TRC - Lord of the Glass Desert Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know a hayabusa," said a lizard girl with unusually wide fingers sporting lateral groves. As she stepped forward, Kal noticed her feet were the same shape as her hand, and the tips of the toes curled backward with each step in a way that made his own feet hurt. She wore a bandage on her left arm and the left side of her face.

"What is a hayabusa?"

"A very fast harpy, like you asked. She's been carrying messages between our families and us. I've never seen anything faster in the sky."

"I have a friend back home I'd like to test that against," he said with a smile before unsealing the tent. "Come inside. Let's get you fixed up."

---

Kal about fell off the chair he sat in as he tended to the monster girls when a near copy of Ruce walked into the tent.

"I heard you were looking for me?" said the harpy.

Kal gently removed the hand of the raccoon woman he was healing from his groin before answering. This was the fifth time he had stopped her from groping his balls through his trousers since she came in for treatment. "You are?"

"Hattori. They said you were looking for a fast harpy," she said, jerking a thumb over her shoulder. "Nothing in the sky is faster than a hayabusa."

"What about a peregrine?"

"We are called that in other parts of the world."

"That explains much. I need you to take me back toward Soma after nightfall."

Hattori shook her head. "You would be dead within minutes."

"I've flown with your kind before and have magics to protect myself. Even if I didn't, you could hold me facing backwards. That's what my friend did when I flew with her," said Kal, removing the raccoon's hand from his trousers again. He glared at the woman on the stool in front of him. "Keep that up, and the next time you get knocked in the head sparring, you can just drop out of the tournament." He said, tapping the stained white linen band on her arm.

"Okay," the woman muttered as her mischievious grin vanished and she clasped her hands in her lap.

"What is so important you need me to get you there and back tonight?"

"Honestly, I don't need you, but you can make what is for me an hours-long trip in only a few minutes, and I do want to get some sleep tonight. As to why? There are no clerics healing those injured during practice like over in the human tents. We will bring back someone to do the same for the girls here."

"Why can't you do it?" Hattori asked before glancing at Kal's teal armband. "Oh."

"Right. I can't heal the women here if I'm fighting, and healing uses up mana I might need during my duels."

"Fine, I'll help you, but I want you to fuck me as payment."

"Expected. You are welcome to join my lover and me in bed until Ikuno returns."

Hattori looked surprised for a moment, then grinned. "I get you for four nights instead of only once? Why didn't you say so in the beginning? So, when do we leave?"

"At nightfall."

---

Hattori owned a small mana crystal she used to enhance her flight speed, but like his flight with Ruce, Kal fed his mana into her so she could maintain their insane speed for the entire trip.

The mage's wind-shield nearly met its match when put up against the falcon's speed. Kal watched the barrier ripple from the intense force of the oncoming wind, but the shield held throughout the surprisingly short trip.

Ming made finding the women easy once they arrived. He planned the journey at night to keep prying eyes from seeing him fly, not that it mattered anymore since Hattori was doing the flying, not him. Upon noticing a small spot of glowing forest, he realized that finding the girls in the daytime would have been far more difficult.

Hattori set him down beside the road and Kal jogged into the forest, his eyes glowing red from a hastily cast darkvision spell.

"Ming! Dioga! Zakku! I need your help!" he called.

"Kal?" said Ming, glowing brighter and rising into the air.

The mage slowed to a walk as he came upon their little camp. Zakku had turned into a wooden washbasin again, which Dioga lounged inside. The mimic's human head and torso rose out of Dioga's slime and took up a similar posture, leaning against the side with her breasts resting on the rim.

"What do you need our help for?"

"Specifically, I need Dioga's help. The tournament you told us about is taking care of their human contestants but ignoring the monster girls getting hurt during training. I'm doing what I can, but I'm also a contestant and need to save my mana for my fights. Will you come with me and help?"

"What about Zakku and Ming?" the slime asked.

"It may take a little while, but they can join us when they get there or wait here until the tournament is done, and I bring you back."

"Wait, how did you get here?" asked Ming.

"I flew with the help of a very fast harpy."

"Then how am I supposed to come back with you?" the slime asked.

"Kashka thought I could store most of your slime in Ria, then carry your core. Once we get there, Ria will give your slime back."

"Will that work?" Dioga looked dubious.

"Another slime I know can create full copies of herself that last for three days away from her main body. If what I know of slimes is correct, then it should work."

Dioga thought about it for a few minutes before sighing. "Remember your goodbye?" she said, "I want lots of those in return."

Kal smiled. "You'll be competing for time with Kashka and Hattori, the harpy who brought me, and only until Ikuno comes back. I expect to be very busy afterward."

His smile faded as Zakku made a motion with her fingers telling him to turn around.

Kal crossed his arms, "Nope, tell me to."

The mimic glared for a moment before saying, "Turrn arouund."

"Already quite the improvement," he said, turning his back to the women.

A few seconds passed before the scraping and slithering of the mimic's transformation stopped. When Kal turned back, the tub had been replaced by a small barrel attached to a wooden frame with padded hooks at the top to go over shoulders and some straps to keep it in place.

"It looks like Zakku wants to come too," said Dioga.

"What about me?" asked Ming.

"I... have an idea," said the mage as he picked up Zakku and hooked the mimic on his back. Leather straps snaked around his waist, securing her in place. "Come along. Hattori is out by the road."

Hattori looked on skeptically as Ria produced a flask, Kal removed the stopper, the slime poured part of herself into the container, then Kal re-stoppered the flask before Ria swapped it with a new one. The slime-girl became increasingly translucent with each bottle until she would have been invisible if not for Ming's light. After filling a final small potion bottle, Dioga flowed the remainder of her body and her core into Zakku's barrel. The mimic formed a lid with a small hole for the slime to poke out of if needed.

"Interesting backpack," said Hattori.

"She's a mimic," he explained.

"Even more interesting. But what about your luminous friend?" said the harpy, nodding at Ming.

"Our luminous friend weighs almost nothing. If Zakku can produce a couple more straps, she can ride along too." On cue, two straps fell from behind the pack's barrel.

The tsukogami cringed. "That's going to put my face in your butt."

"Zakku needs to keep Dioga balanced on my back, so she can't make room to the side for you." this is the best way, and it's only for a few minutes."

"Fine, but we'll do it my way," Ming floated upside down and approached Kal's back. Spreading her legs around the barrel, she brought them together against Kal's back. Zakku adjusted Dioga's container so it stood out from the frame and allowed the tsukogami's legs beneath, then sent out the leather straps again to secure Ming in place.

The position left Ming facing the back of Kal's knees, and her bottom and sex exposed to nature as her robe fell over her lantern. A few seconds later, the tsukogami squealed and shouted, "Zakku! Stop that!" but trailed off into a half-moan.

"Yes, stop," said Hattori. "If I'm not getting any during this flight, neither are you."

A slimy tendril rose from the barrel's lid and formed into a mouth. "I could take care of that for you," Dioga giggled.

"No, Dioga," said Kal before the harpy could speak up. "Not at the speeds we'll be going. Get an eyeful, as this will probably be a once-in-a-lifetime experience, but other than that, stay still. I think we are ready," he told the harpy.

---

Other people might have found their head hanging between someone else's knees uncomfortable. But for a monster girl like Ming, who could float in any position she wanted, it was more annoying to have her ass on display to the whole world.

Her feet rested on the back of Kal's head, and the harpy's talons brushed her calves as Hattori grabbed the mage's shoulders and lifted them above the treetops. As they gained speed, it took Ming's breath away to watch the moonlit forest pass beneath them. She had never imagined going so fast.

"Ready, Kal!" The harpy shouted above the rushing wind.

Ming opened her mouth and let out a screech of fear and exhilaration as they sped up even more. The forest whipped by, and entire fields of crops vanished in the distance behind them in the blink of an eye. The road they followed wriggled back and forth like a tiny snake trying to escape a predator.

Once her head adjusted to the insanity of the harpy's speed, the next sound to leave Ming's mouth was a hoot of pure joy.

---

"Welcome back," said Kashka, as she helped Ming free of Zakku's harness and, though pointless, helped the tsukogami flip upright. The lantern-woman looked dazed but happy, like someone who had just the right amount of ale at the tavern. "I know from your memories that Ruce was fast, but I still wasn't expecting you back this quick, especially not with all three. This is Zakku, right?" she asked, tapping the barrel.

Kal nodded. "I see you got Shiro taken care of as I was gone," he said while lifting the barrel-backpack off his shoulders and setting it on the ground. He held it upright as the barrel's lid turned into a mass of pink tentacles that receded into its sides, freeing the slime inside. "Ria, retrieve all the bottles of slime except Cyrene's and put them on the ground, then store the individual stoppers."

A cloud of tiny lights erupted from the pouch on Kal's belt and turned into bottles of various sizes and shapes before the stoppers on all of them vanished, and another cloud of motes raced back to the pouch.

Dioga slipped out of Zakku's barrel and dipped tendrils into each bottle. When the tendril touched the liquid inside, the slime flowed up and out, joining the rest of her body.

Kal released a breath he didn't know he'd been holding. For all of his belief this would work, he wasn't absolutely certain of success until this moment. He might have run out of Bea's powder making it up to the slime if it hadn't. That would have been a lot of mass to replace.

The commotion drew some attention from the surrounding campers, and they collected a small crowd of spectators by the time Dioga completely reformed into her human-shaped body.

Ming floated over to the mage. "Kal, can you do illusion magic?"

"A little. Why?"

"Zakku doesn't want to change shape with all these people around. She's afraid she'll scare them."

Kal knelt by the barrel backpack. "What do you plan on doing when you leave? You can't keep hiding what you are from everyone."

A mouth formed on the barrel. "Hidinng iz what I doo."

"I get that, but think about what I offered you if you come to my town. You won't be able to hide what you are if you have people living inside you."

A lump on the side of the barrel grew to become Zakku's head. Now that Kal was paying attention, he saw a thin line of writhing pink tentacles at the transition boundary that disappeared when she stopped changing. The mimic glared at him.

Flashing her a smile, Kal turned to address the crowd. "Has anyone here encountered a mimic?" After a few muttered negatives from the surrounding women, he continued, "For those of you who do not know, mimics are dungeon monsters able to change shape. They make themselves look like different items, like a treasure chest, then wait to ambush explorers and adventurers. Zakku, here, is a monster girl created from a dungeon mimic. She escaped the dungeon and has been traveling with these two," he indicated Ming and Dioga, "for some time now."

"Yeah. So?" asked one of the onlookers.

"She wants to change shape but is afraid she'll scare those who see it."

"What, do you want us all to turn around?" another asked.

Ming floated forward. "That would be--"

"No," Kal interrupted. "I just wanted to warn you that what you are about to see might be a little frightening." The mage stepped to the side and looked at the mimic, who was staring daggers at him. "They have an idea of what to expect. Go ahead."

Zakku glanced fearfully at the spectators before taking on a look of resignation. The wood grain of the barrel faded to smooth pink and then separated into individual tentacles that grew startlingly fast. Kal stepped back as the mimic erupted into a mound of pink tentacles with Zakku's torso and head perched atop. She slithered over to the front of his tent and picked a spot to the right of the entrance, where she began collapsing into herself. The tentacles formed into a flat wooden disc and then layered into waist-high sides before her human portion sank into the wood. Dioga immediately flowed into the newly made basin, expanding her watery mass to nearly fill it.

"Scary?" said one of the onlookers, a heavy-set woman with black legs and upper torso, black spots around her eyes, and cute black rounded ears on the top of her head. "She looks more like a one-woman orgy with all those tentacles. Can she turn them into dicks?"

Ming blushed bright red. "Yes. Though she has a difficult time making parts of her move."

"Better than my own fingers," said the panda, stepping forward.

Kal stepped in front of her, holding out his hands. "Wait! Wait..."

Stopping, the panda looked Kal up and down as she licked her lips. "If you changed your mind since earlier today, I will happily fuck you instead."

"No, and no. I brought Dioga here because she was born in a healing spring. Those with injuries should go first."

The panda glared at him. "My. Pussy. Hurts." she huffed.

Kal rolled his eyes. "Oh, for fuck's sake, fine," he said, letting the woman pass.

A woman with tiny spike horns on her forehead and pointed, deer-like ears walked up to Kal behind the panda. "Don't let her fool you," she said while gingerly unwrapping a bandage around her shoulder. "She's been sparring all day and is probably sore as hell."

"She could have just said that."

"And let you think she's weak? Not happening." The deer hissed slightly as the bandage came off and no longer held her arm in place. "I'm looking forward to this," she said, cradling the arm as she walked forward.

"All you ladies need to try this!" The panda called out as she relaxed against the tub's side near Dioga's torso. "She's all bubbly, and it feels amazing on your pussy." The woman's eyes suddenly popped open as her hands dove into the slime and between her legs.

Dioga chuckled. "Healing takes a bit out of me. This is how you pay me back."

After the initial surprise, the black and white woman slid further into the slime. Resting the back of her head on the tub's rim, she moaned, "I'm good with that."

"You're lucky that worked," Ming snapped at Kal before floating over and sinking into the middle of the basin, lighting Dioga's gelatinous body from the inside.

The mage noticed the noise of conversation ramping up as more women climbed in, and even more sat around the outside of Zakku's tub, chatting with those inside as they waited for their turn. He again thanked the creators of his magic tent who made it soundproof, at least from its surroundings.

Seeing that things appeared to be in order with the slime, mimic, and lantern-girl, Kal turned to Kashka and Hattori.

"I am exhausted. Shall we retire?"

---

Hattori grilled Kal about his peregrine friend as they got ready for bed. The mage unabashedly admitted to being curious what sleeping with Ruce might be like, especially after he helped her drain her milk-laden breasts so she could fly him back home.

"So I'm your first hayabusa?"

"You will be."

"Just to let you know, we don't do everything fast," she said, fanning out her tail and slipping it beneath the bed while squatting beside it.

Kal pulled off his trousers and kicked them to the side. The tent's enchantments would clean and fold them the moment nobody was looking.

Kashka bounded onto the bed once she stripped her clothes and gear off, then dropped onto her belly near the harpy. "Turn a little, so I can watch."

"You like watching your husband with another woman?" Hattori asked, shifting in place.

"He's not mine. I'm his. And yes, I enjoy it, but I can also watch with the certainty that he won't ever neglect my needs by being with another woman."

"What if I drain him dry?" the harpy asked, a hint of challenge in her voice.

"Between his spells to get hard again and the butterfly-girl dust he uses. You'll give up long before he runs dry."

Hattori looked up at Kal. "Spells and butterfly dust?"

"I have quite a few women wanting my time, and I don't like disappointing them," he said, stepping up in front of the harpy. His cock bobbed in front of her face in time with his heartbeat. "You wanted to show me you can take things slow?"

Leaning forward, the harpy dragged her thin tongue up the side of his prick, then buried her nose in the sparse hair next to its base before inhaling deeply of his scent.

"I'll admit that might be more difficult than I originally hinted," she said, resting the side of her head against his thigh as her tongue flicked out to tease his shaft. "You are my first human in quite some time."

"You don't need to take your time if you don't want to," Kal hinted, bumping his cock against her lips.

"No," she said, kissing her way up to the head, "I love sucking a man's cock. I want to savor this."

"I'm a little sweaty from traveling all day. Would you like me to clean--"

"No," Hattori swirled her tongue around the head and teased the slit at the tip. "It just makes you smell even better."

Kashka peeked over the side of the bed. "She's dripping, Kal. I don't think she's lying," said the cat. "Besides, I kind of agree with her."

"You've told me to clean up before bed," said Kal with a hint of annoyance before groaning as Hattori's lips closed over the head of his cock.

"There's a difference between sexy sweat and nasty funk," she shot back, then giggled as the harpy hummed her agreement. "See?"

Kal sucked in a breath. "I'd advise against humming unless you want a mouthful right now. I'm already having difficulty holding back."

"Already?" asked Kashka.

"Don't pick on me. It's been a few days," the mage replied, but his eyes were glued to the harpy slowly devouring his cock. Hattori moved her lips forward and then bathed the new strip of cock in her mouth with her tongue, licking and swirling around it before inching further down his shaft. The harpy seemed thoroughly delighted with the pace, but it quickly became excruciatingly slow for Kal. As with Kuto, the head of his cock passed straight into her throat without resistance.

"When she said savor, she wasn't kidding," said Kashka as she rolled onto her side and a hand dipped between her legs. She sighed as her fingers brushed across her sex. "It has been a few days, hasn't it."

Hattori began working her lips up and down Kal's shaft as her thin tongue teased the underside and base of the crown. His cock twitched, and the harpy's tongue swiped away the drop of pre that formed the tip. Hattori shivered and hummed with pleasure as she spread the slick substance over his cock and started bobbing a little faster.