All Comments on 'TRC - Lord of the Glass Desert Ch. 38'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
NewtScamanderNewtScamander7 months ago

Marvelous chapter, thanks for sharing!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story has sprawled so far from its point of origin.

It has turned into something I'll sadly leave behind.

Interesting story concept keep writing.

Hopefully this won't be your only produced piece.

mharrisonmharrison7 months ago

Still loving it :)

Think this chapter handled the "story telling" of the journey better than the previous one. That got a bit long winded.....

Looking forward to seeing how things go with the return journey / hunt for Azrin.... With the various characters Kal meet along the way - both friendly and the not so....

Many thanks for sharing with us all.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahren7 months ago

I like it. Recap is complete, party is all assembled and we're setting off towards the future.

~Perhaps the best part about this book or arc, is that with how things are setup, even with as powerful as Azrin is as an antagonist, it feels like with the three of them, Kal the mage and battery, Kashka the assassin and Ikuno the archmage anti-mage tank- he could be handled basically just by their arrival. I imagine the battle will be legendary in its own right, but I had forgotten just how powerful Ikuno was with us travelling almost exclusively with Kal this whole time. She got hit in a weak point, but she's been a mage killing skull crusher for decades, centuries perhaps. Azrin will put up a monumental fight, but it doesn't feel like plot-armor to expect our team to win.

~

~TftC! Thanks for the Chapter! Looking forward to more.

skippersdadskippersdad6 months ago

Wow, Another great chapter.

Ravey19Ravey196 months ago

Thanks for the recap. I needed it but still a bit lost on some of the characters. A great instalment, still loving this story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very enjoyable chapter! Thanks for posting it

goo_neiggoo_neig6 months ago

Thank you for writing this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
New story submitted! Beyond Worlds: Mis-taken Hero Ch 01 TRC Ch 43 will be coming right after this one, and posting these two together is part of the reason I only submitted the one chapter last month. Also, a new The Witch's Offering chapter is up on Patreon, as is the sta...