All Comments on 'TRC - Lord of the Glass Desert Ch. 36'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

Brilliant. Even when they get together there's a delightful twist or two. 5⛤

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHands8 months ago

It’s fantastic to finally see her back! My only wish is that this was a longer chapter. I can’t wait for the next on!

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew8 months ago

Awesome! Please keep them coming.

redvelvetrose213redvelvetrose2138 months ago

Such a delightful moment, worth the wait!

skippersdadskippersdad8 months ago

Wow, another great chapter, happy to see her back. Know going home.

Rowaelin69Rowaelin698 months ago

ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!!!!! Finally The lovely Ikuno returns!!! The only complaint I've had about the series to date is you took so long bringing her back into it lol. Absolutely amazing series and can't wait for more

NewtScamanderNewtScamander8 months ago

Yay Ikuno is back <3 <3 <3 <3!!!! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I’d forgotten how much I enjoyed the Oni aspect of the story.

SkAoUtSkAoUt4 months ago

I'm pleased as punch with this story. I'm pleased you've kept pounding out these chapters. I'm really happy Ikuno is back and I'm really happy with the world building you've undertaken with this story. I am so over vampires and werewolves. This whole tale is a breath of fresh air. You've knocked it out of the park with this story line.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot3 months ago

Ahh. The exquisite blis of a reunion in afterglow of battle, or long separation. Use your own definition, but hovers in the area of 10 days or so. I reminisce about those often. In the twenty years I served, I had several short dutyassignments varying from a few days to several months. When they were more than a week, especially if they involved travel, the reunions were always sweet. On the longer ones, a month or more, they were more poignant. The longest ones for me were about 6 months, and they were very special -- much like Blu describes here. The memories called forth are more than pleasant.

.

Again, I thank you for a wonderful and memorable reading experience. (Firewalled ratings, of course)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
Lord of the Glass Desert - Chapter 40 has been submitted! Chapter 40 was flagged as AI Generated and sent back. I've recently begun using Chat GPT to help with grammar and punctuation. I do not let it add or make changes to my story aside from these two things, Admittedly, it...