TRC - Lord of the Glass Desert Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, mage," said Scarlet as she slid her hand under the elf's head and ran her fingers over the woman's breasts, "I appreciate what you did earlier, and I think we both know Tavorah enjoyed herself immensely." She looked down and saw that Kal's prick had returned to its normal size, but he was still buried inside the elf. "Is there a problem?"

Kal blushed and said in a strained voice, "I think I'm stuck."

---

Luckily the solution for Kal's problem was as easy as waking Tavorah. As he slipped free, the mage remembered he could have just made his cock thinner with a thought and let the elf wake up on her own.

When Kal asked if she knew what happened after she passed out, Tavorah took a moment to explain that long ago, when humans and orcs first started making their name in the world, elven women were captured for their beauty and kept as slaves. The elven nations came together and used magic to fundamentally change the elven women's bodies in ways that would manifest in following generations. Over centuries, elves' birth canals widened to reduce the difficulty of childbirth, while the surrounding muscles strengthened to deny entry to any man who tried taking an elven maiden by force, even if she were unconscious.

For the next hour, they sat in the bed chatting. When Kal explained that he did have some control over the size of his cock, the elf spent the next few minutes riding him with his normal-sized prick as Scarlet licked her to a much milder climax.

Curious about what he should expect tomorrow, Kal asked if the elf and captain knew of any of the crew's wants or desires. Scarlet had little to offer. As captain, there was a degree of aloofness about her station that such topics rarely came up in her presence. However, Tavorah's work as a swabbie put her in the middle of all kinds of interesting conversations.

The discussion took on a more serious note as the elf began talking about some of the crew's quirks. His words to Karu as they left Anika's ruins came back to haunt him. There would undoubtedly be a lot of sex during this relatively short journey, but Kal saw the opportunity to help a few of these women heal wounds left by the slavers their ship once belonged to. Some of the monster girls harbored a lot of self-hate and resentment towards their bodies for enjoying and even desiring sex with their captors.

The other three human women on the crew would likely pass on their turns with the mage as they strictly purchased the company of a male when offered at a port's brothel. All three still enjoyed sex with men, but they needed to be in complete control any time alone with one. Kal suggested the captain attempt to convince the women to give him a try. He didn't mind being passive, just as long as they weren't into hurting him.

As the conversation wound down, Tavorah's eyelids began drooping as she lay with her head in Scarlet's lap. Kal stood and retrieved Ria's bag from the corner of the bed where he left it, then held his arms out so she could clothe him for the short walk back to his quarters.

As he adjusted his clothes and slipped his boots on, Kal said, "In consideration of everything I've learned, I'm going to suggest a change to our arrangement. I know that you allotted one hour per crew member, but I'm going to ask you to increase that to two hours. Also, once we are underway and you loose the girls on me, I ask that you send a few of those needing a softer touch first. I know by rank Roka is next after you and Tavorah, but I have something special planned for her, and it would be good to have a few women talking about their, hopefully, good experiences with me before I get to her."

Remembering what the elf told Kal earlier about the ship's First Mate, Scarlet's eyes narrowed, "You break it, you buy it."

"I'll keep that in mind," he said, walking towards the door. "I don't have any plans on owning a sailing ship."

The Scarlet Bitch's captain stared as the door to her cabin closed and latched. "He was joking, right? Tavorah, he was just--" Scarlet looked down to find the elf fast asleep.

------

Roka was more than a little perturbed that other crew received turns with the human ahead of her. After all, she was the ship's First Mate and Red's successor. That morning the cow-girl briefly considered forgoing her usual fun with the dockmaster in anticipation of her turn with the mage, especially after listening to the captain and elf with him last night. Then Scarlet told her she would have to wait for a couple of the other girls to get a turn first. The vague promise the man had something special planned for her did little to take away the sting of losing her place.

She tried to not let it get to her. The mage was a passenger fare, a temporary dalliance at best, and she did enjoy her little bit of fun with the dockmaster each time they were in Calfera. It helped that social pressure was the reason for the dockmaster's public distaste of monster girls. Once he closed and locked his office door, the man hardly cared about her horns, ears, and tail. He even complimented them in the past.

It was one of the reasons she enjoyed sitting on the floor as the dockmaster drove his cock between her breasts. When he left a warm, white puddle in her cleavage, Roka told him she would save it and let the girls back on the ship lick his cum off her tits. Seeing his deflating cock try desperately to rise again, she then mentioned she did the same on her last visit, and her crewmates thoroughly enjoyed it. Without a doubt, the man would have given her a second round if he'd been able.

It also excited the bovine woman knowing that the humans passing by on her way back to the ship thought it was just sweat making her cleavage glisten. At least this morning nobody stirred up any trouble. She was an easy target for hatred toward her kind when standing a full head taller than most of Calfera's men. Most people left her alone since the town guard stopped harassing her for every imaginary grievance someone shouted long ago. But there was always the chance of some human wanting to cause a scene.

Boarding the ship, she handed Red the dockmaster's receipt and went below decks to where the lowest ranking deckhands worked securing and balancing the cargo. These would be the last women to have a turn with the human and would most appreciate the dockmaster's 'gift.' Exposed to air, human seed quickly lost its potency to make monster girls climax. Still, it maintained enough to give the girls licking the fluid from her breasts a warm, pleasant feeling between their legs and a sense of contentment.

With that task done, it was time to ready the ship for departure. The tide was rising and would soon be high enough for The Bitch to safely pass the seawall. That wasn't really true. The Scarlet Bitch could pass the seawall at low tide, but only if running empty.

Roka snorted at the thought. They already sailed with half loads of cargo just so they could outrun pirates, but that didn't work all the time. Thankfully they had a little help from their ocean-dwelling 'crew' in those situations.

Climbing the stairs back to the main deck, she met Red, who gave the order to cast off. In turn, Roka began barking orders at the crew. It was time to get this boat moving.

---

By late afternoon the bovine couldn't tell if she was more annoyed or horny. Roka couldn't really fault the human for picking the women he did. They were the girls who had the worst time as slaves, like the silver fox, who was highly prized for her rarity, and the exotic, reptilian iguana.

There were others whose situation was just as bad but for the opposite reason. Yalli, the armadillo girl, just barely made it above being 'ugly,' and the slavers didn't believe she would bring much gold at market. Seen as expendable, the girl suffered abuse that would have killed most of the other slaves. Were it not for the tough, bony plates across her back, she surely would have died. Those same plates also made her life difficult, restricting the motion of her arms and how much she could bend and move. They also made Yalli look like a hunchback, which didn't help her overall image. Everyone on the ship understood that each time she suffered under the slavers meant one less time for the rest of them. The girls who initially seized the ship treated her with a degree of respect above her rank.

Roka pushed the thoughts of their past enslavement to the side. She had an itch that had only gotten worse as the first girls to visit the human came out positively glowing. Not just happy or sated. Fucking, glowing.

Tavorah spent a little time in the mage's cabin after the last girl, then made a beeline straight for her when she appeared again. "You're next. Kal requested you give him a few minutes to get situated before joining him," said the elf.

"Did you leave any for me?" Roka asked. "Your breath smells like his seed."

The elf pursed her lips and blew into the bovine's face. "Don't worry, he has more than enough to fill you up. Have fun!" she said before bouncing off to take care of her duties below decks.

"This'd better be worth it," Roka growled, but her grumbling lacked any seriousness. Even if the human was awful at sex, the size his cock grew to yesterday would be worth it by itself.

The next few minutes felt unbearably long.

Roka called over Wonna, the second mate, to take her place and made her way to the human's cabin. She momentarily considered stripping off her shorts and walking in naked. The mage had been treated to a shipwide strip show once out of port, and Red gave the all-clear to get comfortable. Most of the crew removed their tops, but many went completely nude while away from shore.

Roka decided she didn't want to seem too eager and left her shorts on as she rapped her knuckles on the man's door. When no reply came, she turned the handle and cautiously poked her head inside.

"Mage?" she called out. Looking around the small guest quarters, the room appeared empty. Maybe he needed to use the head and she was supposed to wait for him?

Fingers wrapped around one of her horns before harshly yanking her into the room. The door slammed behind her as she spun around in anger only to come face to face with the human.

"Sing for me, cow," he said with a growl that emanated from deep in his chest. Before Roka could react, she found herself spun around and flying across the room. The wood of his bed popped and cracked in protest as she landed on it face first. The human was on top of her insanely fast and jerked her up onto her hands and knees with strength no human should possess.

Grabbing her horn again, he pulled her head back as she felt the head of his cock press against her opening. "Sing for me," he snarled in her ear. "Tell the whole ship how much you love my cock." The mage matched his words by pushing past her lips and deep into her sex with one long stroke. Without missing a beat, he began mercilessly pounding her pussy with long deep strokes that left her feeling stretched and rubbed all the right spots. It only took a second for the pleasure from her sex to overcome the shock of the mage tossing her around like a child's doll. Sucking in a deep breath, Roka let out a long, bellowing moo.

---

From the top bunk on the other side of the room Ria quietly stored the bottle of Cyrene's lube, the tiny vial of Bea's dust, and the flight rune that let Kal surprise the cow-woman. Laying down on her side, the sprite slipped a hand between her legs as she watched the show.

---

"Calm yer britches!" Scarlet shouted from the quarterdeck, halting the mob of women running toward the mage's cabin. "Open your ears. Your First Mate's in no danger," she said, accompanied by the rhythmic thumping the crew could feel through the deck boards as much as hear. Her eyes wide, the captain looked down and asked, "Is he trying to fuck through the bottom of the boat?"

"But he didn't do that to me," said the silver fox-girl, her eyes gasping and staring as another long moo emanated from the cabin. This time it was easier to tell it was a cry of pleasure.

"And if he did that to you, do ya think you'd have appreciated it?" Scarlet asked.

Glancing at the door, she shook her head frantically from side to side.

"Right, he woulda scared your pants off, and if he'd done this first thing out of port, would you have been willing to have a turn with him?"

The fox shook her head again.

"He can be soft like with you, or he can be hard like with Roka. The rest of you think about what yer wanting from him and be sure to tell him when it's your turn. He said he'll do his best to take care of you. Now back to work," the captain said with a dismissive wave.

---

"What's gotten into you?" Ratt asked Kashka, glancing at the antsy cat out the corner of her eye as they watched the crew below disperse. "Your scent had been strong all day."

They stood in the tiny basket of the ship's crow's nest at the top of the mainmast. From here, Ratt directed Kashka and the other riggers, or Bosun's mates, and kept a watch for pirates on the horizon.

"It's Kal," said the cat-girl, rubbing her thighs together. It was getting difficult to not shove her hand into her pants and get herself off as the mage neared his first climax with Roka. And he planned on quite a few more.

Since she spent much of her time up in the rigging and there was a chance of pirates, they decided to not mute the bond. The cat-girl was beginning to think that was a mistake.

"What? Does your man boning other women turn you on that much?"

"No, it's... we have a connection. Like we can hear each other's thoughts."

Ratt leaned back and laughed into the wind. "And the man's been fucking all day. No wonder you're so randy." She pressed her body up against the cat's. "I could help you take care of that."

"I would like that," said Kashka, stepping back. It was difficult to put any distance between them with the tiny amount of room in the crow's nest. "But all the women I've been with, Kal's been with too. I'm not comfortable going any further alone."

"So, you can play around with other women once he's fucked them."

"It's not that I can't. I just don't feel comfortable until then."

Ratt crossed her arms and tapped her chin with a finger. "You know who the first and second mates are, right? Do you know who the third mate is?"

"Third mate? I haven't heard anyone mention them."

The woman smiled, "That's because she's called the Bosun, and my turn comes up right after supper. Cap'n said we could bring along a second if we want. I want you to be my second."

Kashka stepped into Ratt's arms, "I think I'd like that."

---

"You'd never know she spent her life land-locked by watching her," said Scarlet as she and Kal stood on the deck above her cabin, or the poopdeck, enjoying the morning sun. They watched Kashka and Ratt run across the yards, which he learned were the thick horizontal poles the canvas sails attached to, and weave through the complex rigging before running straight up the mainmast and into the crow's nest.

Scarlet's eyes returned to the sea in front of them, but Kal continued watching the crow's nest as Kashka removed a telescope from its weatherproof holder and scanned the horizon. Once she made a circle around the crow's nest, checking all directions, the cat-girl called out the all-clear. No sooner did the words leave her lips when a hand reached up from behind the nest's basket and dragged the cat out of sight.

Kal knew Ratt pulled Kashka down into a passionate kiss as her hands started roaming over the cat's body through the bond. Last night, the woman plainly stated she was trying to steal Kashka away from Kal. Though she said it in a playful and joking manner, the cat-girl felt the ship's bosun was only half kidding.

The mage walked around the poopdeck inspecting the catapult and two ballistae mounted there while sipping a fruity tea that Scarlet claimed to be her favorite. Looking toward the bow, he noticed no armaments on the forecastle's deck.

"Nothing to deal with enemies from the front?" he asked.

"We worry about those chasing us," said Scarlet. "Any ships foolish enough to get in front of us are getting rammed. Ships today are strong enough ramming is more likely to hurt the crew than sink an enemy ship. Those who pull up alongside are more likely to use flaming arrows or catapults with rocks to shred our sails. However, we are not interested in plunder or prisoners. I'm quite happy punching a few holes in a pirate ship and letting them die out here on the waves."

"Are they a big problem?"

"Out here on the Great River they are because it's such a well-known shipping channel, and no coastal nation has a navy strong enough to protect it. We only see pirates in the distance most of the time, but we run light and fast, so most don't bother chasing us for more than a day. Those are for the more persistent," she said, pointing at the catapult and ballistae. It would be nice to take on more cargo, but we would need to hire marines to protect the ship since we'd be slower and more pirates could catch us. It's a balancing act, but I think we've found a good compromise, even if it won't make us rich very fast."

"Have you given any more thought to expanding your fleet?" Kal asked. "I'm still interested in investing in your operation if you think you can make it lucrative enough to do so."

"Tavorah and I talked about it some last night. We would need to get a bigger crew before even considering taking on another boat or risk running two ships with skeleton crews. The men of Azumbaho are more tolerant of monster girls than the mainland. But I don't think we could hire enough to fill the fully crew two vessels even if we stopped at every major port along the far side. As you can imagine, there isn't exactly a line of women and monster girls lining up to become sailors. Why are you so interested in investing in our little operation?"

Kal sipped his tea. "I'm looking for the means to support a venture back home while I'm off traveling the world. One of my lovers can collect and shape gems, but I worry about flooding the area's markets and making them worthless. Better to have a steady stream of gold coming in."

"Care if I ask what this venture is?"

"A city where your crew and women like them would be welcomed."

------

Coming around a curve in the road Chief Engineer Ordle spied two human women, a wolf-girl, and a harpy standing in the road ahead. Following him were five large wagons pulled by teams of oxen carrying most of the supplies and equipment the dwarves would need until they established supply lines with the neighboring towns. Signaling the rest of his convoy to wait, he rode forward to meet them on one of the big-horned mountain goats dwarves rode instead of horses.

"Hail and well met, Chief Ordle," called out one of the humans as he approached.

"You're Lady Perra, I take it? The one I'm supposed to be meetin'?" the dwarf asked, halting his steed in front of them and nudging it sideways so he wouldn't be talking through the back of the ram's head.

"I am. With me is Elta, the town's cleric, who has agreed to assist if you have any injuries or sickness. Daxas's pack will act as scouts for your camp to warn you of any dangers. Last is Kuto, who with her harpy sisters will take care of any messages that need delivering."

"Respectfully, we dwarves can take care of our own," Ordle said to Daxas.

"If there is a bear in the area, my girls will warn you before it comes crashing into your camp. The same goes for a band of ruffians. They are only equipped to deal with minor threats, so don't expect them to fight along beside you," the wolf replied.

"Very good then."

Perra directed his attention to the woods beside them. "There is no road leading to Felli's Mountain. Your surveyors marked what they felt would be the best path for a bunch of reasons that I, quite honestly, barely understood."