All Comments on 'TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 09'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 4 years ago
Something...

Seemed a little off about this chapter. I want to say it felt rushed, somehow. May have been the gaps in dialogue to avoid repeating exposition, but I'm not quite sure.

Either way, I'm in for the long haul. Let's go Kal!

PrivatePervPrivatePervover 4 years ago
Loved

As always i loved this chapter keep it up.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 4 years ago

Another enjoyable chapter. It’s nice to get back to Petra and the farm again, I’ve been missing Perra’s insightful ways. She is such a good match for Kal, so strong in her own way.

DarkmantimDarkmantimover 4 years ago

Great chapter as always

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago
I've Never Refused

"It was hard to say no to a woman who wanted you deep in her ass."

Am I weak?

Meh, I don't care.

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

Self abuse never made since to me , nice chapter.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Interesting read regarding the clergy

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Still think Corben needs an ass kicking. I hope Elta can overcome her fear and self-doubt to become a potentially valuable ally for Kal and Co. Delightful to see Dax and the pack again!

goo_neiggoo_neigover 1 year ago

error :

two-our instead of two-hour

from https://www.literotica.com/s/trc-searching-for-the-sky-ch-09?page=2

DruggoDruggoover 1 year ago

Lot of interesting things in this chapter to unravel.

Elta and a church brain washing

This is my problem with history is that the victors write it.

Zealots are scary

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

More 👍s than there are room for. It seems that Blu has much the same view of organized religion I do. From few hints here and there, I think he may also feel similarly about government. I have changed my views considerably since becoming politically aware in my teens. I have moved away from the major parties toward an independent stance more aligned with Libertarian principles. Especially after reading "Common Sense" and the parts of the "Federalist Papers" that I have gone through. This is as political as I get -- I don't have the right to browbeat or intimidate anyone into believing what I do, nor does anyone else get to dictate what I believe or think. I expect your right to disagree but insist that the conversation remain civil. I will listen to anyone's views, but don't expect me to change mine unless they make sense to me and my world view. I expect the same from everyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
New story submitted! Beyond Worlds: Mis-taken Hero Ch 01 TRC Ch 43 will be coming right after this one, and posting these two together is part of the reason I only submitted the one chapter last month. Also, a new The Witch's Offering chapter is up on Patreon, as is the sta...