TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 12

Story Info
Payback, Surfacing, Blackbird of Her Time.
9.8k words
4.88
15.8k
36

Part 12 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,978 Followers

For those of you reading The Runesmith Chronicles for the first time I recommend going back and starting with the first book The Runesmith Chronicles (it's actually Oni and the Farmer but it's too late to change it here :P). Mostly so you have a better understanding of how things like the magic system works and what's going on as I often reference earlier chapters. Edited/Proofread by: oldfart and 2muchdiggity

------

"Ready?" Kal asked.

The gorgon looked around her home and nodded nervously, "I am."

"Good there's only a couple more things we need to take care of. The first is this."

He gave the snake-haired woman a light shove sending her stumbling backward a couple of steps until she bumped into the wall behind her. She looked up in surprise and annoyance to see the mage holding a hand out toward her, the red strength rune shining. Stone rods extended from the wall and wrapped around her wrists and ankles, locking her in place. She cried out in alarm as a stone slab appeared next to her head and wrapped partway around her face, blocking her vision. Serpents with glowing eyes extended from around the mask and hissed viciously at him.

It had taken a couple of days, but Kal finally figured out what Gerda meant by pushing and pulling at the same time. The tendrils of magic he used to form the gorgon's stone manacles didn't look any different from those he made a few days ago but upon closer inspection, there were now four separate magic cords attached to the stone.

After days with no progress, he had a flash of inspiration as he was watching the snakes of the woman's hair. In particular, a few of them liked to hold their bodies up and out from her head. The careful observation of these serpents gave him the answer needed. As the snake moved about, he saw how the muscles on one side contracted while the other side expanded, making the snake's body move much like Gerda's magic when she was showing him this new method. He then took a moment to call himself an idiot because it was the same way his own muscles worked, but with only a single pivot point at the joint.

At first, it still didn't work. Once his captor had fallen asleep, he had made dozens upon dozens of attempts with no success. He couldn't seem to figure out a way to push or pull without moving his hand. After numerous failures, he tried pushing more power into the bottom side of the tendril while leaving the top at a more normal level. The bottom part of the magical rope expanded, lifting the tiny piece of rock out of the crack in the wall. He'd waved it about in the air for a couple of minutes as he tested this newfound skill before accidentally dropping it on the floor down by his feet. He lay there for a few hours, frustrated with his carelessness until he remembered that he could just pull another pebble from the wall.

Pulling and drawing things toward him proved to be its own challenge. It consisted of strengthening all four parts of the tendril, then weakening three of the cables to tilt the piece of stone towards him, then repeating the process with each of the magical ropes in quick succession. By his last night, he had gotten fairly quick at it.

Now he was using his new skill for some playful revenge.

Kal knelt down in front of the woman with his eyes closed. He hadn't made her mask particularly tight against her face and didn't know just how pissed she might be with him right now.

"What the 'ell are ye doin'?!" she yelled at him. She was now terrified that she had severely misjudged the human and he was about to kill her. Her fears were alleviated when she saw him on his knees in front of her reaching for the bottom hem of her tunic.

"Just a little payback," he said, lifting the fabric and leaning forward. A very different hiss came from her as he extended his tongue and ran it over her lower lips, occasionally brushing over her clit lightly.

The gorgon wouldn't say she was happy with her situation, but if he was going to keep doing what he was, she was okay with seeing where this game would take her. He continued laving her sex, spending more and more time paying attention to the tiny pearl at the top of her pussy. Her legs were shaking as she panted and moaned from the wonderful sensations his tongue was bringing her. She had just begun to feel the tightness in her belly signaling an impending orgasm when he pulled away.

"The hell?!" she shrieked indignantly while tugging at her bonds.

Kal stood and grabbed one of her nipples through the tunic, twisting it roughly and making the woman moan with desire. "I have work to do," he said as he reached up and smoothed the surface of her shackles to a fine polish. There was no reason to let her scrape her skin raw if she wanted to struggle. "I'll get everything packed up, you just wait right here." With a light pat on her crotch, he walked into the other room and called for the avatar of his bag of holding.

Her nipple ached deliciously, the discomfort in the tender flesh sending jolts of pleasure straight to her sex. If he had twisted the other one as well she was certain she would have gotten off. She let out a frustrated groan, the dull pain from her breast wasn't letting her come down from being so close to climaxing. With a sigh, she leaned forward against the piece of stone covering her eyes.

Ria spun around to take in her surroundings as she flitted up to hover in front of Kal.

"How can I help you Master Kal?"

"For starters, quit calling me 'Master'. To me you're a friend, not a thing," he said with a frown.

"Grumpy today, aren't we? However, I refuse. I will stop calling you 'Master Kal', but not until something special happens," she said looking up and down his body while biting one side of her lip.

"Seriously?" he asked, unimpressed.

"Yes! Seriously!" Her voice rose as she got angry from his lack of reaction, "You keep telling me I'm a friend but still treat me like a thing! You have Kahrin and Silma and Sandy and all of the dog girls who you are only friends with but have no problems getting intimate with them. Then off to the side is the one you have traveled with the most over the last few months, me." Her face fell, "After a couple of new owners, I won't remember you anymore. I look around and see how much they all like being your girls or one of your women. I... I guess I want to know what it's like too."

Kal looked down at the floor as he thought. After everything he had been through the last few days, Kal really wasn't in the mood to deal with this. He had to concede that she had a point. However, Marda, Ada, and all of the harpies were people he considered friends as well and would never lay a hand on them. He felt it would be best not to bring them up. He knew what she was asking and throwing the women whom he wasn't sleeping with in her face would only make her think that was the category she fell into.

When he looked back up at the sprite, her face was nearly invisible with embarrassment and she'd brought her hands up to cover her mouth.

"I'm so sorry, Kal!" she blurted. "I don't know what came over me." Her expression became worried as Kal had yet to show any change in emotion.

The mage reached out and cupped his hand behind her back just below her wings then pulled her into his chest, earning a surprised squeak from the tiny woman. "No, you're right. You're fundamentally different from all of the other women I've been with. That makes me more cautious with you than I need to be, judging by what you just said. I know you're impatient, but I need to ask you to wait."

The sprite sighed heavily, "What am I waiting for?"

"Look around the corner," he replied. Letting her go, he waved at the door to the room he had just come from.

Ria zipped into the other room, filled with curiosity. A few seconds later she came flying back, her eyes wide.

"What the hell, Kal? This isn't like you."

"I'm not hurting her, Ria. At least not in any way she doesn't like. This is going to sound awful but... I need this."

"What?!"

"Before you jump to conclusions..."

The mage took a few minutes to explain what had happened since he met the gorgon and what his experience had been like.

"And this?" asked the avatar.

"I know. Revenge like this isn't my style and it doesn't sit well with me, to be honest."

"You said you needed it."

"In order to keep myself from resenting what she did to me, yes, I need this. It's only a fraction of what she put me through, but I think it's important for her to understand what she did to me and the rest of her victims.

"She's already given all of her belongings over to me. Store anything that isn't trash and keep an eye out for books. The gorgon said she put them in a small alcove just outside the cave after an unfortunate incident with a magic-user."

When he asked the snake-haired woman about the lack of books in her cavern, she told him about a man who bolted at first when finally released from her gaze. At the exit of her home, he stopped and turned around looking for something. Seeing the pile of books behind her he ran back to get his spellbook, making her think that he was attacking her. Like so many others, she froze him with her gaze then bit him with the fangs in her mouth, not her hair, turning him to stone. She didn't realize until the man was completely petrified that he hadn't even been looking at her, his attention solely focused on the book. Since others had used the drawings and writing within the pages to attack her, she considered it a weapon and didn't give it back with the rest of their belongings. Moving the books out of sight made them assume their spellbook was lost and every magic user since had scanned the room then run back to the dwarves as quickly as their legs could carry them.

Ria nodded and flew out the exit in search of the books since she knew Kal would be most interested in them. Meanwhile, Kal wandered back into the room with the tent and the bound gorgon. Sensing his presence, the woman spat a string of dwarvish curses at him. The curses turned into a long moan as he knelt and put his tongue to work on her again.

------

About two hours had gone by and the gorgon hung limply from her shackles, a fine sheen of sweat covering most of her body from being kept on the very edge of orgasm for so long. Her hair had given up long ago and seemed lifeless as it hung from her head. She whimpered when she sensed him getting up from where he sat next to her. The human dropped to his knees in front of her and tears began pouring out of her eyes.

"No, please," she begged, "I can'na take anymore. Please, stop."

She picked up on his moment of hesitation at her words and was filled with a flash of hope that he might let her go. Instead, the damnable mage leaned in once again. A moan of both pleasure and despair escaped her lips as his tongue teased her clit. Surely, this human was trying to kill her.

Another whimper escaped her lips as she approached the point where he would stop and leave her to suffer once again. She hardly got the chance to realize he wasn't stopping this time before his hands came up and painfully twisted her already tender nipples.

The gorgon's world exploded. Thrashing against her bonds, she shrieked at the top of her lungs as she came.

Kal's face went from a smirk to panicked worry as her back arched, nearly breaking his nose and pushing him backward with her pubic mound. Scrambling to his feet, he pulled his cloak over his head with one hand while holding the other out and shattering her shackles. Wrapping her in the cloak he gently guided them both to the ground, cradling the trembling woman who was still in the throes of her orgasm. He rocked her gently, massaging her bruised wrists and ankles and rubbing down her body as he kissed her face and whispered heartfelt apologies into her ear for taking things too far.

Her expression was indescribable as she looked up at him. Fear, relief, desire, happiness, panic, hatred, love, he couldn't quite place how she was feeling. There was one exception. Hurt.

"W... W... Why?" she asked, her body shivering.

"Because we needed to be on the same level before we set out," he replied, holding her tight and trying to share his warmth. "This was very close to what I experienced each and every time you had sex with me over the last few days. Instead of being fun like it should be, it was more like torture." He clenched his teeth, "As childish as this sounds. I consider us even now."

"S...Sorry I didn'na know. The first dwarves I met were the only ones I've frozen who talked ta me afterward," she explained, her voice getting stronger as she spoke. "Didn'na really want ta do anything with 'em though, only humans."

"I'd guessed that. You don't come across as hateful, just trying to survive and enjoy your life as much as possible. Now that you've experienced something close to what you put me and the other humans through, I hope you will be a bit more careful the next time you do it. I want you to know that I will never do this to you again."

She nodded and wrapped the cloak around her shoulders tighter as he started rocking her again. She had just experienced the most amazing, most intense, most mind-shattering orgasm of her life at his hands. Now that she knew what to expect, she wasn't rejecting the idea of doing it again in the future.

After a while, Kal healed her bruises and carried the gorgon inside the tent, drawing a warm bath for her to soak and relax in. They were met by the sprite when they finally emerged again.

"What's your name?" asked Ria.

The woman had heard the human speaking to someone but was still surprised to see the ghostly sprite come flitting in through the doorway. "The dwarves call me gorgon."

Kal shook his head, "That's what you are, not your name. It would be like you calling me 'human'."

"Am I supposed to call you something else?"

Kal froze with the realization that he hadn't given her his own name yet.

Ria began laughing hysterically. "That's two now! First Dax and now her!" she said, doubling over and holding her stomach.

"Dax? Two?" the gorgon asked.

"Daxas is one of my lovers," he explained. "We got intimate and she even got pregnant before I even knew her name."

The woman's eyes widened and a hand went to her stomach. "Does that mean I'm...?"

"Probably not, but it's still early and I don't know exactly how your body works. In humans, it can happen anywhere from a few minutes to a couple of days. Some monster girls have seasons or cycles that are the only times they can get pregnant. Others have a means of only having a baby when they decide to. Near as I can tell, they all have some means of knowing when they are with child. If you don't know within a couple of days, then you probably aren't. On our way back to the surface, we'll see about getting you some gondas weed and you can use that until you decide you want to have children."

She frowned, "There are times that I can't calm down no matter how much I touch myself. Is that my 'cycle'?" Those periods were unpleasant, and she'd masturbated to the point of pain on more than one occasion. Unfortunately, she hadn't had any human visitors during those times and while male dwarves had the right equipment, she wasn't excited enough by them to seek the stocky men out for relief.

"Most likely," he said, nodding. "If you weren't having one of those then there's little chance of you being pregnant."

Relief warred with disappointment on her face for a moment until she remembered that he agreed to help her when she wanted children. Better him than any of the others who either attacked her or ran away.

"Before we go any further, my name is Kal and this is Ria," he said, indicating the sprite who had finally quit laughing and was now listening to them talk.

"I'm a bag of holding," she said, pointing to the leather satchel on Kal's belt. "I've stored all of your stuff except for a couple of things that looked like junk. You'll want to look them over in case any have special meaning to you. I've them laid out on the floor in the other room."

"I'll get the tent packed up while you do that."

The gorgon frowned as she walked into the main room of her home. It felt so empty without any of her decorations. She quickly scanned through the array of items on the floor. Most were broken, rotted, or otherwise destroyed pieces of gear and clothing she'd taken off of those turned to stone or who had run away without collecting their belongings.

She pointed, "That's one of my first memories, none of the rest are important."

Ria nodded. Then with a wave of her hand, the dried-up piece of snakeskin that looked to be taken from only the back half of the serpent turned into a glimmering point of light and flew into the other room where Kal was.

The woman turned to the sprite. "Ria, what should I pick for a name?"

The avatar giggled, "I'm the worst person to ask, Kal gave me my name."

"He can do that?"

"I belong to him, of course he can."

"Can he give me a name?"

Ria thought for a moment, "I don't see why not. Most races assign names to their children at birth, so it might feel a little strange for him. You could always come up with a name yourself. You may want to run it past Kal first though, you don't want to pick something that will sound awful or mean something bad by accident."

The gorgon nodded as Kal came back into the room and tossed the fabric square of the folded tent at Ria. It only made it about halfway to her before turning into a speck of light and floating back into the sprite's bag.

"Ready?"

Both of the women nodded.

------

As they made their way through the tunnels, and further away from the vein of glowing mithril ore, the gorgon's hair fanned out looking like it was trying to go in all directions at once. When Kal asked about the serpents' odd behavior, she explained that they were what allowed her to navigate the darkness and kept her from running into walls. He was surprised to find that she couldn't see in the dark like most cave dwellers, relying completely on the snakes' ability to detect minute changes in temperature. She also mentioned that between the residual heat in her body from the bath and having him walking with her, she felt like she was walking around with one of those sticks with fire on the end that humans sometimes used.

They hadn't made it very far when a loud roar came from behind them. The gorgon cursed, knowing that it was probably her scream from earlier that attracted the monster. Turning, she walked back behind Kal and patiently waited for the beast to show itself. At the light tap on her shoulder, the woman looked over to see Kal shaking his head.

"You aren't alone anymore," he said. Holding out both arms, he squatted down next to her. After a couple of moments of intense concentration, he closed his hands as though grasping something and stood up like he was lifting something heavy. The red rune on his bracer shone brightly. The gorgon's eyes bugged out as a stretch of the cave floor they'd just walked over rose up to meet the ceiling in tandem with the mage's movements.

Kal turned and had to hold back a laugh as he saw the woman next to him staring slack-jawed at the brand-new wall in front of her. Even funnier, each of her snakes was also staring with their mouths hanging open. She slowly turned to look at him.

"Let's go," he said, smiling.

She threw another glance at the wall before dazedly taking the lead once again. This man could have squished her like a bug but instead chose to tie her up and drive her nearly insane with pleasure. She wasn't sure exactly how she felt about that.

The trip back to dwarven tunnels took the better part of a day with the gorgon leading them. After spending most of the past weeks in her bag, Ria was enjoying a little bit of freedom, though she did lament being stuck flying around inside tunnels instead of out in the open air. Ria's soft glow turned out to be a bother for the gorgon, since what she saw in the faint light didn't match what her snakes were telling her. Kal got her to agree to a compromise and cast the darkvision spell on her. After a moment of disorientation, she was quite happy with her new sight. She still used a couple of her snakes for navigation but no longer required the full halo.

BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,978 Followers