TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He raised an eyebrow, "You're a free woman, you can leave the guild any time you like."

"Pfft! Like hell you're getting rid of me that easily," she said giving the man a salacious grin and glancing meaningfully at his crotch.

The corner of the man's mouth twitched as he tried not to grin while the redheaded woman attempted to hide her laughter behind her hand.

"Come along Jakis, unless anyone has any objections," the guild leader looked between Kal, Jakis, and Daxas with her pack, no one spoke up. "You should consider yourself lucky your friend settled for only three months," the man told the money-changer as he walked across the small gap between them. "You won't be allowed to leave the guild's headquarters until Kogen is out of town. Not that I think you will mind as the Duke's daughter was very keen on making up for lost time."

The older female thief had the winged snake collect the desk and give the guild leader another one of the deep blue cloaks which he then threw around Jakis's shoulders, securing the top clasp. He then took the lower fastener and threaded the knot through the loop on the other side. As the accountant vanished the man looked at Kal and the girls out of the corner of his eye then undid the intricately detailed closure, making Jakis appear again.

"Not worth the time," he grumbled as he started to walk away, the others falling in line behind him. "The boy can see us anyway and the dogs hunt by smell." He raised a hand and waved goodbye without turning around. "Three months! You have three months Kal! Make sure you've learned what you needed to and gone on your way in that time!"

Kal stood there glaring at the man's back, certain that he had never mentioned his name.

------

After climbing up the rockslide to the upper plateau Kal and the girls came to the forest edge. Turning and looking at the line of women behind him, he was slightly amazed at what he saw. Daxas had arranged the girls in order of smallest to largest meaning she and her beta were at the end of the line. All the women were walking on canine legs, the smaller dog girls in front taking large steps while those coming behind stepped into the paw prints of the girl in front of her. Even though it was relatively easy to follow, the trail gave the impression only Kal and one or two of the larger dog girls survived.

A short way into the southern side of Carris forest he stopped everyone and had Ria give him a square of plain, white fabric. Throwing it on the ground, he called out, "Panta." Then stood back as the tent assembled itself.

"Velu," he said stepping forward and opening the flap for the beagle girl who happened to be the first in line. "Go slow as you go in!" he said emphatically. "There are steps on the inside."

The lack of yelling and loud thumps as they entered meant that they must have listened.

Daxas was last in line and threw her arms around Kal, kissing him hard on the lips. "You saved my girls, thank you," she said before ducking inside. He followed a moment later along with Ria who was sitting on his shoulder, sealing the tent behind him.

Turning around he saw all of the girls bunched up between him and the fire pit. Some were staring intently at him while others looked about the inside of the magic shelter in awe. "Ria, collect the collars."

Squeaking happily, the sprite jumped off his shoulder and buzzed around the group of women their hands going to their necks as the collars turned into specks of light that floated over to her bag hanging off Kal's belt.

Holding his arms open, he grandly announced, "Ladies... welcome to freedom."

Kal's eyes widened and he took a step backward seeing the sudden change that came over the pack. On the trip from the city, only a few of the girls and Rose were showing signs of being in heat. Now a dozen sets of eyes blazed with lust directed solely at their rescuer.

Kal took another step back. "Oh, fuck."