TRC - Lord of the Glass Desert Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,979 Followers

"Look at his eyes," Kashka whispered to the harpy. "Your mouth feels so good he wants to grab your head and shove his dick down your throat, but he's holding back to make it better for you."

Hattori looked up. Kal met her gaze and gave her a weak smile. "She's not wrong."

The harpy pulled off his prick and pushed it against his belly. "I love sucking cock," she said, dragging her tongue up the side. "But too often, a husband just grabs my head and fucks my mouth because of my mating scent. This is a pleasant change."

Kal's hands opened and closed as she took him back into her mouth. He struggled not to thrust his hips forward.

"It's fun seeing you like this," Kashka giggled at Kal. The cat slid off the bed to the floor beside the harpy, then reached between Hattori's legs. The bird-woman's eyes popped open as Kashka's hand found its mark. Hattori let out a long moan around his cock before pushing forward and taking him to the hilt. "But it's been a long day," she continued as Hattori moaned again, "and I want a turn before we go to sleep. Remember, you have a few more days to take your time with him."

The harpy gave Kashka a pleading look, but the cat shook her head before slipping two fingers into the woman's sex.

Kal groaned with relief when Hattori's lips slid up and down his shaft in earnest as she tried to time the mage's orgasm with her own. Soon she was bumping her nose hard into his pubic hair as her excitement mounted.

The mage placed a hand on the back of her head and shoved his cock into her throat as his balls drew up and fired straight into Hattori's stomach. At the same time, the healing rune on his back lit up, and he pushed the magic into the harpy, healing her nose if it needed it.

The feel of Kashka's fingers and Kal's cock throbbing in her throat sent Hattori careening over the edge. Wrapping her wings around the mage's waist, she held him in place and pressed him even further into her throat as her orgasm washed over her.

Kal had partly softened by the time the quivering harpy threw her head back and gasped for air. When she looked up at him, the intensity and desire in her eyes burned even brighter than when they started.

"You said... you have magic... to keep you going?" Hattori asked between deep lungfuls of air.

"I do."

The harpy stood up and laid back on the bed. Rocking back, Hattori put her legs up in the air and crossed her ankles while pulling her tail feathers together so he could step around them. "Fuck me," she demanded, reaching around with her finger-claws and spreading her feathered rear to present her sex and the wrinkled pucked beneath.

Smirking, Kal glanced over at Kashka, who chuckled with amusement, before tracing the rejuvenation rune.

---

Kal cast the rejuvenation spell a second time, then knee-walked up behind Kashka. Purring in anticipation, the cat had her ass up in the air while laying on a pillow hugged to her chest.

When Kal brushed his cock against her sex, she stopped purring and moved her bottom to the side.

"You aren't spending the night?" she asked Hattori.

"I appreciate the offer, but I have a mate waiting for me back at our nest," the harpy replied, donning her harness for carrying messages and small items. Patting her crotch, she smiled. "I think my mate would appreciate the gift Kal left me, and if I hurry, it might still have a little potency by the time I get home. I'll see you tomorrow." The harpy bowed and stepped briskly out of the bedroom as Kal unsealed the tent. A few seconds later, they heard the entrance flap fall back into place, and he spoke the command to seal it once again.

"That's disappointing. I was looking forward to watching her wake you up," the cat mumbled

"Are you sure Ria isn't rubbing off on you?"

"I'm sure. Watching her make love to your cock reminded me of when Laika sucked you off. Both of them love having a cock in their mouth in ways that I'm a little jealous of. And watching them is..." Kashka swung her bottom back in place and leaned back into his cock until it brushed against the wetness of her sex. "I'm sure you can tell."

Kal found her entrance and slipped easily into her soaked pussy. "I might have an idea," he said while grabbing her hips and settling into a steady pace.

---

Kal and Kashka emerged from the tent just before sunrise the next day. A few of the surrounding camps already had cookfires, and the smell of breakfast hung in the crisp morning air.

They looked over to check on Dioga, Zakku, and Ming.

"Hello there!" Ichiro waved from Zakku's tub, as did Asahi sitting beside him. Both brothers' clothes lay beside the tub as the men soaked in Dioga's slime. A rodent-girl sat on Ichiro's lap and slowly ground herself up and down on the eldest brother while the gecko woman from last night rode Asahi. Kal later learned the rodent-woman was a pika, the same as Naoki, who he healed in Kuji. But this woman was young and full of life instead of lying on her deathbed. The difference was so stark he didn't recognize them as the same type of monster girl.

"This is a surprise in more ways than one," said Kal.

"We heard about the large tent that went up in the monster girl's camp and thought it might be you," said Asahi. "We were going to visit last night, but you flew over our heads when you left with the harpy."

"I didn't think Nao could keep his mouth shut long enough to keep your cat from putting a knife in his throat. So, we decided to come back this morning."

"Probably wise. Where is your brother?"

"Sleeping, most likely. Nao doesn't get up before midday meal unless he has to."

"And your lady friends?"

Ichiro and Asahi shared a smile between them. "This is training. Can't you tell?" Ichiro chuckled.

Kal shook his head. "Not really."

Dioga's head appeared in the slime. "I'm making sure he doesn't cum," she said, indicating Ichiro, "and I have a tentacle up the other one's ass to make him cum as hard as he can, whenever that happens. I don't get it," she said, her shoulders appearing for a brief moment as she shrugged.

"Being on edge makes me stronger and more aggressive, which will help me fight," said Ichiro.

"And empty balls make me calm and focused," said Asahi. "Both are important when fighting with weapons."

"It helps that my brother also enjoys the company of other men."

"Occasionally, but I still prefer women."

"And your choice of monster girls?" the mage asked.

"Safer and cheaper than the prostitutes. There's no chance of a bastard son appearing later in life claiming to be an heir when all the children will be daughters," the elder brother replied.

"And there are other benefits, too," said Asahi. "You must try this when you're done with your tournament, brother. I've never had a woman feel quite like this before. It seems the same, but it's like she's touching me... more? I don't quite know how to explain it."

"Sounds interesting."

"Any time you want," the gecko panted, looking back at Kal without pausing her rising and falling on Asahi's cock. "We saw the smile on Hattori's face when she left last night."

"Hattori? That's a family name. What is her given name?" Ichiro asked.

The gecko sank down on the cock inside her and stopped as she thought for a moment. "That is her name. She doesn't have a family name I know of,"

"Monster girls don't necessarily follow our naming conventions, brother," Asahi grumbled. "Now quit distracting her."

The rodent-girl leaned forward and began slamming her sex down on Ichiro before letting out a long moan as her body shook from her climax.

The elder brother wore a strained smile as he shook his head. "I'm envious. The things I do to win."

"Come back after your match, and I'll take care of you again," said the pika. Sliding off Ichiro's cock and sitting down beside him.

He shook his head. "I get no release until I win or lose. Hopefully, by winning."

"You sounded so confident when we first met," said Kashka

"That was Nao," said Ichiro as he stood up, "and we were confident until we arrived and saw this army of competitors." He said with a wave toward the town and fields beyond. "The more competitors, the higher the chance of someone here better than me." He looked down as the pika caught his still-hard cock between her lips. "Temptress," he chuckled, pushing her away.

"Win or lose, come see me when you are done?" she asked, licking her lips.

"I'll be back tomorrow for more of the same," he said, reaching over the side of the tub and grabbing his clothes. Dioga made a dry spot around him and the pika where he could get his pants and boots on before stepping out of Zakku's basin.

A distant horn sounded as the sun finally peeked over the surrounding hills.

"That's the signal to gather," said the elder brother as he slipped on his tunic and armband. "Don't be too much longer, Asahi. I'd like at least one person cheering me on during my matches since Nao is probably still asleep."

"No guarantees. I'm telling you, this pussy is amazing. I'm about to say father's rules about monster girls be damned and bring her back home."

Ichiro snorted. "As if."

"If you can't bring me home, I have some sisters who would love to meet you," said the gecko.

"Don't you need to get ready as well?" Kal asked, glancing toward the magic-allowed dueling area and seeing it empty.

"Weapon matches will be closer to the midday meal, then the women's and monster girl's matches in the afternoon. Magic matches don't start until closer to sunset," Asahi explained.

"So we'll get to watch the others fight? That's nice," said Kashka.

"It sounds like I missed a few important bits of information by not letting the man in the stable tell me all the tournament details," said Kal.

"Does this mean I'll have more than my brother cheering for me?" Ichiro asked.

"It means we'll come watch. I don't know about cheering. Dioga, do you have things handled here?" the mage asked as a cat-girl in sparring gear walked up, holding her arm.

"This is why you brought me, isn't it? Zakku and I will be fine," she said, reaching out with a tendril to coat the neko's arm in healing slime before she even climbed into the tub.

---

Asahi and the gecko waved goodbye as the mage and his cat left with Ichiro.

"You brother seem almost smitten by the mage," said the gecko resuming her casual rise and fall on Asahi's prick.

"My elder brother senses power in Kal. Power that will hopefully knock our younger brother down a few pegs before he gets too full of himself. Ichiro has a sense about people and seems to think the mage should be our ally, or maybe even a friend."

Asahi glanced to the side. There were many men and women of affluence involved in the tournament. If they weren't competing themselves, then by sponsoring a competitor. Despite all the money, Asahi was looking at the only elven-made tent in the camps surrounding Sayaka.

"I think I agree with him."

BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,979 Followers