TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Macy! Macy! Macy!" she called out, raising her hands and dancing around for a moment.

"I hope you know, she has no idea that you just named her that," said Gerda as the myconid came over and tried to get Kal's cock inside her for the fifth time since she and the golem had arrived. The rock-girl assured him that she was learning fast but it had only been a couple of weeks since they first met. Getting the mushroom girl up to speed with the rest of them would take some time.

Kuto joined them in bed that night along with Refia but was only a witness to the two humans making love as this was likely the last time before the baby came. She then curled up in front of Perra while Kal pressed up against her back and Refia took her place at the foot of the bed. Kal hoped he didn't roll over in his sleep or he would end up on the floor.

Shortly after the moon reached its zenith, Refia's head came up and she took a couple of long sniffs of the air. She pulled the covers off the trio to sleepy groans of surprise and annoyance. The complaints were quickly silenced when Perra groggily muttered, "Luma," making a small stone on her nightstand glow, allowing them to see the intense look on Refia's face. Crawling over the pregnant human, the bloodhound took long sniffs of her neck, armpits and finally buried her face in Perra's crotch, getting a surprised squeak from the woman.

Returning to the foot of the bed she looked at Kal and Perra.

"It's started."