All Comments on 'TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 12'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 4 years ago
HAH!

Kal is so screwed! He left all his stuff behind with Sera! He's going to be so bored without any of his research materials or his staff to train with! What's he going to do for two weeks besides eat, sleep, and spend time with his ladies (by that I mean have sex)?

When did Elta get back from Feli's cave, by the way? I hope her little retreat was productive. And now she gets to met the famous Master Kal. That should be an interesting encounter.

Oh, and Kal apparently forgot to ask the dwarves about working on his mountain fortress. That was part of the reason why he went there, wasn't it? At least it was something he figured he would do while there.

I hope the next chapter is going to feature some scenes with Sera and Ria getting to know each other. I'm betting it's going to take Sera a little while to get over her fear of the sky, after having lived all her life with nothing but rock overhead. That fear is a real thing by the way, "Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder characterized by symptoms of anxiety in situations where the person perceives their environment to be unsafe with no easy way to escape" (Source Wikipedia). Sera is probably going to spend as much time in the tent as possible so as to avoid having to deal with the sky. Oh, and her trip with Ruce probably didn't help much.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 4 years ago
I will never do this to you again

Something tells me its at least possible she'll make a request. Nothing wrong with some kinks, and when its a game played among those that trust each other its supposedly really fun ^.^

Yeah. Being in a rush can make you forget lots of things. Having a magic bag that stores everything for you can also make you lazy and forgetful. Less self-reliant. I am a bit curious as to all he'll be doing to entertain himself. Though honestly, after his time away, just being around his women will probably be enough for him. Along with having to steel himself enough to be able to get back to his journey.

kyotie913kyotie913over 4 years ago
Great as always

I love stories that have sex in them but isn't the end all to be all of the story. This is a great story please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need to focus on TRC your masterpiece...

Your writing is impressive. But it seems like you're stretching yourself with the effort of writing three stories at once. I suggest focusing on TRC and once your legendary story is complete, you can continue with the witch and background story.

Regards,

Concerned

BluDraygnBluDraygnover 4 years agoAuthor
@ Anon

Much as i would like to take your advice, sometimes i need to step away from TRC for a little bit. I try very hard to make my characters choices and interactions make sense, which means putting myself into their situation and mindset. That can be very emotionally taxing and every so often I need a change of pace.

The last thing I want to happen is to get burnt out on doing this. I love writing, I wish I had taken this up years ago but just never saw it as a possibility.

However the backstory, shorts, and side stories are necessary. Those helping me turn this into a living deserve to have something special that is just for them.

Thank you though, I do appreciate your concern.

-Blu

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Those dwarves need an arse kicking too. Assholes. And Kal's arrival, and Perra's reaction, was perfect.

Richard1940Richard1940almost 2 years ago

Wondered when the Sky in the title would appear but it doesn't seem to be the main thrust of the story yet

DruggoDruggoover 1 year ago

Super fan

Can't praise this story enough

Ria and the bag of holding

Harpies have light weight magic

Runes for enhancement

DND type lore to wet the thirst of the most avid fantasy reader

Thank you

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

It almost seems like Kal has lost focus on what he is doing! He got over excited about getting to go back to Perra that he left some essential equipment with Ria and Sera. Now he has to either make a new windscreen or travel without one again.he also hasn't mentioned the oni in a while. Maybe trying to relax after Perra delivers their child will get his brain cleared up again.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreaderabout 2 months ago

kal is wwwwaaaaaayyyyyyyy too passive, its really off putting.. like mind numbingly off putting, the sex is actually getting boring as its simpy something that happens to him. this second book been a let down so far.. it really needs ikuno back to kick his passive ass into gear and put some drive behind him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
New story submitted! Beyond Worlds: Mis-taken Hero Ch 01 TRC Ch 43 will be coming right after this one, and posting these two together is part of the reason I only submitted the one chapter last month. Also, a new The Witch's Offering chapter is up on Patreon, as is the sta...