All Comments on 'TRC - Lord of the Glass Desert Ch. 23'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel like we need a cast of characters list somewhere cause keeping track of everyone is starting to get annoying like Senshu. The name pops up and it takes a little while before mention of the tower gives enough context to figure out she lives there.

On another note, Elta's oh no made it seem like the necklace was worse but it only alerts another party that the man is dead with no other information so to me that's not nearly as bad. How can they not spin it in the way Perra said?

Brittanyduran86Brittanyduran86over 1 year ago

Senshu is the lamia, the first test to get to the tower, kal severely injured her during their fight and he healed her after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The universe has grown so large! We need a map (even a rough one would do), a character list, and probably a glossary. I read new chapters when they publish but often struggle to understand references to an old event or a character we met earlier.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Good chapter although had difficulty remembering some of the chapters. Wonder what repercussions Sera killing the knight and cleric will have?

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 1 year ago

The problem of the necklace is that its not going to be a "Hey, this scouting party has been gone for too long, send someone to investigate," a few days/ weeks later.

Instead, its ^ [Behind them on the street, someone who heard Tayla's wailing sought out a Mevarian city guard and brought them to the kneeling and crying women.

"Ladies, can I help you?" the man asked

Wiping away her tears, Maeli said, "Yes, Her husband was traveling in the company of one of our knights and is now dead. The High Priest and Knight-Captain need to be informed."]

^ ~And that happened immediately. So they are going to send a punitive investigation force, instead of an exploratory one.

BluDraygnBluDraygnover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon and anyone else who needs a way to keep track of all the characters. Updated to the end of the trip across the desert, I believe.

Who's Who in TRC

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1APdldXRkRhDt3hAbVtkits3rOus4HGpMSrj8jMm2lZ8

Updated Sporadically, and the link will always be on my profile page if you need it in the future.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

Great job as always, looking like war with the church.

mharrisonmharrisonover 1 year ago

Amazing series - First comment I've left a I've been busy binge reading since first found this a little while ago. Can't get enough of it !! :)

Real shame I've caught up with real time as I've now got to be patient (which i'm not good at ;) ) and wait for the next chapter..... :(

Many thanks for sharing with us all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And so begins the beginning of the War. I like Veir's thinking. Kal better astral walk so Perra can update him

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot3 months ago

Ah. The grand schism/reformation is beginning. Stand by for some bloody scenes, unless the Kai/Ukono/Elta/Goddess combination can unify and keep the outliers under control.

There is nothing like mobs of rioting zealots to throw obstacles in the way of well conceived societal engineering.

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So, either Tayla and Maeli's names are swapped in this chapter, or they're swapped from chapter 31 and onwards. Because in this chapter, Tayla was Braedun's wife. In chapter 31 and subsequent chapters, Maeli was Braedun's wife, though he did sleep with Tayla. It's consistent from 31 and on, so I'm guessing it was accidentally swapped in this chapter. But it puzzled me for a minute, that's for sure.

CarchariasCarchariasabout 15 hours ago

“We’ve got all these dangerous and immortal monster girls with eons of military strategy and tactics at our beck and call, but in the absolute worst case scenario, we have a horny rabbit girl.”

Graff is the most dangerous one of all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
New story submitted! Beyond Worlds: Mis-taken Hero Ch 01 TRC Ch 43 will be coming right after this one, and posting these two together is part of the reason I only submitted the one chapter last month. Also, a new The Witch's Offering chapter is up on Patreon, as is the sta...