TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 15

Story Info
More new additions, and there was much rejoicing.
8.6k words
4.83
14.5k
31

Part 15 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,978 Followers

"Sera, you need to go outside and hunt," the ghostly image of a sprite told the woman with serpents sprouting from her head in place of hair. "Kal didn't intend for you to stay in here the entire time he was gone. Without you going out and hunting I'm not sure I'll have enough food to feed you until he gets back."

The gorgon shrank away from the small flying woman, "I know, Ria, but I can't. Part of me wants to go out there but as soon as I get close," she waved toward the tent's exit, "everything locks up."

"Kal is traveling. You can't stay in here like I do with my bag," said the sprite. "You'll have to go out there eventually and it would be best if you did it on your own instead of making him drag you out of here. Keep trying and I'm sure you'll be out catching some fresh meat by the end of the week."

The only real complaint the gorgon had voiced since Kal's departure was how the sectioned-up pieces of meat Ria provided felt like an incomplete meal. Not that she really missed the hair, tails, and other bits common to her diet since she was a child, it was more that she found the newness uncomfortable. On the other hand, she was now anticipating Kal's return even more since the sprite had told her that he knew how to make the tasty gray-brown meat that the dwarves had brought on some of their visits.

Taking a deep breath, Sera turned toward the exit. With a hesitant smile at the sprite, she began walking forward. Within a few steps, her stomach started doing flips, threatening to empty its contents onto the lush green carpet. A few more and her hands clenched as she unconsciously tightened up the muscles in her arms. The gorgon's breathing quickened as her steps slowed. The feeling of sharp claws grabbing her shoulders came back to her, along with the memory of staring up into that terrifying blue expanse above them as the harpy took her to meet up with Kal. Staring at the tent flap, she took one final shaking step before her body froze in place, her breath coming in strangled gasps as she felt like she couldn't get enough air.

Ria flitted in front of her face, blocking the woman's view. "Yay! Good job!" she yelled, holding her arms up in triumph. "Now back up a bit."

Once the gorgon had retreated a few steps the sprite flew over and sat on her shoulder. "Give yourself a chance to catch your breath and try again."

Swallowing hard, Sera nodded.

---

Kuto had managed to stay mad at Kal, or at least pretend to be mad at him, for the rest of the day after his trick with the feather. She wasn't any happier to find out that it had never been in his mouth. He confessed to using a bit of magic to move around a small feather that had come off in his hand. She did lighten up a bit when he healed the sore spots on her back where the cleric had pulled out some of her feathers.

The harpy went to check on Elta a couple more times before they returned home. She reported that the cleric was still masturbating quite often but was getting better quickly without any Kal-related distractions. The last time she sent back a message with the harpy that she wouldn't be coming back from Felli's Peak until he had left again. The mage hated that the woman was putting herself into self-imposed exile because of him and briefly considered shortening his stay. Kal quickly dismissed the idea, he didn't expect to come back this way until after he had found Prentas's Tower. Even then he hoped to take care of his business there swiftly and coming back would only be a quick stop on his way to meet Ikuno.

---

Sleeping that night had been interesting with Kuto joining them. The bed was starting to feel small with three people and a baby. Kal lay on one side of Talin with Perra on the other and Kuto curled up against her back. When Kal said he was worried that he might accidentally crush his son in his sleep, Perra just rolled her eyes at him.

"I have it on very good authority that the chances of that happening are very slim," she told him.

She proved to be right, the first night Perra had been between him and his son as they slept. Without the farmgirl as a buffer, he seemed to wake up every time Talin moved in his sleep. He didn't feel like he got any real rest until Perra and Kuto got up as the sky was starting to lighten. He fell back asleep nearly as soon as they left the room.

---

Kal stood among a group of old men, most of them looking dour and irritated for being pulled from their various businesses for this emergency council meeting. Their annoyance also stemmed from everyone piling into the front of Jurien's store, the place was quickly getting stuffy from all the warm bodies.

Master Tanner stood up on one of the apothecary's chairs and brought the meeting to order. "I'm making a motion to allow Kal an extra year during his travels before being automatically removed from the council."

"Seconded," said Jurien from where he was leaning on the counter.

"Motion is seconded, any discussion?"

"How the hell does a tiny town like this have a damn wizard on the council, to begin with?"

Jurien was the first to answer, "Master Weaver you have only been a part of Telsin for a few months. The rest of us watched Master Kal grow up into the fine young man he is today. He's earned his place on this council by doing everything from taking care of aches and pains all the way up to saving Tanner's boy's life."

"And what of our missing cleric?" asked the weaver. "I don't like that she's hardly been seen since he came back. You of all people should be concerned, Jurien, she's your daughter."

"Just so everyone is clear, Elta and I did some magic sparring up in the mountains after I arrived -"

"I hope you went easy on her," chuckled the apothecary.

Jurien's laughter died at the look Kal shot him. "She has years more experience using magic than me and was trained to fight by the church. I was about to say that If she wanted to be in this room right now, there is little I could do to stop her. I did not win our match." A surprised murmur ran through the group of men at the mage's declaration. Jurien, on the other hand, was now standing up and beaming with pride.

"Then where is she?"

"At the moment, she's doing some soul-searching by herself up in the mountains and will likely return once I have left. The church paints a very specific and nasty picture of mages. Unfortunately, I have turned some of those ideas on their heads." It was only a partial truth but there was no chance Kal was going to tell them the other reason for her absence.

"That's beside the point," said the blacksmith. "What I want to know is if Lady Perra will be continuing on as his second now that you two have a little one. If not, then I see no reason for the extension."

Kal looked at the large man in mock surprise, "You'd boot me off the council if I chose a different second?"

The blacksmith grunted in reply, "She got me my last purchase of coal for little more than half the normal price. Unless you can do better, wizard, the answer is yes."

The mage smiled, "Fair enough, but now that you have me thinking about it, I might actually be able to do better. Not me specifically, but an associate of mine. Let me talk to them and see what I can put together."

The town's metalworker gave him a questioning look before shaking his head. "I'm not a betting man, but if I were I'd have learned long ago not to bet against you."

There was a moment of laughter followed by a silence which Master Tanner used to call for a vote, only Master Weaver dissented.

---

"How are you liking being a new father?" asked Aradelle. Kal was leaned back in a hammock made from her vines with his hands behind his head, relaxing. Since his arrival that morning and their initial bout of lovemaking, the alarune had spent most of her time sitting across his waist with him buried inside her.

"This isn't my first," he said with a scowl.

"You know what I meant," said the petite plant girl. She gave him a quick squeeze with her sex and shifted around a bit to check and see if he was ready for another round.

"It's going to be hard to leave," he replied, pulling her down to his chest and wrapping his arms around her back.

"It should be, I'd be worried about you if it wasn't." She sighed heavily, "Kuto has talked a lot about her work up at that mountain and your plans for it. What about me and Eludora? We will be hours away if everyone moves up there."

Kal squeezed her tight, "I'm so sorry 'Dell. I'm ashamed to admit this but I hadn't really thought about how moving everyone else away would affect you. I'll figure something out, I promise."

She hugged him back, "I know you will."

---

Bea's mood had continued to sour the closer he got to her and Adalena's home. Kal knew why and was finding the whole situation rather funny, which did nothing to improve her attitude.

"Go away, Kal. I don't want to see you," yelled the butterfly while Kal was still approaching her tree.

"Liar," he called back before his strength rune lit up and he bounded up to the branch holding the large cocoon. Bea backed away from her home's entrance, giving him room to step inside. Her face was flushed with both embarrassment and arousal, feats of strength were her weakness, even if it was something as simple as jumping high into the air. Her embarrassment stemmed from the gap between both halves of her bodice which exposed the valley between her milk heavy breasts and continued on down to reveal her sex. The reason for the gap was obvious, she had begun putting on weight in preparation for her and her daughter's winter hibernation.

"Open," he commanded wiggling a finger back and forth in front of her. The small insectoid arms below her normal ones, which her chitin bodice grew from, slowly moved to the side and down to rest beside her hips.

Her breath quickened under his appreciative gaze, "Ad-Adalena is awake," she stammered glancing further inside.

Kal smiled and moved in closer, "That just means I get to stare at your sexy body until it's time for her to take a nap."

A little squeak escaped her lips as Kal's commanding presence washed over her. Staring up into his eyes she gave him a look that was equal parts fear and desire. The human pressed up against her body mashing his lips to hers and forcing her mouth open with his tongue. After a minute of passionate kissing, while one of his hands kneaded and teased one of her breasts, Kal backed away.

"A little something to look forward to," he said before turning and calling out to his daughter.

Catching her breath, the butterfly nodded in agreement.

---

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked the harpy.

"Yes," said Kuto, emphatically. Her eyes were wide with excitement and anticipation.

"Do you love Perra?"

She glanced over at the human woman who was currently feeding Talin. The harpy's smile could have lit up the room. "Absolutely," she declared, missing the strained smile on the farmgirl's face.

"Do you love me?"

"Ye- ," Kuto stopped, her breath catching as she realized the full implication of what he was asking. She desired him, lusted after him, cared for him. But if she looked beyond all of that, could she say she loved him? How did her feelings compare to back when things were still good between her and Corben?

A much more solemn Kuto looked up at the mage, "Yes, I think I do. I've known you and respected you for a long time, Kal. If Corben had not taken up my attention when I first came here I believe this would have happened a long time ago. That may not be saying much, to be honest. Without Tain or Thom, I think Ghoss and Ruce would feel the same way."

The information about the other harpies wasn't much of a surprise. During an outing where he helped Jurien gather herbs and such in a rather nasty swamp, Ghoss had seemed interested in possibly joining him and Ikuno for a threesome since she was away from Tain. She never actually asked since she didn't know how he would react. Kuto later confided that the largest of the harpies had a bit of a fetish. She would prompt Tain to go into town and spend the night with one of the barmaids or local whores, the town had grown in Kal's absence so there were more options. When he returned, they would reenact the previous night as he gave detailed and graphic descriptions of having sex with the human woman. As for Ruce, when he and Sera drained the harpy's breasts in preparation for the flight back to the farmhouse, the falcon had mentioned multiple times she would have preferred him to be fucking her instead of just rubbing herself on his arm.

Perra laughed, getting their attention. "He was thinking it was childish infatuation. He didn't expect that answer at all."

Kal shrugged and turned back to Kuto, "Don't get the wrong impression. I've been enjoying this side of you."

"I bet you have," she said giving him a sultry look. Since the first time they made love, not a night had gone by where he hadn't spent some time with his prick inside the small harpy. Either through having sex with her directly or getting cleaned up by the bird-girl after making love to Perra.

"Then there's just one last thing that needs to be taken care of," he said as he closed his eyes in concentration.

"What's that?" asked Kuto.

"Shh, he's asking the other girls how they feel about you joining us," said Perra.

Kal opened his eyes, "'Dell and Bea are all for it, Gerda said she doesn't feel she knows you well enough to make a decision and deferred to Bea, Dell and Perra's decision, Bas is too far away, and I think we all have a good idea what Ikuno's response would be."

"Knowing her, probably some comment about having eaten chicken before and looking forward to finding out what swallow tastes like," said Perra.

Kuto's eyes widened at the farmgirl's words, "That's awfully specific."

Kal smiled. "Only because Ikuno has said something very close to that many times before, except it was 'wondering what sparrow tastes like' instead. She said the same about Ghoss and Ruce at some point as well. When I get back with her, you'll learn that Ikuno doesn't have many inhibitions when it comes to those she cares about.

"But enough about that. With each of the girls, the exception being Gerda, there's been some kind of small ceremony. What would you like to do for yours?"

"Oh please, Kal. You had 'Dell tie-up Bea so you could fuck her into next week."

'Which was exactly what I wanted and needed,' came the thought from the butterfly-girl in question.

"Fair enough," said Perra out loud while glancing north.

"What about yours?" asked Kuto. "What was your ceremony?"

"Ikuno actually had the idea to gather everyone together and make it look like a wedding."

Kuto suddenly looked confused, "Why aren't you two married? The boys talked about it a lot how if something happened to them then there would be no way to legally leave anything to any of us or any children we might have."

"To be fair, they couldn't do that legally anyway because of the town's charter," said Kal. "But as for why Perra and I haven't made it official? You'll have to ask her," he said indicating the farmgirl.

"Not until Ikuno comes back," she said with finality. "And not until we can find someone who will officiate a wedding with monster girls present, preferably one who doesn't mind marrying a monster girl to a human as well. Without Ikuno, none of us would be here," she smiled gently down at the baby boy contentedly suckling at her breast, "especially this one. Getting married to Kal without her here just feels wrong."

Kuto was slightly taken aback by the forcefulness of Perra's answer and decided to return to Kal's question. "As for a ceremony, I think I have a good idea of what I would like to do," she said, walking toward the door. Pulling Kal's cloak off of the peg where it hung, she threw it at the mage.

"You'll need that," she said before stepping outside.

---

Kal was certain that she was going to attempt having sex on the wing and had no idea how they would accomplish such a feat. Thankfully, she started out wanting to be chased and he was happy to dart around after her as they glided above the forest north of the farm.

He was still of the idea that they were going to attempt some form of aerial copulation when she dove for the forest below, searching for something. Finding a suitable spot, she flew back up to where Kal was hovering, or as close as he could get to hovering, with the help of his feather fall rune and the oncoming wind. Flying directly in front of him she fanned her tail, showing off her sex as she made a ticking noise with her throat. Like most other harpies, her coloration was like those of the male of the species. The ticking noise indicated some of their behaviors were inherited as well. He had only heard the noise from the harpy's smaller non-magic cousins just before mating.

Sure enough, after following her down she came to rest on a branch and began flicking her tail at him. His initial thought was to land on the ground and make his way back up but instead, he let himself drift downward with the feather fall rune. Before he reached the treetops he undid his belt, keeping his trousers in place with one hand. His raging prick from Kuto's pheromones nearly made holding them unnecessary. Pushing off some of the upper branches, he came to rest behind her.

She had picked the perfect spot for what they were about to do. Two sturdy branches came out of the trunk nearly parallel to each other giving him a place to stand as she gripped the other with her feet. A third large branch extended out over the harpy's back but high enough he had to reach up if he wanted to use it to steady himself.

Kuto was panting with need and still making the odd ticking noise as she looked back at him, her eyes wild with primal lust. Kal grabbed the branch with one hand while the other reached forward and threaded through her hair to grab a handful of feathers at the nape of her neck. The swallow let out a screech that made Kal pause for a moment. Looking closer, he saw her eyes were closed and a faint smile played across her lips. At the same time, he saw the swirling of the binding magic begin to radiate from her.

Grinning, he rubbed the head of his cock up and down her sex. Every time he slipped past her entrance the harpy made tiny motions with her hips trying to get him inside her but his grip on her feathers didn't allow it. Lining himself up, he pulled her back onto his prick. As her ass came to rest against his thighs and the tip of his cock lightly bumped her cervix, he accepted the bond between them.

The harpy's world exploded as the link between her and Kal snapped into place. Normally it would have taken more for her to climax, even after Kal pushed all of the right buttons and got her worked up to a fever pitch. However, she wasn't expecting that the other women would know what was about to happen and would be preparing themselves accordingly. Perra and 'Dell were actively masturbating while Bea and Gerda were both vividly reliving their own experiences of forming a bond with Kal. The feedback from the other women set her off and she drew in a deep breath, holding it as her pussy clamped down on him.

Buffeted by the feelings coming from the women, Kal barely managed to hold back his own orgasm, mostly thanks to how tightly she was gripping him.

'Dell and Perra both rode out their own climaxes while Bea and Gerda fought theirs for a moment before succumbing. Neither of them were very happy with Kal at that moment as their pleasure was mixed with a bit of shame from others being around them. He wasn't too worried about Gerda, as it was just the mushroom girl with her, but he did feel bad for making Bea cum while in the same room as their daughter. The only reason she wasn't pissed as hell was that the little girl had been turned away as her mother bit her knuckle to keep quiet and stood there shaking.

BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,978 Followers