TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 17.5

Story Info
Rowan, after.
10.8k words
4.83
13.7k
36

Part 18 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,971 Followers

Welcome back!

Is pseudo-incest a thing? Where it looks and acts like a relative but actually isn't?

(Sis got bodysnatched by aliens! Now me and her doppelganger fuck like rabbits!
Yeah... someone's probably Rule 34'd that already)

For those of you reading TRC for the first time I recommend starting with the first book, The Runesmith Chronicles (it was supposed to be TRC - Oni and the Farmer but it's too late to change it now :P ). Mostly so you have a better understanding of how things like the magic system works and what's going on as I often reference earlier chapters/books.

I post News and Chapter Updates on my profile each time I submit a new Chapter.

As always votes and feedback are greatly appreciated! (especially the feedback :D)

Enjoy!

Blu

---

Edited/Proofread by: oldfart and 2muchdiggity

---

Just a sip

A week had passed since her run-in with Kal and his friends and Rowan was feeling hungry.

She had spent a significant amount of time thinking about that night and how she had ended up saved from the same fate as the will-o'-wisp. Her guess was that the portion of her consciousness that remained inside the creature saw what was about to happen and managed to take control of the wisp for a few seconds. It used the opportunity to rip her out of Kal's head, which was none too comfortable, and toss her away from the dangerous sprite, who had already absorbed a portion of the will-o'-wisp's body and, with the help of the snake woman, was trying to do so again.

During her time with the creature, Rowan had never been in charge. She was only able to affect anything while the wisp was focused on hunting or feeding. Now she had to get used to her new body's odd way of seeing and hearing the world around her. The will-o'-wisps senses were strange, but luckily, not difficult to figure out.

Sight appeared to be based on light and life of things, with living creatures being brightest and stone barely visible, plants fell somewhere in between. The rocks weren't a big deal for her anymore, it wasn't like she had toes she could stub. Living creatures were so bright she could even detect them through a bush that obscured them from normal sight. Shadows, however, seemed like voids in the world, as if whatever lay outside the touch of her light no longer existed. Her first night in the swamp had been mildly terrifying as it felt like anything beyond what her meager glow could illuminate was empty space.

Everything around her came across as varying shades of gray, but she could still determine colors by the light's "flavor." The idea that she could taste a color felt strange, but it was the best way she could think of to describe it.

The other thing that she had a difficult time dealing with was being able to see and hear in all directions now. She had no 'front' or 'back' anymore. Looking behind her was merely a shift in where she focused and not an actual movement.

Having her entire body act like an ear also took a little bit of time to get used to. Within a day she figured out that she could determine a sound's direction by finding the middle point of everywhere she "heard" it.

After a week she had mostly mastered her new body and her mind was beginning to construct a more familiar image of the world around her. She could even "see" that the grass was green and the leaves on the trees were various hues of red, orange, and yellow as they readied themselves for winter.

Rowan quickly understood why the wisp had waited for humans and sentient races. It didn't take long to notice that there was a difference between "alive" and "living" when it came to being a will-o'-wisp. Feeding on animals that were "alive," like rabbits or deer would have been like a drop of water in the mouth of a man dying of thirst. Worse yet, it would come at the cost of the creature's life. By comparison, Kal and his snake friend, who she considered "living," had shone like the sun to her senses, as did the sprite after she had absorbed the will-o'-wisp. Not just a few drops of water, but a chalice filled with the finest ambrosia.

She didn't need to drain the chalice, just a sip would do.

Finding that sip proved to be much easier than she expected. The wisp had some kind of tie to the swamp. Rowan had a feeling that something tragic had happened there which led to the will-o'-wisp's creation.

She, on the other hand, had no such ties.

Kal's memories told her that the land hadn't changed much since her days as a living, breathing woman and that there was still a road directly east of here. Leaving the marsh behind, she made her way into the forest.

The road was empty when she reached it but that was hardly a surprise. The sun had been setting when she left the swamp and while she could increase her speed in short bursts, for the most part, her little orb floated along at a walking pace. With no potential meals in sight, she decided to see what lay to the south.

It didn't take long before a bright spot appeared in front of her just off in the woods. As she got closer it resolved into three different sources. She would have licked her lips if she had them; they were all male.

As much as she wanted to race in and get a taste right away, she approached slowly. That was odd, all three of them were asleep. The wisp was immediately curious why at least one of them wasn't up to keep watch. Her answer came as she felt a little bump in her path toward them. A ward... one of them was a mage. She briefly considered moving on to find easier prey but something in her new body told her that she might not have another night left to search with as small as her little ball of light was.

Floating down to the first tent, a quick peek inside revealed the wizard. Nope, moving on.

In the second tent was the group's swordsman. Drifting down by his face she rocked back and forth for a moment until an eyelid fluttered open. Following the instincts of her body, a tiny piece of her no bigger than a speck of dust floated into his eye. The sudden stiffening then relaxing of his body let her know he was now enthralled. A few seconds later he relaxed back into sleep as the mote drifted back to her.

It was an interesting fantasy the tiny piece of her had discovered. It was similar to something the former prostitute had done while still human, even though it had taken a group of men to accomplish and wasn't nearly as messy. She wasn't terribly impressed with the fighter's reason for the fantasy and decided to check on the other human before choosing.

Making her way out of the tent she found the third man curled up under his wool-lined cloak and sitting at the bottom of a tree. Perhaps he was supposed to be on watch? Noting the lack of a bedroll and considering the mage's ward, she doubted it. Doing the same rocking motion by his face caused the man to grumble and try to wave her off, but he never opened his eyes.

"Dammit, Hassil, quit with the lights," he complained as she continued. Finally, he looked up.

Got him.

Sending out the little mote to the now frozen man, she waited. After it didn't return she figured that the tiny part of her inside the man's head must have found something interesting enough to stay. She floated under the man's cloak and down to the bottom of his pant leg before making her way back up to his groin. She mentally apologized to the man, he was about to make a mess in here, probably multiple times if she had anything to say about it. Nestling into the space between his scrotum and his cock, the little orb of light waited for her first meal in this new body.

---

Rowan shuffled through the man's memories. There was a definite theme to his fantasies over the years, she was just curious where it came from. What it had evolved into wasn't even remotely plausible in the real world, but in her little pocket of his mind, anything was possible.

---

From where she was bent over the bed, the whore looked back over her shoulder at the young man with the carpenter. "Are you sure he's old enough? Madame Lyra will get pissed if he isn't..."

"He's fuggin' good, ya twat," said the drunken woodworker. "His birfday wuz... wuz... few days 'go."

Avel groaned in embarrassment. Dealing with the master carpenter's drunken stupidity was nothing new to the apprentice, but this was the first time his master brought him along to the whorehouse. At least the carpenter wasn't lying to the woman, his birthday had indeed been a few days ago. He had hoped to come here by himself and enjoy getting rid of his pesky virginity. Instead, he felt more like a babysitter, sitting off to one side and at the ready to make sure the older man didn't do something to get them thrown out. The young man really didn't want to get banned from the place before coming here on his own.

"Tell ya what," said the carpenter as he stomped over to his apprentice and dragged him by the arm over to the bed. "If'n Lyra had a problem wit it. Would I do this?!" With a hand on his shoulder, the drunkard pushed Avel to his knees behind the whore. "Lick it!" he commanded, shoving the young man's face into her bottom. Surprised, the young man tentatively stuck out his tongue "Not there ya fuggin idiot! Lick her arse! Get 'er nice an' wet so I can stick my cock in 'er."

Moving slightly upward the young man again extended his tongue, gently running it over the wrinkled skin of the woman's rear entrance. The whore had been on the verge of complaining about the man's rough treatment of the boy, but instead, let out a slight moan. There was a reason she had accepted the drunken carpenter as a client.

Watching the memory through the boy's eyes, Rowan smiled. This was the moment his obsession began. He was already worked up from just seeing the woman's ass and sex presented before him. When his master pushed his face into her backside he was inundated by the scent of aroused pussy and a freshly washed bottom. The feeling of his tongue on her pucker while the woman moaned in pleasure locked everything into place.

The prostitute let him continue for the next few minutes until a loud snore from off to the side startled them both. The carpenter had passed out in a chair near the bed where he had been watching them. From the looks of things, he had been stroking himself trying to get hard for the woman. Now, his prick was just lying back on his shirt and slowly shrinking while his hand hung off the side of the chair.

Peeking around the woman's bottom, Avel met her gaze with a questioning look.

"Much as I would love to let you take his place, I'm not taking a chance on him waking up and finding you fucking the hole he paid for. Your tongue felt amazing, would you mind doing that some more?"

Despite being painfully hard at that moment, the apprentice nodded.

In a move that surprised the young man, she stood up from her where she was leaning over the bed and took the carpenter in her mouth, bobbing on it for a few seconds before coming back. "If he wakes up, we tell him I sucked him off, but he was too drunk to remember, okay?"

Again, he nodded.

Lying across the bed the prostitute reached back and pulled her cheeks apart, presenting the tiny hole to the young man. "Deeper please."

---

Rowan moved forward in the scene and saw that the whore changed position and had the man rub her clit to orgasm while he fucked her bottom with his tongue. Then, before he left with his drunken master, she asked him to come back in a few days and she'd make his first time a special one. Since the carpenter hadn't done anything with her, she would also see if the house madame might put the drunkard's payment toward the apprentice's first time.

Moving forward, the wisp saw that she made good on her promise, emptying his balls in all three of her holes before letting him leave with a dopey grin on his face. Unsurprisingly, to Rowan at least, he spent most of his time getting ready for the next round with his tongue in the woman's rear. From the looks of things, she didn't mind one bit.

One of the nice things about being in the man's head was the ability to masturbate, which she was now doing after watching the two in the memory. She was looking forward to getting powerful enough to form some kind of body like her predecessor had. With how she planned on feeding from this point forward, that might take a long time.

Reluctantly, Rowan removed her fingers from her pussy and let the plain brown farmer's dress drop back into place, briefly wondering why she had chosen to stay with the same clothing she wore with Kal. Nonchalantly licking her juices off her fingers, she flicked through more of the man's memories.

The carpenter pissed off the wrong person and got thrown in jail. The boy was recruited by the thieves' guild. Found out later that his recruitment was at the suggestion of some of the girls at the whorehouse, that was nice of them. Not a fantastic thief but good enough to keep his hands attached to his body and not die from a trapped lock. Bought out of the guild after a few years and went out adventuring. Not a bad life so far by the wisp's estimation.

What she was really interested in was his interactions with women. No long-term relationships, which wasn't much of a surprise since he was an adventurer. She considered for a moment what she would do if she ran across a man who was married but decided to cross that bridge when she came to it. Nearly every one of the women with whom he'd been involved got his tongue in her bottom, there were a couple of them that were too repulsed by the idea and those were his shortest relationships. Their loss, by Rowan's estimation. As his life went on, his fantasies got even wilder as his fetish grew stronger. By the time she was done, she was looking forward to making this fantasy come true.

Tapping into his experiences, she pulled feelings and sensations from his entire adult life. From the feel of a nipple in his mouth as he ran his tongue over it, to the first time the head of his cock slipped past the tight ring of a woman's asshole. What he wanted to do though... she was going to have to improvise.

It felt like it took forever for her to get ready but in reality, only a couple of seconds passed in the outside world.

As she had so many times before, she formed the little pocket in the man's mind, patterning it after his first experience in the room at the whorehouse. Laying back on the bed, Rowan scooted around so her head was hanging off the side facing the door. Summoning the thief's consciousness, she placed it on the other side of the door with his hand on the latch and waited.

---

Avel pushed down the handle and stepped quietly into the room, freezing at the sight of a naked woman on the bed. He had needed to come in here for something, though he couldn't remember what that was at the moment. Most of his thoughts fled when he noticed her legs were spread wide with her knees bent and her hands were busy rubbing her sex.

"My apologies, ma'am. I thought this room was empty," he stammered, backing towards the door.

"Nuh-uh," said the woman lying on the bed with a smile. "I've been waiting for you."

"Not that I'm complaining, but I don't even know who you are," he said warily. Things that seemed too good to be true were often dangerous in his line of work.

"I'm a spirit of sorts, in need of a snack. In return, I will make one of your fantasies come true. Though I will admit that I'm going to enjoy this quite a bit as well," she said with a grin.

"Snack?"

"Cautious, I like that. It means you're smart."

"Dumb thieves end up dead or missing hands."

"Fair enough. Yes, a snack. This body's former owner sucked the life out of men, killing them. On the other hand," she continued in a hurry as she saw his eyes widen, "now that I'm in charge I want to do things differently. I get a little bit of your lifeforce, which will leave you feeling slightly tired for a while, but will grow back with time." She slid off the bed so her head was resting on the floor with her back propped up against it. Bringing her legs over so her feet were up by her ears, she reached up and spread her cheeks. "In return, you get to fuck me in a way you never could with a regular woman."

His cock was already straining the front of his pants from the display. Still, he didn't rush in. "What if I say no?"

"You miss out on a wonderful opportunity and I move on to see if either of your friends are interested. The previous owner of my body would have just taken what she wanted. I have the ability to do that, but I don't want to." Despite her serious tone the woman dipped a finger into her glistening sex and ran it over her pucker as she spoke.

It was like she knew how to push all of his buttons. "You promise it will grow back?" he asked, his eyes zeroing in on her backdoor that now shimmered with wetness.

She nodded. "I'd rather you come back and see me next time you are in the area."

After a moment's thought he began unbuckling his belt while saying "Fuck it, even if this is just a dream I forget tomorrow morning, I might as well give it a try."

"Good news. This memory won't fade like a dream. Now all you have to do is choose if you want me?" Her skin and hair lightened as her face and body changed to match the whore who took his virginity, "or me?" Before he could answer she slid a slickened finger into her ass with a long moan.

Avel swallowed hard. "Like that... stay just like that," he said as he tugged his pants down and kicked them off to the side before pulling his shirt over his head and tossing it into a nearby chair.

The thief paused, blinking rapidly as he looked at the chair. "This is..." he started as his head turned, taking in the room for the first time.

"Where you got your first taste," she confirmed as he looked around. "I thought you might enjoy somewhere familiar."

"I appreciate that you didn't include my old master," he said dropping down and putting a knee on either side of her head.

"Didn't figure you'd want him around," she let her finger slip out and tapped the wrinkled skin of her backdoor. "Besides, when it comes to assholes, this is the only one you need to worry about right now."

Grinning, he bent his hardened prick down and rubbed it across her mouth.

She returned the smile and said, "I get it, no more talking," before wrapping her lips around the head and sucking as he pushed the rest of the way inside.

Leaning forward, Avel felt his pulse quicken and the strange, exciting tingle in the back of his neck. He got a similar feeling every time he did something like this, especially with a new woman. Wanting to prolong the feeling, his tongue reached out and touched her clit first before slowly making its way up to his final prize. The woman hummed her appreciation and tilted her head back before reaching up and tugging on his hip in an invitation to go deeper.

The rogue took that invitation and his tongue dipped into the woman's sex while the head of his cock slipped into her throat. As he started thrusting, he collected some of her juices on his tongue and brought them up to her rear. With a grunt, he buried himself in the woman's throat and began laving her pucker while at the same time trying not to come so soon. He wanted to savor this.

After a minute she pushed him away, running her lips gently over his head a couple of times before letting him slip free. She may have looked like the prostitute from all those years ago but the loving way she treated his prick was a stark reminder that this was a different woman. He liked the whore from his younger days, but it was easy to tell that this strange woman was doing this purely because she enjoyed it.

"Deeper please," she said in a begging tone before engulfing his cock and pulling him into her throat again.

He was trying hard to control himself and she was not making things easier for him. Stiffening his tongue he pressed it against the woman's backdoor, pushing until it gave way and allowed him inside. The feeling was as exquisite as the first time he did this, perhaps more so because he knew just how much she was enjoying it.

BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,971 Followers