All Comments on 'TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 15'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 4 years ago
Damn

Poor Sera. She's got it real bad. Separation anxiety and agoraphobia. Although, Kal is the one to blame for her situation at present, despite Sera's poor choice at the end there. He really didn't think things through regarding her state of mind when he dragged her out of those tunnels, did he? Again, poor Sera.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

So, umm, what exactly IS the speed of an unladen swallow?

BluDraygnBluDraygnover 4 years agoAuthor

I've been getting a lot of hate for the ending of chapter 15.

I get it, I understand, and in many ways I felt pretty much the same as all of you when I got done writing it.

I won't spoil anything in the next chapter, but I will say that

if you are pissed off at Kal for what he did to Sera, then I must be doing something right.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 4 years ago
You know what you did

Good ending, imo. Protective instincts and overreactions are going to serve him well as he continues to grow in power, and infamy. If he stays mostly unwanting if not also unwilling to kill those that are a threat, then just being a scary enough motherfucker will have to suffice.

Double Zed already made the comment about my title. >.> Thank you for that. Made me smile.

I'm not saying I don't feel anything after, but since you've already left a message, and this is classic cliffhanger stuff, and Kal is still Kal. I'm holding out hope. Looking forward to the next one, thank you again for this amazing work.

G1breelG1breelover 4 years ago
@ZZchromosome

An African or a European swallow?

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 4 years ago

So many good things going on in this chapter, I love how Kal doesn’t forget his kids, in particular I loved the scene with Kal reading his favorite kids storybook, so touching. My heart goes out to poor Sera at the end though. So many fears slammed into her at once, it will be a miracle if she doesn’t have PTSD. I’m on tenterhooks waiting for your next release, TRC is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

What he did doesn't really bother me. The cliff hanger is a bit more annoying.

doofus67doofus67over 4 years ago

Damn. What a cliff hanger. Bad Sera! Poor Sera!

That was the Holy Grail of chapters ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Does Elta have PGAD?

PGAD stands for persistent genital arousal disorder, a real disorder.

BluDraygnBluDraygnover 4 years agoAuthor

@Anon

Nope not PGAD and not quite true nymphomania which is predominantly psychological. I think the best way to describe it a naturally high libido that evolved through ************ into an addiction to the feelings, sights, smells, tastes, associated with sex. As to her obsession with Kal you might want to check out my answer to JAFCritic in the comments on Ch. 14 I sort of over explained things but it should shed some light on that particular aspect.

(that's not a bad word that got censored, It will probably be something that I delve into more at a later time)

@doofus 67

Nice XD

@Anon

I have to end the chapters somewhere.

@ArcTalyx

I really couldn't tell you why I even wrote that scene with Eludora, but I loved once it was done.

@ZZchromosome & G1breel

Huh? I... I don't know that. AUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHH!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

HWHAT!?! Is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? Bahahahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Snake Content

To offset the 1 star snake guy, I will 5 star every chapter with snake girl in it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Seek help.

Something wrong with snake dude. Like seriously mentally.

jmcharl1jmcharl1about 4 years ago

Hey Jack,

If you have a problem with a story that has flow, structure, readability issues then a constructive critique is always good. However, your “load of shit” comment based on the fact you hate snakes is deranged.

If you don’t like this guy’s writing then don’t read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Questions

Why couldnt Sera summon Ria? Fleshing that out would make a more complete story. Admittedly I havent read the next chapter yet.

Throwing Sera out seems a little out of character for Kal. Even though hes fiercely protective of his family, it seems a little harsher than his normal reactions.

If he continues to bond or get attached to every MG he meets you're going to have a hell of a time keeping up with all the character plot arcs.

Really enjoying it. Thanks

BluDraygnBluDraygnalmost 4 years agoAuthor

@anon

Ria has to have a defined set of rules for anyone besides Kal to use her, and Ikuno is the only other person to have blanket use of Ria. In this case, Kal let Sera use Ria for a specific time limit but got held up and that time limit expired before he returned.

Think of it as a crime of passion, things are still very new between him and Kuto and this other woman who he is not bonded to attacks her. Yes, he flew off the handle here.

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

Holy Harpy poop , Batman that was great.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Another fine mess to end a chapter. 5 stars

Serenity_settlesSerenity_settlesabout 2 years ago

I know I'm writing 2 years later, but did you choose for one of the harpies to be a swallow originally specifically to set-up the Monty Python gag? I burst out laughing - so unexpected! Really enjoying the story

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

Kal obviously needs to control his temper better! I can understand Ria being a bit passed. Sera's rage is much easier to understand, but Kal should be much calmer. He understood a little of why Sera is afraid of the outdoors, but he should also understand how naive she is about life in general. A better response would be to freeze her like he did after she released him from being a statue. Then he could have explained things and calmed her down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
New story submitted! Beyond Worlds: Mis-taken Hero Ch 01 TRC Ch 43 will be coming right after this one, and posting these two together is part of the reason I only submitted the one chapter last month. Also, a new The Witch's Offering chapter is up on Patreon, as is the sta...