TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gorgon also became much more affectionate as she became bolder. Not every sexual encounter was filled with wanton lust and a couple of them might even be described as lovemaking. Unfortunately, Kal had to suffer another bite to the base of his prick as she desired more intimacy, tilting his cock so she could lean forward and plant kisses all over his face and neck while sliding back and forth on him.

Kal was glad she couldn't hear what he was thinking. Inside he raged at her each time she mounted him, the knowledge that there would be no release at the end stole the pleasure from the experience. He tried to tone back those thoughts when he felt the girls withdraw from his mind, shielding themselves from his fury. Their presence had been so weak that he hadn't even noticed them doing their best to help him. From then on his anger was tempered by the guilt of what he had put them through. Perra explained later on that the butterfly and alarune had asked her to not help him after the first couple of days, they were worried it might hurt her or her baby.

The morning of the sixth day started out like the others with the gorgon waking up from sleeping with her head on his shoulder. Throwing a leg over the human, she lined herself up and sheathed him inside her sex then began rocking back and forth. Things quickly changed after that. She clung to him in desperation, staring at his face while on the verge of tears when she wasn't showering him with kisses. After a while she slowed and stopped, resting her head on his chest with him still buried inside her.

They lay like that for a long time. Kal thought it quite odd, this was the first time she had stopped before getting off. Eventually, her stomach began complaining and the gorgon crawled off of him with a sigh. The mage didn't know until that moment that a snake could look sad or disappointed, but all of those with glowing eyes seemed depressed.

Unlike the previous days, her activities weren't nearly as animated and she kept stealing glances in the mage's direction that he never saw. She had left him staring at the ceiling instead of turning his head so he could watch her. While watching her go through her daily life wasn't terribly interesting on the previous days, he quickly found he missed the distraction. Anything was more exciting than staring at mithril ore for hours on end.

Around what he considered midday she came over and stared down at him with a sad expression for a few minutes before leaning down and giving him a light kiss on the lips. She moved out of his line of sight and went very still. For the next half-hour, the woman didn't move, there wasn't even the faint rustle of her hair's scales sliding over one another.

Thunder crashed in his ears as his heart pumped blood for the first time in days. Muscles that had been locked into place complained as he rolled over and gasped. His breath felt and tasted strange for the first minute or so until moisture returned to his dry lungs and he rid himself of the stale air inside. Within seconds, tears ran down his nose and into the moss below as they cleared away the dust that had collected since being petrified. Dormant nerves fired erratically as he tried to move his limbs, ranging from seizing up in painful cramps to jerky movements that were disturbing to watch as they didn't mesh with what he was expecting them to do.

Kal had guessed that the gorgon's gaze wearing off would be akin to waking from a deep sleep. He couldn't have been more wrong. Luckily, the discomfort didn't last long. A couple of minutes later his mind and body were working together again. Rolling onto his back, he was surprised at how sharp and vibrant everything looked as he stared up at the ceiling. The glow from the mithril ore in the walls and ceiling was weak but so pervasive that he had hardly noticed when his darkvision spell expired a couple of days ago. Looking to the side he saw his clothes in a pile. Reaching toward it, one of the vambraces floated over to his open hand. The small rune where his healing rune used to be flashed and the chill that was slowly seeping into his body faded, the adaptation rune adjusting his temperature to something comfortable despite his surroundings.

Now he needed to make a decision. After days of lying awake with only his bouts of meditation to help his mind rest, Kal was mentally exhausted. Part of him also wanted jump up and run out the door and back to the dwarves while another wanted to run over to the woman and slap the hell out of her for what she did to him. Beneath all of that was a very strong desire to take his cock in hand and masturbate after days of sexual frustration that bordered on torment. The need to sleep eventually won out.

Reaching out again, his shirt floated over, followed shortly after by his cloak. When he touched the leather tag on the collar a small rune glowed, causing the shirt to mend itself over the next few seconds. After using it to wipe down his face, he balled it up and placed it under his head before throwing his cloak over his body like a blanket.

A moment later he groaned in annoyance while tossing his cloak to the side.

"Ria, I need the tent."

The speck of light from the bag still sitting in the pile turned into the fabric square of the magical tent, moments later the shelter assembled itself on the ground behind his clothing.

Kal stood during the construction process. Looking at a spot on the floor in front of the gorgon's feet he said, "As long as you promise to not freeze me like that again and keep your friends on your head from biting. You are welcome to join me." The mage then began gathering up his clothing in his arms.

"Why would ye invite an enemy to lie with ye?" she answered warily. She had seen dwarves who came down to research her use the fabric structures for privacy when sleeping and understood that he was essentially inviting her into his bed.

Kal spoke the word to unseal the tent before answering. Taking a chance, he looked her square in the eye. "That's easy. I never saw you as an enemy to begin with," he said before flashing her a smile and ducking into the magical shelter.

---

'Damn him!' thought the gorgon once she had recovered from the man's surprising words. 'Damn him all to hell!' She had expected fear or aggression when he woke up, like all of the other humans who had come down here. Not this. Especially not that damnable smile. There was no way he could have known how many times over the past few days she had fantasized about seeing that smile directed at her with eyes that were awake and alive. Even though it was only for a moment before he disappeared into his shelter, that brief image left her weak in the knees and wanting to dive into the tent to be with him.

Still, she held herself back. There were many dangers underground, and it had been a very long time since she first awoke in a cavern filled with large milky white crystals beside what looked like the severed tail of one of her serpents. She had survived by being cautious, and things that felt too good to be true or too easy were often lures for traps.

She took a step forward. That smile though, it had looked so warm and genuine. It reminded her of the smile on the face of the dwarf who taught her how to speak whenever she learned a new word or phrase.

Her hair hissed softly, responding to what she felt was weakness as she took another step. Even if it was a trap, she knew she was going to take him up on his offer. The last few days were the first time in ages she hadn't felt horribly alone. It was hard to warm up to a man with a look of terror or hatred on their face like all the others who were caught in her gaze.

Resigning herself to her fate she approached the tent and cautiously pulled back the flap far enough to peer inside. Blinking rapidly, she stood up and checked the outer dimensions of the small shelter before looking through the opening again. It was bigger on the inside. She wasn't unfamiliar with magic; the dwarves had explained it to her and she had even been attacked with it a couple of times. However, she had no idea magic could do things like this.

Stepping inside and down the steps she looked down in wonder at the strange material beneath her feet. It was kind of like the moss in her cave but felt more like some of the clothing worn by other humans which had come after her. It felt amazing beneath her bare feet, even tickling a little as she walked forward.

The firepit in the middle of the room was quite a bit larger than those the dwarves used but appeared to do a good job of keeping the shelter warm. She had attempted to keep a fire in her cavern for a while but burnable resources were scarce underground and the smoke seemed to attract predators. She put a foot on the marble surrounding the fire then stepped back onto the carpet, preferring the feel of the softer material over the more familiar stone.

There were three rooms with cloth doors, one to her left and two to her right. Flicking forked tongues told her that his scent was stronger to left. Tiny pits on the sides of some of the snakes' faces told her that there were two heat sources besides the fire pit, one that was small and intense to the right and a larger one the same temperature as much of her prey.

Looking into the room on the left she saw the human lying in a bed that was raised up off the floor and had a large pad that his body sank into. He was covered up to his chest by a blanket and looked to have fallen asleep already. As she carefully stepped inside the light from the firepit behind her flickered across his face.

An eye opened and looked at her before closing again. "No biting, and if you climb in I'm going to seal the tent, so we don't need to worry about predators. That will lock you in here with me, so be sure this is what you want," he said as he lifted the blanket in invitation. "Also, no clothes."

"What did ye mean ye weren't me enemy," she asked as she walked towards the bed. "All o' the others who came down here were supposed ta kill me."

Kal opened his eyes and looked up at her, "Not really, they were hired to get you to move out of the vein of glowing metal your home is in. Since you aren't a dwarf they weren't too specific on whether you left dead or alive. They seem to be kind of cold like that, near as I can tell."

The gorgon winced, she knew that the dwarves wanted her gone but didn't know that the humans had been sent by them. "And you?"

He settled his head back onto the pillow as his eyes closed once again. "Same reason, but I have other monster girl lovers, a home on the surface with lots of prey, a warm place for you to spend winters."

She knew of winter from the dwarves though she had never experienced it, it sounded awful. "If'n I don't leave?"

"Eventually they will run this vein out and only your home will be left. When that happens, you will be either driven out or killed."

Her eyes narrowed, "I'd like ta see 'em try," she growled.

Kal shook his head, "Against a war party of dwarves who already know about your freezing gaze and venom, you wouldn't stand a chance. My option lets you live a relatively peaceful life on the surface and if you decide you want children in the future I will be happy to help you. There isn't much of a future for you if you stay."

"An' what about you? What'r ye getting out of it?"

"A small reward from the dwarves, a companion who may turn into a lover, and if you don't mind, your venom."

"You're needin' my venom?"

He nodded with his eyes still shut. "Only if you let me have it. I'll explain later but right now you need to make a decision. My arm is getting tired," he said shaking the blanket which he was still holding up.

The message was clear, when the blanket hid him again the offer would vanish as well. As she stood there and contemplated what he was offering his arm began to shake with the strain and the blanket dropped a few finger's widths. The human's face was screwed up with concentration as he tried to keep the blanket in the air. Twice more his hand fell slightly before she put her knee on the bed, stripped off her tunic and belt, and laid down next to him.

Kal smiled and covered them both up, saying the elven word to seal the tent before directing her to face away from him and press her back against his chest. He held her close as the woman shivered with the realization of what she had just agreed to.

---

He didn't know how long he slept, but he did know that at some point she had gotten up to go hunting and had asked him to let her out. She returned later with a full belly and freshly washed from her waterfall. Using his shirt to dry herself once again, she crawled back under the covers with him. He was glad he had become accustomed to sleeping with serpents draped over him or he would have been very uncomfortable.

When he finally awakened his body complained loudly as he made stiff joints and muscles work once again. Unfortunately, his bladder wouldn't allow him to take things slow and he jumped up out of bed, startling the gorgon dozing next to him as he dashed for the magical tent's restroom.

As he reentered the room a while later he found her sitting on the edge of the bed with a questioning look. Seeing her naked body reminded him of another need as his prick quickly hardened while he crossed the room. The woman's breath caught as she saw the intense look in his eye and his cock went from flaccid to pointing directly at her in seconds.

Leaning over he mashed his lips against hers, her split tongue quickly dueling with his as she picked up on this new way of kissing. Putting his arms around her he lifted her off the bed, the gorgon's arms and legs instinctively wrapping around the mage's neck and waist as she moaned into his mouth.

His hands moved to her bottom and he spread her open as he lowered her down onto his prick, the snake-haired woman throwing her head back in a gasp as the head of his cock pushed through her folds. The coolness of her sex surprised him, when he was under the effects of her gaze he hadn't noticed but now that his body was working normally again the difference was significant.

She wasn't soaked but was getting there quickly so it took a couple of seconds to slide down onto him completely. As he picked her up and dropped her back on his cock a couple of times Kal realized that he didn't want to do it this way. She had ridden him and bounced on his prick since he arrived. It was his turn now.

With an arm around her back, he knelt on the bed and gently laid her down without slipping out. Once her hair had gotten itself situated he disengaged her arms and legs from around him and sat up, ignoring the fact that a number of the snakes were staring up at him in what appeared to be anticipation. Smiling at her confusion, he took an ankle in each hand and lifted them into the air. Taking a couple of experimental strokes to be sure she was wet enough, Kal quickly started pounding into her. After only a few dozen strokes he held himself tight against her pussy and pumped his seed into her with a groan.

Looking up at her face he was worried she might be disappointed but only saw a look of wonder and happiness as she felt herself being filled by a man for the first time. Kal rested her foot on his chest and reached down to cast the rejuvenation spell but stopped upon realizing it wasn't needed yet as he hadn't gone soft in the slightest. After a couple of minutes rest while still buried inside the woman he began sliding in and out once more.

As the human's cock speared into pussy over and over the gorgon determined that going with this man might be one of the best decisions she had ever made. Any further thoughts vanished as she tilted her head back and wailed as she came.