magical abilities can be passed on."

"My children are still too young to answer that."

"Fuckin' hell, I'm the only one here without a kid," said the captain.

"You could see if Kal would change that for you," Tavorah offered.

"Nah. I already ate my gondas leaf, and a sailing ship is no place to raise a kid. There's a reason all those other boats out there are filled with men."

"Have you thought about expanding?" Kal asked. "Maybe taking on another ship and starting a fleet? You might be able to stay on land as they grow up and run things from there."

"Eager to put a baby in me, are you?" Scarlet chuckled as she got up to refill her mug. "Ships are expensive, and I've been saving my gold in hopes of selling this boat to Roka and retiring with my beautiful elf over there. Speaking of which, are you sure there's no way I can get you to part with one of those crystals? Free passage between Calfera and Azumbaho for life, and I'll let you bend me over and fuck me any time during the voyage?"

Tavorah looked scandalized, "Red, what are you saying?"

The captain downed the contents of her mug, ignoring the elf as she refilled it at the spigot. "I'll even let you fuck me in the ass if that's what you're into."

"What?! You hate having anything in your ass."

"Hush, elf. I saw how you looked at that mana crystal. If a cock in my ass is what it takes to get one for the woman I love, then so be it." Scarlet took a big gulp of her wine before saying, "By the way, I quite like the feel of your tongue in there."

"What's gotten into you? Why are you drinking so much? And why are you acting like this?" Tavorah asked.

Scarlet sighed and looked down at the wine in her cup as she swirled it around. "Hearing you talking about getting pregnant... it just reminded me there are things you want I can't give you, no matter how much I love you."

"That's not true," said Kal. "Even if Tavorah decided she wanted me to father her child. You would be a participant in her conception, and she would be your daughter, not mine. I would only lay claim to her lineage. But that's something to discuss after a lot more thought and a lot less wine."

"What about the crystal?"

"Still no deal," said Kal, "but if you think about expanding your fleet, I might be interested in buying a portion of your business. As you make your rounds back to Calfera, just send a small percentage of your profits to me."

"For one crystal that only she can use? I don't think the girls will go for the expense of buying another ship."

"What about fixing one up? The Scarlet Bitch was once a slaver's vessel and must have been in good repair when you acquired it. Have you considered liberating another slaver, or maybe a pirate ship?"

"My girls aren't fighters. We run from pirates."

"But for the next few days, you have a mage and assassin aboard who just took out the remains of The Kraken's Teeth. Unless pirates are taking on magic-users or exceptionally skilled fighters, we could make short work of a thirty- or forty-man crew in one night. Just think about it."

"We'll answer that question if we encounter any." She looked at the mage and Tavorah. "Are you two going to fuck or just sit there? I didn't invite you into my cabin to chat. I invited you to make her scream."

The elf looked over at Kal, "As wonderful as that sounds, I think she needs my attention more than I need yours."

"I understand, but it's obvious how much she loves you, and she did bring me in here for you specifically. Your captain may not appreciate if I left before giving her what she wants."

Tavorah smiled as she rose from her seat, "You may be right," she said, taking Scarlet's mug and setting it on the table before pulling the captain into a deep, soulful kiss.

As the women made out, Kal put the crystal still on the table back in its pouch then looked at the avatar still sitting on his shoulder. "You've been quiet," he said, keeping his voice low to not bother the elf and captain.

"I've been waiting for you to put your mana crystal away. I'm still a little pissed at her for what she did to you earlier. But obviously, you and your dick have forgiven her, so I might as well too." She kissed him on the cheek, "Call me if you need me."

"You're not staying to watch?"

"I'm not feeling it tonight. Maybe I will if you get together later in the voyage. Have fun," said Ria before fading away.

Kal pondered the sprite's unusual behavior for a moment before getting distracted by the elf leading a giggling Scarlet to the captain's bed.

Tavorah stood her human lover in front of the bed and began slowly and sensuously undressing her. The next few minutes clued in Kal to his role. He watched the elf kiss every patch of Scarlet's skin as she revealed it without the two women's eyes leaving each other. They didn't need him in any way. He was merely an extra brought in to enhance their lovemaking. A different Kal, one from a few scant years ago, may have been upset or even insulted he wasn't the focus of their attention. But now, he just sipped his mug of wine and enjoyed the show until one of them asked him to join in.

The captain's body showed she was no stranger to hard work with its taut and toned muscles. The elf lifted the woman's shirt to reveal nicely shaped breasts topped by puffy areola that started brown around the outside but faded to her skin tone before reaching the dark pink nipple.

Tavorah sucked on each of the hard nubs before unfastening Scarlet's belt while kissing her way down the captain's belly. The elf then gently raised each leg and slipped the woman's boots off before pushing the captain's pants over her hips and letting them drop to the floor.

Scarlet climbed into the large bed then rolled over on her back. The ship's captain watched with anticipation as Tavorah began swaying her hips and turning as she pulled her shirt up. The elf exposed her delectable breasts just as they were hidden by her slow spin. Scarlet growled with annoyance, but her smile said she enjoyed the tease.

The elf's gaze came to rest on Kal as she turned away from the captain, and he caught a hint of anticipation in her eyes when she glanced at the cock tenting the front of his trousers. The brief moment ended as she looked back over her shoulder at her lover.

A quick burst of pleasure over the bond distracted Kal from the elf's luscious breasts and informed him that the ship's bosun managed to get into Kashka's top and currently had one of the cat-girl's nipples between her lips. Kal sent back that he was a little jealous of the rat-girl, he also wanted to lavish some breasts with attention, but since Kashka's were occupied, he would happily settle for the elf's.

The momentary break in his concentration did make him wonder about his intense attraction toward the elven woman. If he looked away from the striptease and thought about Tavorah's breasts, he had to admit they were probably some of the nicest he had ever seen, but the fascination he felt a moment ago vanished. Only when he looked at her did he feel the pull to worship her beauty. His thoughts reached back to a comment about the ape-women in the jungle and how they could entice men by merely showing off their swollen rear-ends. Kal wondered if Elven women did something similar. While still sitting back and passively watching, Kal shifted his mindset to anticipating sliding his cock inside the elf. Almost instantly, the pull he felt in his head vanished. The woman was still extraordinarily beautiful. He just didn't get the sense of losing himself in her beauty.

At the bed, Tavorah bent away from her captain and slid her pants over her ass. Scarlet absent-mindedly rubbed her sex as she stared at the elf's bottom. The mage could hardly blame her as he gripped his erection through his trousers. The captain spread her legs and beckoned Tavorah onto the bed as the elf finished her revolution.

Watching Scarlet moan and writhe beneath the elf as Tavorah explored her lover's body with hands and tongue tested Kal's willpower to stay seated. Though he found the scene before him exciting, his eyes constantly drifted back to Tavorah's beautiful rear and the smooth lips of her sex. He had no doubt his view was intentional. Eventually, the elf kissed her way down between Scarlet's legs and began caressing her human lover's pussy with her tongue. The act was so sensuous calling it licking seemed crude. The captain whimpered from the pleasure of Tavorah's attentions for a few minutes before pulling the elf on top of her.

Looking over at Kal, Scarlet crooked a finger. "Time to earn your passage, mage."

Kal had Ria store his clothes as he walked over to the bed. The women paid little attention to him as Scarlet maneuvered them into the position she wanted. Climbing onto the bed, he was met by the captain on her back with her knees up by her chin as Tavorah straddled her pussy, lowering herself until the lips of their sexes touched.

"Put it inside me," he heard Scarlet say, but the instruction wasn't meant for him. Tavorah rose up as he knee-walked behind her and reached between her legs to grab Kal's cock. "That's it, my beautiful elf," she whispered as Tavorah swiped the head of his cock up and down her slit. "Fuck me, lover. Make me scream."

The elf's hand on his cock faltered and confusion radiated from the woman.

Having done something similar for Perra and Kuto, Kal placed his hands on Tavorah's hips and positioned himself at Scarlet's entrance. He guided the elf until she and the captain's pussies touched, then gently pushed her down and forward as he slid into the captain's sex.

"Yess," Scarlet breathed, looking up into Tavorah's eyes.

Kal stroked into the captain's sex a few times while pressing himself tight against the elf's bottom. Tavorah quickly picked up on what her lover wanted and took control of the rhythm. Kal maintained his grip on her hips and tried to match her movements.

The tipsy captain lost herself in her fantasy, mauling her breasts and pulling on her nipples as she begged Tavorah to fuck her faster or harder. Kal and the elf did their best to oblige, but it proved difficult even with good coordination. Scarlet pulled the elf down into a desperate kiss as her pussy squeezed his cock even harder for a moment.

"Fuck me, Tavorah," he heard her whisper, "cum inside me and give me a baby." As the sounds of passionate kissing resumed, the elf began rubbing her sex faster and harder against the captain's. Throwing out any attempt to move together, Kal just tried to match the elf's rhythm as she ground her pussy into Scarlet's.

It seemed to work as the clenching of the captain's sex became more frequent. The added tightness helped Kal catch up to the woman as her legs began quivering and her sex clamped down on his cock. Scarlet screamed into Tavorah's mouth as she came. A few hard strokes into her spasming pussy later, Kal whispered "cumming," to the elf through gritted teeth.

"Good girl, Scarlet, take it all. Feel it deep inside as I fill you up," cooed the elf as Kal emptied himself inside the captain. Her words only intensified the captain's orgasm, and the mage tried to help by grinding harder into her sex.

After a short rest, the captain's grip on his cock finally relaxed, but Kal stayed inside, slowly softening as the women kissed and whispered their love for each other until Tavorah pushed back against him. As he made room for the elf, she immediately dipped down to lick Scarlet's sex, but the stopped her.

"Not yet," said Scarlet as Tavorah whimpered in disappointment. The captain flipped Tavorah onto her back in a flurry of motion as her elven lover squealed in surprise.

Kal wasn't sure if Scarlet saw him cast the rejuvenation spell while tossing the elf around or if, in her slightly inebriated state, she forgot that men usually need rest between climaxes. Spreading Tavorah's legs apart, she looked at the mage's hardening cock and smiled up at him. "Fuck her."

The elf's entire body jerked as the head of his cock brushed the lips of her pussy. Kal pushed forward slowly, which was fortunate because he encountered a surprising amount of resistance. He looked down where his cock pressed against the elf's hairless sex to see if he was doing something wrong.

The women giggled at him. "Elven men have long, thin cocks compared to humans," Tavorah explained, panting with arousal. "Keep going. You won't hurt me."

After a moment's hesitation, Kal collected more of the elf's copious fluids on the head of his cock and tried a second time. Gradually. he slipped inside. By the time the tip of his cock bumped her womb, Tavorah's tightness was becoming uncomfortable, and he wondered how this could be comfortable for the elf.

"A pussy tighter than most asses. But I've yet to see her take a cock she didn't love," said Scarlet while reaching down to gently rub the elf's clit.

Kal realized then that his enchanted prick had not shrunk in the slightest as he slowly pushed into the woman, which meant he wasn't causing her pain. The mage's discomfort faded as Tavorah's body adjusted to being filled. As he prepared to start stroking into the elf, Kal looked down in surprise at a sensation he didn't expect. Is cock was growing larger.

The elf clung desperately to Scarlet as pleasure wracked her body from his expanding prick. The captain seemed fascinated by the tiny bulge forming above Tavorah's mound, then disappeared and reappeared as Kal began moving in and out.

"So the girl's stories were true about its changing size," she said, placing her fingers on the bump and rubbing in circles each time she felt the head of Kal's cock.

It took a few minutes before the mage worked up into a fast but steady pace that turned the elf's moans into shrieks the captain silenced with kisses.

"Red... Red..." Tavorah panted, pushing her lover away and resting a hand on Kal's stomach. "No more... I can't..."

"Lying little bitch," Scarlet chuckled, twisting one of the elf's nipples. "I've seen you take a lot more than this."

Tavorah shook her head, plastering some of her locks across her sweat-covered forehead. "Not like this, I haven't. I'm so full."

The captain looked up at Kal

Seeing the question in her eyes, he said, "She's still really tight. It won't take me long."

Grinning, Scarlet nodded and straddled the elf's head as Kal sped up, focusing on his own release. The mage slammed his cock into Tavorah's pussy as her captain lowered her sex to the elf's open and waiting mouth. Drove his hips forward, burying himself deep inside the elf, and coated her womb's entrance with his seed while Scarlet dropped down onto the elf's face. In the midst of his orgasm, Kal noticed the captain's belly tightening as she squeezed his cum from earlier into Tavorah's mouth.

The elf grabbed scarlet's hips and shrieked into the captain's pussy even as her tongue speared into the woman's sex, searching for more. Tavorah's back lifted off the bed in an arch as an orgasmic wail erupted from her mouth. Mid-scream, Tavorah's entire body spasmed and she dropped back to the bed, limp. Scarlet quickly scooted back to find the elf panting heavily but unconscious. Seeing the elf was alright, the captain chuckled and laid down next to her.