All Comments on 'TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 20'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
M_grey555M_grey555about 4 years ago
Five stars

I was waiting for this:)

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 4 years ago
Lovely

Finally they get a night together. That was a good start. ^.^

Yeah, sometimes its easier to smile at the white lies than try and hold people to a more real truth. Truth is relative anyways, in many ways.

So excited for what might happen in the city. Travel through the Death Plains will be nothing compared to this urban challenge.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanabout 4 years ago
Death Plains...

Hm...I wonder. A wall with guard posts surrounding an area that is supposedly uninhabited, and regular patrols of the area. What could possibly prompt such security? Surely they don't have an issue with illegal immigration, do they? No...knowing the church, it's either an undead horde or a horde of monster girls. Probably both. I highly doubt Kal is going to be keen on the idea of tussling with an undead monster girl.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxabout 4 years ago

I started with a laugh and ended with a laugh. Great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
About fucking time

Ria & Kal 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finally.

Poor damn sprite had to wait long enough. Finally.

GeoD

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

Pillow next time ,been there. Nicely done

2Reader2Readerover 2 years ago

This son of a bitch just leaves sera even though she going through molting. I just put her to sleep and off I go. Stop trying to tell me he gives a damn about any of these women. He should still have over a year to get to ikuno. It wouldn’t hurt him a damn bit to wait couple more days. Sure I could be like the rest and push the truth of it back. Be like awww he loves them but it’s not true. He uses people for what he needs. It don’t matter if he feels bad about it because he never changes it.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Another good read. Thought he might have stayed with SeRA a while but at least progress for Ria. Now will he get to the Death Plains?

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Love Ria. Just love her. Sweet lil thing. And that scene was definitely worth the wait.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

👍👍

✨ 🌟 ⭐ 🌟 ✨

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

And a bunch of attaboys!

Love the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
New story submitted! Beyond Worlds: Mis-taken Hero Ch 01 TRC Ch 43 will be coming right after this one, and posting these two together is part of the reason I only submitted the one chapter last month. Also, a new The Witch's Offering chapter is up on Patreon, as is the sta...