TRC - Lord of the Glass Desert Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doctor, will you be my first?" she said in a breathy rush.

"Miko!" exclaimed Oba and her mother before both women launched into tirades of how such questions were inappropriate for a girl her age.

Kal held up a hand, quieting them. Pushing his food tray to the side, he drew the girl into his arms. "Yes, but not now. In a few more years, when you have come of age, I will be honored to be your first."

"Do you promise?"

"I promise as long as I am alive, I will return and be your first. It may not be right away, so don't expect me to show up on your birthday, but I will come back. Now, I think Oba and your mother have some questions for me. Could you give us a little privacy?"

Miko sighed with both relief and disappointment, then gave her mother and the slum's matriarch an apologetic look before grabbing her food tray and slipping out of the tent.

Mika stared after her daughter for a moment before echoing the girl's sigh. "I gave up my old life to protect her from my customers' gaze, and she throws it all away for the first man she sees."

"Mika, you are hardly seeing this from her perspective," Oba growled. "She sees a man who saved her mother with magic and can throw around gold pieces like they are coppers. Add to that her budding body and listening to Kairi howl with pleasure many times over the day. Lastly, he appears to be doing all this out of kindness." She looked over at Kal, "At least, I haven't heard you speak of any repayment."

The mage grinned, "I think Kairi might disagree."

"Kairi is filled with your seed, comfortably resting, and, ancestors willing, with child. If anything, she should be paying you."

"Don't lessen the importance of what she did to help me cure these women. Despite how good it may have felt, what we did today has been very taxing on her body. Each time she cured someone, it pushed her near the absolute maximum of what her body could handle. Thankfully she's a katame and not a human. I don't think a human, at least an inexperienced one, would have survived."

A brief silence fell over them before Mika spoke up. "So, do you plan on keeping your promise?"

"I do. How old is she? Fourteen summers?"

The cat-woman nodded. "Fifteen in two months."

"So, a little over three years until I have to return. I think I can do that."

"Thank you for handling her the way you did," said Oba. "She sees you as a hero, and telling her no might have broken her heart."

"I'm honestly amazed you didn't take her up on her offer. Quite a few of my former customers wouldn't have hesitated to bed her," added Mika.

"First off, I didn't want to be ripped to pieces by you two. Second, I can see her infatuation and would have given a similar answer even if she were older. Third, she's quite pretty, and I can see she will become a beautiful woman from looking at you. But she is still a little young for my tastes. And finally," Kal stood up and began undoing his belt as Mika and Oba's eyes widened in surprise, "I have an enchantment that makes me the perfect fit for whatever woman I'm with. But the enchantment has another side. The woman must be willing and of age, or this happens." The mage tugged down the front of his pants to reveal a blank patch of skin. Mika and Oba both gasped audibly at the lack of genitalia.

"If that happened, then you at least considered it," Kashka smirked.

"She offered me her virginity. I'd have to be a corpse not to at least think about it. As you two can see, I couldn't have taken Miko up on the offer regardless of what I did or didn't want to do.

"Does it come back after a time?" Oba asked.

Kal nodded. "Or when I think about being with a woman that fits the enchantment deems 'acceptable.'"

"Am I 'acceptable'?" asked Mika, arching her back and pushing out her chest.

"Yes," said Kal as he pulled up his trousers and began fastening his belt. The cat-women's eyes widened again as the front of his pants suddenly filled out. "However, your daughter may be back at any moment, and I don't want to be waving my dick around or severely disappoint her."

"After listening to Kairi scream herself hoarse, I'm certain Miko would just think it's some kind of trick," said Mika as Oba nodded in agreement.

"Oba, I want to thank you for screening those who came for healing," said Kal bowing to the matriarch before sitting down again. "I may have wasted a lot of time on those with minor ailments, or the women just trying to get into my pants, had you not been at the door."

"I was planning funerals for most of the women in this tent, including Mika. Now I can put those plans to rest or save them for the elderly. I was happy to help however I could. If you are done with Kairi, I want to let some of the other women's families in. Considering Miko's offer, I probably should have made her stay outside as well, but it's too late to change that now."

"They understand they are not to speak of what they see in here?" Kashka asked.

"They do."

"Then I see no issue. Let them in," said Kal.

"You're surprisingly trusting," said Mika as Oba left the tent and sent in the girls from earlier to collect the food trays.

"I can afford to be trusting," said Kal as he handed his tray to a kappa whose face turned brown as she blushed and refused to look him in the eyes. "As Kashka mentioned earlier, I have magic that makes me difficult to kill. Combine that with an exceptionally skilled bodyguard, and I have little to fear from the common folk. Before you think me naïve and unguarded, I did pack away all of my spellbooks and potion-making equipment before becoming your doctor."

"Good thinking, even though I think Oba would skin alive anyone who tried to steal from you," said the Kal as the families of those he healed began filtering in led by Miko. Mika's daughter directed the groups of women and girls to their respective loved ones, often dragging their attention from the large space inside Kal's tent.

For the next few minutes, sobs from the rooms turned into a cacophony of happy cries and tears as it gradually sunk in that these women were no longer staring death in the face.

Kal looked over at Kashka and smiled. "None of these wives and daughters will have to suffer the same pain I did. I think my mother would have been proud to see this."

"You may want to disappear before they start coming back out," Mika suggested. "You will have a lot of very appreciative women looking to repay your kindness. Given you are a human man, they may not take no for an answer."

"That's a good point. To be honest, I'm a feeling worn out, and now that my belly is filled with good food, I may lie down for an afternoon nap."

Mika glanced at Kashka and smiled. "Care for some extra company?"

"Mama!" Miko hissed, glaring at the older woman from the door of the room behind Mika.

Kal chuckled. "Maybe another time. Your daughter sounds a little jealous," the girl blushed bright red, "and I do want to get some actual rest."

---

Miko came over to her mother once the mage and his cat-girl disappeared into their bedroom.

"I thought you would be mad at me."

Mika sighed. "Part of me wants to be. You are too young to be making such offers. But I am your mother and want you to have a happy life. Right now, your future is living in Kuji's slums, spreading your legs to men who don't even like you just to make sure you can eat tomorrow. The doctor may be your way out of here, and if I'm very lucky, he won't mind taking your wrinkly old mother along too."

Miko thought over her mother's words for a moment before frowning. "You're not wrinkly."

------

The air inside the summoning circle wrinkled and warped before filling with red smoke. Black streaks shot through the scarlet cloud, rushing toward the center like lightning as the mist began to swirl and coalesce. The red smoke gained speed as it shrank toward the center before forming into a humanoid shape.

The demon Iskar stood slightly taller than most men with jet black hair and an almost imperceptible red tint to his skin. His eyes glowed yellow for a moment before changing to a pleasant green. Along with his changing eyes, Iskar's bulging muscles softened, becoming leaner and more like those of men who trained for battle many hours a day. As usual, the incubus appeared completely naked

The counselor felt her heart flutter as the demon's body settled into the form of her ideal man.

Iskar bowed, "Greetings Miyaki. It has been more than a decade since you last summoned me. I have missed you terribly."

Miyaki fought back the desire to run into the demon's arms. Movement near his groin drew her eyes down despite her resolve to not look at his cock. Darker than the rest of his skin, the shaft was covered with soft ridges and bumps whose sole purpose was to drive women insane with pleasure. As it slowly grew to full hardness, a drop of pre leaked from the slit at the end. The counselor licked her lips, remembering the smoky, savory taste of the demon's seed.

She drew in a deep, shuddering breath while forcing down her rising lust. Ayako and Takeo stood just in front of her. All three wore simple white robes at her insistence since the incubus's presence could likely cause unplanned messes. Ayako only barely maintained enough control to keep from openly masturbating, but from the tent in his robes, even Takeo seemed to be having trouble controlling himself. Like a succubus, Iskar's influence wasn't restricted to the opposite sex.

"A mage made a fool of me and is hiding within the city," she said. "I cannot find him with my divination spells."

Iskar's cock hardened further. "You know the price of my information."

"The man humiliated and nearly killed me. I cannot let this pass."

"Ahh. Revenge is so good for business," the demon chuckled. "I cannot tell you where he is, but I can tell you how to find him." With a finger, he wiped some of the precum from the tip of his cock and flicked it toward her. The fluid sizzled and slid down the inside of the magic barrier. "Now about my payment."

Nodding, Miyaki pushed her robe off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor.

"Still beautiful, even at this age," said Iskar as the counselor drew a rune in front of her.

Pressing the strength rune to her chest, Miyaki shoved Ayako and Takeo through the summoning circle's barrier. Staring at her with a knowing smirk, the demon caught each apprentice in an arm and pulled them tight to his sides. Both of them shouted and struggled against his iron grip before turning to Miyaki and pleading with her to save them. The counselor stared straight at Iskar's face, refusing to meet their looks of betrayal as she ignored them.

"Your spyglass shows you what you want to see," said the demon, "but you need to search instead for what you cannot see. Then you will find your mage."

As he spoke struggles of the apprentices in his arms slowly weakened until both were grinding their crotches against the incubus's thighs. A wet spot already graced the front of Takeo's robe. Placing a hand on Ayako's shoulder, he pushed the girl to her knees and directed her mouth to his cock. Without further prompting, the apprentice sucked the demonic member with a passion, repeatedly gagging until she finally took it into her throat. Takeo watched the woman nearly choke herself with a mix of arousal, curiosity, and confusion.

Miyaki watched as well but with jealousy. She knew what that cock felt like in her throat and wanted to be the one worshipping Iskar's cock.

The demon put his lips beside Takeo's ear and whispered loud enough for Miyaki to hear, "I have a succubus friend who is going to love you once I'm done with you. Don't worry, I'll be gentle." The apprentice's head snapped up as red smoke burst from the demon, filling the area again. The scarlet mist dissipated moments later, revealing an empty summoning circle.

Miyaki barely glanced at her former apprentice's robes or thought about the new mana crystals they contained as she walked naked over to her desk. She pulled a stone phallus from a hidden compartment and dropped to her knees. The woman shuddered with a small orgasm as the stone copy of Iskar's cock slid easily into her sopping pussy.