TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 17.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed him back letting his cock slide free then pulled him back toward her again, this time letting his prick rest upon her chin as she went to work on his balls with her lips and tongue.

But not before moaning, "Deeper, please," again.

By the third time she said it, he was tongue-fucking her bottom. Annoyed, he stopped and looked down at her, "What do you want? I can't go any deeper."

She let the ball she was gently suckling slip from between her lips and peeked up at the man. "This is all happening inside your mind, your only limits are what you decide them to be," she said. A moment later her tongue slid out and wrapped around the base of his cock, then continued wrapping around the shaft again and again until only the head peeked out from the end. The tip of her tongue then bent around and teased his slit for a brief second before retracting all the way back into her mouth. "Remember, while we are here you can come as many times as you want without going soft. There's no need to hold back," she said with a smile before disappearing between his legs again and returning her attention to the orbs hanging below his cock.

Mildly stunned by the display, it took a few seconds for the thief to recover. Cautiously, he stuck out his tongue. Thinking about what the woman had done, he tried to stick it out some more and was treated to the strange sensation of it stretching much further than normal. Lifting the fleshy appendage up, Avel's eyes widened when he saw what was protruding from his mouth.

Shifting her attention from his scrotum back to his prick, the woman had one more thing to say. "I made a small change. When it's long like it is now, your tongue will feel like this." Bringing a hand up, she grabbed his shaft and stroked it a little, making sure she didn't touch the head. After a couple of seconds, she let go and stared up at him with eyes full of lust. "Now fuck me," said the woman breathlessly.

Avel shook his head slightly, the extra weight of his weirdly long tongue making the simple movement feel very odd. He looked down at the two holes being offered, no matter how vivid this all was, it had to be some kind of dream. As the woman moved to engulf the head of his cock again, he pulled back, denying her the opportunity and earning a whimper from her.

It took him a second to get the entirety of his tongue back into his mouth. "Switch back," he said.

"Eh?" Her expression was one of confusion as she looked up at him.

"You look like her but you don't act like her, and she and I could never do the things we are about to. Switch back," he asked.

The woman beamed up at him and let out a little squeal of happiness as her skin, eyes, and hair all darkened to their original color. Her breasts shrunk slightly, but that was okay by him, he was more of an ass man. Without saying anything else she reached out and pulled his hips toward her as if desperate to get him back in her mouth.

Once the head of his cock was nestled comfortably in her throat again, Avel turned his attention back to the pussy and ass in front of him. Extending his tongue, he teased her clit for just a moment with the tip before finding the entrance to her sex. Without warning, he dove down shoving the entirety of the dexterous muscle into her very wet sex.

She gripped his hips hard and let out a muffled screech around his cock as her orgasm washed over her. He continued to plumb the woman's depths even as she clamped down on his invading tongue. The tip explored the entrance to her womb, adding more stimulation as it twisted back and forth. In the throes of her climax, the woman below was now viciously fucking her own face with his cock.

Remembering what she had said about coming as often as he wanted, he joined her a moment later with his own release. When she felt the first spurt from the tip of his prick, she wrapped her arms around his waist and held him deep in her mouth, working her throat muscles to make him feel even better.

As they both relaxed for a moment, the rogue made a couple of small, experimental movements. He had softened a little but wasn't over sensitive like normal. He had a feeling that he would be getting hard again in a short time, much as the woman had mentioned earlier.

Pulling his tongue out of her sex, he was struck by the rush of pleasure that came with the motion. He had been distracted earlier by the woman's sudden climax and hadn't noticed the feeling all that much. She was correct in that it felt similar to the shaft of his prick in terms of the pleasure he received, though the different texture and softness of the muscle kept the sensations from being too alike.

As his strangely long tongue came up and teased her pucker again, she pulled her mouth off his cock. "Yessss," she hissed as he forced his way through the tight ring and began filling her in a way that he had fantasized about, but never thought he would experience. As he continued pushing into her, he reached down to the woman in a near frenzy. One hand grabbed his cock while the other found her mouth. Without any warning, he shoved his prick between her waiting lips before grabbing either side of her head. As his face touched her rear, he pounded into the woman's mouth harder than would have ever been feasible out in the real world. Seconds later he let out a loud groan as he emptied himself down her throat a second time.

Only a couple of minutes had passed before he began thrusting his freakishly long tongue into her ass, growing harder with each motion.

Rowan smiled around his cock as he gripped her head tight and prepared for his third climax. Their night was only just starting.

---

Over the course of the night, Avel took her every way that he could possibly imagine. At one point he discovered that there were no constraints on how long he could make his tongue and Rowan was treated, if that was the correct term, to the feeling of having him slide through her innards with the goal of eventually coming out of her mouth. She had been sucking his prick at the time and stopped for a moment to warn him that if he kept going he was going to find out what his own cock tasted like. She went back to sucking as the fleshy muscle retreated and began fucking her in a more normal manner. Normal for this little dream world she had created, at least.

The sky was starting to lighten as they lay on the bed relaxing. Rowan was draped over his body with her head on his chest, lightly playing with his cock and balls.

"You're sure we can't do this every night?" he asked.

She smiled. "Sorry no, it would be too dangerous."

"Dangerous?"

"For you. I might be tempted to take more of your lifeforce from you."

"Couldn't you just ... Not?"

Looking up at his face she gave him a skeptical glare. Instead of answering, she swiftly got to her feet on the bed and straddled his shoulders before squatting and placing her bottom squarely on his face. "Don't lick."

His tongue slipped back into his mouth without touching her. "What? Why?"

"That's effectively what you just asked me to do. It's what it would be like for me to be in here making love to you all night without eating," she said standing up.

"Oh... so we can't do this again? I was honestly hoping you might come along with us."

She stepped down and turned so she was straddling his stomach. Squatting again she leaned forward and lightly kissed him. "I appreciate that, but no, I can't come along. Again, I think it would be too dangerous for you and your friends. If you come back this way in a month or so we should be able to do this again. I won't even consider it until you've gained back what I've taken. The man I was with before you seemed to know a lot about all this lifeforce stuff. I'm guessing it should take about a month for you to be back to normal."

"You weren't kidding were you. You actually took a little bit of my life."

"Yup," she said, smiling, "but just a sip."

"What now?"

"You go about your day and if you are still close by I'll be visiting your swordsman friend tomorrow night."

"Should I mention you to him?"

She shrugged. "If he says no then I will leave him alone, same as I would have done with you, so it really doesn't matter."

She got a far-off look on her face for a moment before looking back at him. "The sun is coming up. It's time to go."

One of Avel's arms grabbed her around the waist and pulled her into a fierce kiss while the other hand snaked down to her bottom and slipped a finger inside. She reached down and guided him to her entrance, getting a few last strokes in before they said goodbye.

When he finally pulled away he said, "I don't know if it will be a month, but I will be back."

She smiled as she bounced on him a few more times. "Good, maybe next time you can try that tongue thing with your cock and find out what it feels like to fuck my ass and get a blowjob at the same time."

His eyes went wide, "Wait! What?!" he said sitting up as she vanished. "Aww, dammit," he groaned flopping back on the bed as the room began to fade around him.

His eyes opened to see the sunlight streaming through the trees. Tossing off the heavy, wool-lined cloak he used as a blanket, he prepared to stand up. There was an uncomfortable feeling of wetness in the groin of his pants.

"Aww, shit."

---

Rowan didn't stray as far as she let him believe. As her first 'victim,' though he hardly thought of himself that way, she wanted to make sure he was okay and be certain her method was going to work.

Other than being pissed off for the mess in his pants, and the harassment he got from his partymates for it, and being insanely tired all day, the rogue appeared to be fine. He complained many times as they traveled that he felt like he hadn't gotten any sleep last night. Rowan took that as truth, especially after seeing the thief stumbling along the road in a daze from his exhaustion. This had her thinking that perhaps she should only go half the night with the swordsman once they made camp.

Still, the man hardly seemed like he was on the verge of dying from what she took. In fact, it seemed like he was in greater danger from her keeping him up all night than from the small loss of his lifeforce.

A couple of times she was tempted to follow larger groups or merchant caravans the trio met on the road. They were likely to have easier marks, but she wanted to see this through and since her meal last night she was in no danger of fading away.

That evening the rogue curled up and went to sleep immediately after supper. The other two talked about their friend's strange behavior for a short while before retiring, the wizard casting his ward before entering his tent for the night.

The thief had spoken with the party's swordsman alone many times over the day's journey, but Rowan had no idea if he was expecting her or not.

It proved to be of no consequence when she crossed the ward. She hadn't been around such magic, her old caravan employed guards and sentries, so mages were not needed. Because of this, she was unaware that there was a size limit to keep a ward from tripping every time an ant crawled across the border. After her time with the rogue last night she had grown to be over that limit.

A shrill shriek filled the air as the entire camp lit up. The swordsman and wizard both came out of their tents ready for a fight. Even the thief was up on his feet, squinting into the lighted area with daggers in his hands.

The rogue was still barely conscious, the fighter looked surprised and intrigued, and the wizard was drawing something in the air. Rowan's attention focused on the mage, but it was too late. Her orb flashed and all three of them froze at the same time the older man activated the spell. Four purple orbs of magical energy streaked past. The first one nearly struck home as its path curved to follow her. Luckily, it could only turn so fast. In a panic, she sent out the motes to each one of the men to keep them under her glamour until she could get a moment to think.

A purple ball of energy slammed into her orb from behind, turning it into a streak of white light that faded over the next few seconds. The other three projectiles raced through the same spot as they completed their large loop, fading as they scattered off in different directions without a target.

All three men stood perfectly still, momentarily unaware of what had just happened.

---

"Who are you and where are we?!" Hassil yelled at the stricken woman in a brown dress who had slumped to her knees in front of him.

"You killed me," she whispered.

"I did nothing of the sort! I've never seen you before in my life!" he huffed, indignant.

"You just destroyed my body," she continued quietly.

"As I said, I've never seen—"

"Out there!" she yelled, getting to her feet and pointing back behind her. There was nothing there as she only had the chance to create the pocket and pull him into it, immobilizing him until she could decide how to deal with the situation. "Your spell just came back around and destroyed my body!"

"That was a will-o'-wisp! Bane of travelers! Ghostly lights who lead people into the swamp! You expect—"

"That. Was. ME!"

"Preposterous!"

"Fine," she snarled. Sitting down, she leaned back in a familiar lounging chair that appeared behind her as Kal's farmhouse built itself around them. "You'd best hope that my counterparts in the other two men come up with some kind of solution. Right now I'm perfectly happy with keeping you here and letting you waste away over the next few days from not eating or drinking."

Hassil stared at the woman for a few long seconds. "Perhaps we can come to an agreement."

She glared at him, "I'm all ears."

---

"So, are we going to do this?" asked Hol, standing naked behind the woman in a plain brown dress and stroking his cock.

"No," she mumbled.

"But Avel said—"

"That was before my body got turned into a glowing smear. I have no way to harvest the lifeforce you are offering. Without my body, I can't be up here and down on your cock or even your lips at the same time." She looked out at the grayness around them and quickly constructed the prostitute's bedroom from last night.

"What the fuck is this?" asked the swordsman, looking around.

"Somewhere with good memories that I can sit and think for a minute."

---

"Sooo, you need me to go over and look really closely into Hol's eye."

"Yes."

"Then when you come back over to me... I need to pull his pants down... and stare at his dick."

Rowan cringed, "Yes?"

"I... have to stare... at another guy's dick."

"Just for a second, long enough for me to jump across. Once I collect a bit of his lifeforce I should return to normal. I'll just be smaller than I was."

"Can we do the blowjob/assfuck thing you mentioned before you left?" asked the thief.

She blinked at him, "Are you serious?!"

"No, but you got my curiosity up, so I figured I'd give it a try."

"Yes, we can do that before you leave."

"Really?!"

"Small price to pay for asking you to stare at another guy's crotch. Besides, it's not like I won't enjoy it," she said smiling. "Now, I need you to go over and look into his right eye."

---

"Eh? What is she..."

A moment later, a second Rowan stood on the other side of the room from the one that was already there.

"Yes! Twins!" crowed Hol, throwing his hands up in triumph.

"No, not twins," growled the new woman then danced away as the first one tried to run over and hug her. "Don't touch me! If we merge, I don't know if there's enough of 'us' to split back apart."

"Then what are you doing here?" asked the first Rowan.

"I'm going down below so you can have your fun with 'twins' boy here."

"I'm not a boy."

The first woman gave the new one a skeptical stare, "How are you getting down there?"

"Best not to mention it in front of the b... swordsman here. I'm going now. If all goes well, I'll be back to get you shortly after."

The second woman vanished as the first nodded before turning toward Hol. Grinning she said, "Now... we're doing this. Just give me a second to figure out what exactly we are doing. Be back in a few."

Hol looked around for a moment after the first woman vanished. Hopping up onto the bed, he laid back and took his cock in his hand. He couldn't let the woman think he wasn't ready to go at a moment's notice when she got back.

---

"You were once a part of a will-o'-wisp, but the original got destroyed and you are all that's left?" asked the wizard.

"Correct."

"Trying to do things differently, you take just a little bit of lifeforce and in return fulfill wild fantasies."

"They don't have to be wild, but yes, that was the plan."

"And you weren't coming back to finish off Avel?"

Rowan shook her head, "Nope, in fact..." she waved a hand and one of the walls to the farmhouse became the scene through the wizard's eyes. "As you can see he's... oh my." As the woman and the mage watched, the rogue tugged Hol's pants down and leaned in.

"I didn't think he—" the wizard breathed a sigh of relief as Avel suddenly backed away, grimacing. The thief cast a sheepish glance in Hassil's direction and made his way back to his sleeping spot.

Rowan smiled, she had seen the tiny speck of light jump from one man to the other.

Without pulling up his pants, the swordsman mechanically turned and crawled back into his tent.

"As you can see, Avel is alive and well, if a bit tired from last night, same as your fighter will be in the morning. And don't worry about what you just saw, your rogue is about as serious of an ass man as they come, but only women's asses."

"What of Hol?"

"What about him?"

"What is the other part of you doing with him?"

"Nosey aren't you?"

"You said you passed on him last night in favor of Avel. I've been traveling with these two for some time now and I'm well aware of their likes and dislikes. Guessing Avel prefers women's rears isn't difficult if your eyes are sharp. But Hol's isn't so easy. He speaks of it only rarely and it's not something he could show in public."

Rowan thought for a moment, "I would guess that the other me is getting her tits soaked down right about now."

---

The swordsman had a fistful of Rowan's hair and grunted each time he thrust into her mouth. Pushing her away, he grabbed his cock and stroked half a dozen times before the first spurt erupted from the tip of his prick, splashing on her upturned face. Long ropes of cum easily ten times more than what a man actually produces landed on her face twice more before he aimed downward and began coating the woman's ample breasts. She had increased their size after seeing his fantasies.

Rowan laid back in the shallow basin she had been kneeling in and kicked her legs up over top of her, putting her ankles by her ears. She suppressed a chuckle upon realizing she had spent most of last night in a similar position. Reaching down, she held her pussy open for him. Hol stepped up and began stroking his cock, making no move to put it inside her offered sex.

She knew he wouldn't, the man wanted to see her filled with his seed, to be coated in it. To have taken so much inside her that she looked pregnant before showing her the full power of his virility and filling the low-walled tub she was now lying in so she could actually bathe in his cum. A big part of why she passed on him the first night was that his fantasy was less about sex and more about showing his strength as a male.

Rowan liked sex. This would end up being an interesting experience but not one she would hurry to repeat without the promise of a meal. She smiled up at him as he grunted and another large shot of cum poured into her open pussy before he went on to cover her entire groin. Tilting her hips back further, she slipped a finger from each hand into her bottom and held open his next target as he started stroking again.