TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elta frowned at the bird-girl. "For as infatuated with Perra as you have been, I find it strange how you have been throwing yourself at him since he arrived."

"It's not really that odd," said the harpy. "I love Perra very much, but without a mate of my own, being around Kal awakens my natural desires."

"Without a mate?" the cleric looked over at the larger harpy, "Is that why you aren't doing the same?"

Ghoss nodded, "My nature is telling me to lust after him, but Tain takes care of my needs so it's easy to ignore." She gestured toward Kuto, "She and Corben hadn't been intimate for quite some time before he left, so it's no surprise she's showing such strong interest in Kal."

"Still, Corben had only been gone a short while. Taking up with another man so soon seems odd," said Elta.

Smiling, the hawk shook her head, "The boys weren't the first time for any of us. All of the men we'd been with before escaped at some point. My husband before Tain had run off only a couple of days before Felli came and got me. As we grow up, we see our mothers catch and lose many men, it prepares us for when we finally come of age and go seeking husbands of our own."

"How do you each not have a ton of chicks running around all the time if you have been with so many?" asked the cleric.

Kuto gasped and looked over at the larger harpy. Ghoss held up a hand to keep the swallow from speaking. "If we come into season then we can choose whether or not sex will produce a child. Sometimes those we catch are not the most savory of sorts. Certainly not the kind you want to father your chick. We are also not flocking types, making our little group a rarity. Often a situation like ours falls apart because we end up competing for food and mates. It is much more common to find harpies nesting alone." The harpy looked down and when she spoke her voice was thick with emotion, "That also means that you end up leaving your chick unprotected as you go out to find food."

Without a second thought, Elta got up and went over to the hawk. "I'm so sorry," she said, wrapping her arms around the bird-woman and holding her tight.

Ghoss returned the hug, "Thank you, it still hurts to think about her but that was a couple of years before we came here. I'm okay now, or at least as okay as I'll ever be."

Kuto had been clutching Kal as the other harpy spoke. She had met Ghoss only days before the incident but had already returned to her nest and territory when it happened. The look on the hawk's face the next time they crossed paths still haunted the smaller bird-girl. Looking up at Kal she said, "That's why we won't take any money for our help around the farm. You've given us a safe place to raise our chicks and there's no price we could ever put on that. You also introduced us to Tain and Thom who have no intention of leaving so we don't need to compete for mates. Giving us more by paying us feels greedy and wrong."

The four of them talked for a bit longer but the mood remained somber. They soon agreed it was time to head back home, but not before Kal instructed Kuto to fly beside or behind him.

After retelling the events of the duel to those back at the house, Elta received congratulations and pats on the back while Kal endured some good-natured ribbing. The teasing stopped when Elta explained to everyone that she didn't know of a wizard outside of a pyromancer who wouldn't have been at least singed by the attack that made him give up, yet the mage had come through without a scratch.

Nina left not long after her daughter to return to her and Jurien's shop. Thom, Ruce, Lada, Tain, and Ghoss all wandered back to the bunkhouse when the shadows started getting long. The youngest of the farmhands was blushing bright red when Ghoss told him that Kuto was waiting to have her chick then dragged him toward the door while informing him he had a bird to stuff. Daxas begged off sleeping in the house, preferring to sleep out under the stars. Kal worried that the chilly nights may be too cold, but the wolf just laughed at him.

"What happens to dogs and wolves when the temperature turns cold?" she asked while smiling and holding her arms out to either side. "This." Thick gray fur sprouted over her entire body leaving only her eyes nose and mouth with skin showing. "Don't worry Kal, everything still works the same," she said turning away and bending slightly before lifting her tail and showing him the barely-visible pink slit peeking out between her legs. Laughing at his stunned expression she stepped outside to go find the spot she had picked out earlier this morning on their way there.

Refia, on the other hand, was more than happy to stay in the warm confines of the house.

Kuto took Elta home as the sun touched the tops of the trees and returned as the last rays of light disappeared behind them. With a great deal of disappointment, she also returned to the bunkhouse for the night, leaving Kal, Perra, and Refia.

The bloodhound leapt onto the bed, her arms and legs shifting to canine as she sailed through the air. Spinning around she flopped down with her head on her paws at the foot of the bed, grinning at the humans.

"Refia..." Kal began to warn.

"We're talking about very tiny changes in her scent. I won't be able to smell them from the other room," she said, grinning as her tail thumped on the bedcovers.

"It's okay," said Perra, "I know you've been teased quite a bit today and, to be honest, I'm feeling a little sore from last night."

"You were the one who insisted on going four times and asked me not to hold back," he replied as he lifted her dress up over her head before reaching down and helping her out of her shift.

"That wasn't a complaint," she said, blushing under his gaze. Despite his words, it was hard to feel beautiful with her belly jutting out and milk-heavy breasts that felt monstrous on her frame. Even without the bond, it would have been impossible to not show her elation at how he fawned over her before they made love the night before. They had been interrupted momentarily by a quick "Told-you-so" from Bea. The butterfly had been telling the farmgirl, both in messages through the harpies and directly while Kal was within range a few weeks ago, to quit worrying about what Kal would think of her if he changed his mind and decided to stop in. Perra was extremely appreciative for the bond right now. It was nice to know that he actually thought she looked beautiful instead of wondering if he was only being patronizing.

"Sorry to tell you this, but I'm off limits down there until Perra has the baby, boss's orders," said Refia, the dog girl's eyes showing her disappointment.

Kal smiled, "I think I can work with that."

Having Perra lay on her side and get comfortable, Kal laid down behind her and lifted her top leg into the air. During his time with Daxas and her pack, Kal had gotten over most of his hesitance about having sex in front of others. On the other hand, Perra's face went bright red as he spread her open, Refia had seen her naked before at the bathhouse but now that she was with Kal she suddenly felt shy.

Perra winced as Kal barely pressed the head of his cock through her lower lips.

"You know I can take care of that," he offered, "it's only during birth that I can't use my healing magic."

She shook her head, "Elta was furious with herself for healing my finger the other day. Among the clergy, healing magic is expressly forbidden during the last month of pregnancy. She didn't say what happened specifically but from the look on her face, it was pretty bad. No healing until after..." Perra's face lit up and she twisted her upper body to look at him. "After! Why didn't I realize that! You can heal me afterward so we don't have to wait a month! Here I was thinking I would only have a couple more chances to be with you."

Kal looked down at her, confused. "Was that not part of the plan? I healed most of the women right after they passed the afterbirth when I was helping Lulen."

"Could you two please stop," said Refia from the foot of the bed. "That has to be the least sexy conversation I've ever heard from two people about to make love."

Kal and Perra stopped and looked at the dog girl before realizing that he was still holding her leg up while his prick was currently lying on the inside of his lover's thigh, having gone completely soft during the brief conversation.

Perra began giggling as she rolled back over. Kal tried to hold back a chuckle but was only successful for a few seconds. The mood broken, Kal pulled the covers over him and Perra to a disappointed 'aww' from the dog girl.

Perra looked back at him, "Change your mind?"

"Not really. I still want to but I'm not going to hurt you just to get off."

"I have other options," she said, smirking before looking down the bed, "and so does she."

"Wurf?" Refia's head suddenly popped into Kal's field of view at the woman's words.

Kal smiled, "What happened to keeping me all to yourself these next few days?"

"That was before I realized we could be together right after the baby comes, I can afford to be lenient now." She wiggled her butt against his growing erection, "You seem to like the idea."

"You sure about this?"

She nodded.

Propping himself up on one elbow Kal tossed the covers back and instructed Perra, "Roll over so you are facing me," before beckoning the dog girl and indicating that she should lie between them facing the farmgirl. Refia wore a huge grin as she switched her limbs back to human and did as he asked.

"What are you up to?" Perra asked as he grabbed a small jar of Nina's lube he had seen in the drawer of his nightstand last night. She preferred to keep that and the smooth stone phallus she had gotten from Kahrin in his nightstand, claiming that it just felt 'right' to leave it there since it was her substitute for him while he was away.

Instead of answering he leaned down and whispered in Refia's ear while looking up at Perra, "There's one place on Perra I haven't been yet, and if I remember correctly, you enjoyed being taken that way." He smeared a dab of the lube against the dog girl's pucker making the woman gasp. "Why don't you show her just how good it feels." Refia looked into Perra's eyes, checking to see if this was okay with her before nodding.

Kal lubed himself as well and placed the head of his cock at the dog girl's backdoor. Making tiny little thrusts he slowly and carefully nudged the tight ring of muscle open.

Refia looked back at Kal with a curious expression.

"I'm wanting to show her what she's in for," he said, smiling, "not terrify her by going as fast as you want me to."

"It's okay Kal," said Perra. "I'm well aware that monster girls get a lot more pleasure from this than we human women." She was enjoying, and getting increasingly turned on by, watching the changes in the dog girl's face as Kal slowly slid his prick into her ass. "I think I'm beginning to understand why you always seem to be looking at me so intently when we make love."

A shudder ran through Refia's body from Kal's excruciatingly slow pace. "Faster. please go faster," she begged. A moment later she yelped in surprise and pleasure as the mage gave a firmer shove and the head of his cock finally slipped all the way in.

Kal lay down and snaked an arm under the dog girl's head so he could reach over and fondle one of Perra's large breasts. After only a few seconds she removed his hand and placed it on Refia's instead. The bitch let out a whine of excitement as the farmgirl used his fingers to knead her breast and tease her nipples. When she removed her hand from Kal's it quickly found its way between her legs.

Refia couldn't tell if she was in heaven or hell. Kal was still taking frustratingly slow strokes but was pulling all the way out so the head had to press through the tight muscular ring each time along with expanding around the flange at the bottom of the head whenever he pulled out. He'd never fucked her like this when they were at Kelthor's or later when they traveled together. She wanted to feel his cock slamming into her ass but at the same time, the slow pace seemed to make everything more intense.

With her eyes closed as she concentrated on the sensations coming from her bottom, she didn't know a hand was coming toward her face until it covered her nose. The scent of Perra's aroused sex assaulted the bloodhound's senses and the only thing preventing her from pushing back, taking Kal all the way to the hilt, and climaxing, was his hand on her hip keeping her from moving. She quickly grabbed the human woman's hand and pulled it away, opening her eyes to see a worried expression on Perra's face.

Lifting a leg up into the air she smiled at the other woman even as her body jerked from Kal pushing back into her. "Rub his balls," she said, "then do that again just before I come."

Perra nodded and scooted down the bed then decided to slide off and watch for a moment. Refia had her leg lifted and was holding it at the knee while Kal had rotated his hips back and spread his legs in anticipation of what she was about to do. This left both of them completely open to her and she was truly surprised at just how excited she was getting from watching Kal's cock slowly disappear into Refia's ass over and over.

A short time later she climbed back onto the bed, kneeling by the dog girl's waist. Kal hummed in appreciation as she reached down and began lightly playing with his scrotum, coating the area with the juices she had just collected from her sex. A moment later Refia let out a long moan as the base of Kal's cock finally bumped into her rear.

Kal looked up at Perra, "She won't take long once I start moving." Grinning wickedly, the farmgirl nodded.

Perra withdrew her hand as Kal began fucking the bloodhound's ass I earnest, quickly building up speed until the room was filled with loud slaps as their bodies came together.

Perra had watched as Kal made love to her before, bending nearly in two so she could see his prick sawing in and out of her pussy. By comparison, the man was abusing Refia's bottom. She let out a quiet laugh. From the way the dog girl was panting with her long tongue lolling out onto the pillow and the way she threw her hips back at Kal with each thrust, it was hardly abuse.

"Now Perra," said Kal, pounding Refia's backdoor then burying himself as deep inside her as he could when he felt the woman's body start to seize up. Perra covered the bloodhound's face with her hand, the dog girl breathing deeply of the combined scent of the two humans. Kal held Refia tight against him, one hand continuing to play with and pinch her nipples as the other wrapped around her waist before snaking down to rub the top of the woman's pussy. This proved to be a good thing as the dog girl's eyes rolled up and she began to shake, losing control of her arms and legs as her breath came out in long, howling brays. The farmgirl was momentarily caught off guard, despite the orgasming woman's nature, she hadn't expected such a dog-like sound from her.

Perra drew back in alarm as the leg Refia had lifted came down against the other one with a loud smack and the arm holding it fell limply to the bed.

"Kal?!"

The mage was smiling even as he started moving in and out of the passed-out woman's rear again. "She'll be fine in a minute," he assured her.

"You're fucking an unconscious woman," she deadpanned.

"Trust me, she's okay with this. She'll tell you that it's her third favorite way to wake up. Her first is having me rub my dick all over her face. It's part of the whole scent fixation she has."

The bloodhound groaned as her eyes fluttered open which turned into a long moan as Kal pressed into her ass once again.

"It's Perra's and my turn now," he told the dog girl with a kiss on the cheek before smiling up at Perra. "Would you prefer my tongue or hers?"

The farmgirl laughed when Refia pointed emphatically at her mouth and stuck her long, thick tongue out.

"That's cheating," grumbled Kal.

Moments later the bloodhound was lying on her back with Perra straddling her face, the farmgirl already moaning as the dog girl's tongue found places inside her that Kal and Kuto's couldn't reach.

Kal smiled at the sight of the pregnant women enjoying themselves as he slid back into Refia's behind.

---

Refia got to wake up her favorite way the next morning which ended the same way as every other time Kal woke her in that manner, by filling her mouth with his seed as she played with herself. Perra begged off when the dog girl made motions asking if she wanted to share. With the human woman saying no. The bloodhound suddenly got a big grin on her face and all but bolted for the door, letting herself outside and checking to be sure no other humans were about before running around the house and loping off to the west on all fours, humming happily as she swished the contents of her mouth around.

"She may regret that, said Kal, "Dax may not be too happy when Refia tells her about everything that happened last night."

"She won't hurt her will she?" asked Perra.

The mage chuckled and shook his head, "No, Dax isn't like that and sharing her treat with her alpha will probably be enough to save her from any severe annoyance on Dax's part. She'll be more upset that she wasn't here to join in than anything else."

"Hard to blame her, last night was kind of amazing. No offense to Refia but I wish it had happened with Kuto first," she said as she got out of bed and began picking out her clothes for the day.

"From the sounds of things, Kuto appears to be quite smitten with you."

"She is, and the reverse is true as well, even if it isn't to the same degree." She gave him a soft smile, "I sort of belong to someone else already."

Kal reached out and tugged her shift out of her hands before getting an indignant shriek from the woman as he dragged her back to bed. "Good thing you know it too," he said as Perra made a half-hearted attempt to escape before relaxing into his arms.

"We aren't going to get anything done today at this rate," she mumbled into his chest.

"I suppose you're right" he agreed but made no move to get up. "Are you ready to become a mother?"

Perra nodded, "Your experience with Sera showed me how dangerous the world out there could be. What if it hadn't been her, but instead of another creature with a similar power..."

"A basilisk."

"Huh?"

"A big six-legged lizard with a poison bite that can turn people to stone with their gaze. I've got a feeling that Sera was created from one of those instead of a cockatrice like the dwarves seem to think. The snake hair is confusing though. I'm not sure how that could have happened."

"Anyway," she said tersely. She was trying to have a serious conversation, not learn about magical lizards. "It makes me glad to know that even if something bad does happen to you, I was able to give you an heir." Echoes of 'me too!' came floating into their minds from two places to the north. Perra rolled her eyes, "Fine, 'human heir'!"

Kal chuckled along with Aradelle and Bea. "I'm glad you feel that way but that really doesn't answer my question. Do you feel like you are ready?"

"I'm not answering that, Kal, and it doesn't matter anyway. The baby will be here whether I'm ready or not."

"Hmm, good point."

The couple continued talking until Kuto arrived after about an hour, with Dax and Refia knocking on the door a few minutes later. The day was uneventful with a trip to the bathhouse where Kal got fawned over by the rest of Dax's pack, who made the trip to the area first thing in the morning, as well as the mushroom girl.

Kal, unfortunately, had to veto the golem's idea of Mike for a name.

"She's a Mycon, I named her Mike."

"No Gerda, Mike is a male name and it has bad memories tied to it for some here." Kal thought for a second, "How about something close though, like Macy?" he asked, turning toward the pale woman whose green glow could only be made out toward the back of the bathhouse.