TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 27

Story Info
Helpers. Home. Testing.
9.8k words
4.83
12k
29

Part 28 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,985 Followers

Welcome back!

For those of you reading The Runesmith Chronicles for the first time, I recommend going back and starting with the first book The Runesmith Chronicles (it's actually Oni and the Farmer but it's too late to change it here :P). Mostly so you have a better understanding of how things like the magic system works and what's going on as I often reference earlier chapters.

I update my Bio with the latest Chapters and projects I'm working on each time I put up a new post.

As always votes and feedback are greatly appreciated!

Enjoy!

Blu

---

Edited/Proofread by: oldfart and 2muchdiggity

---

Chapter 27

Graff came over after supper and knelt next to Sera. The gorgon drew back slightly from the intensity in the rabbit girl's eyes.

"Sera? Can I please have a night with Kal?" asked the doe.

Taking a moment to get over her surprise, Sera gave her a confused look, "I've already told you, I'm his woman but I don't have any say in who he's with."

"Yes, you do, and he's not going to touch me unless he knows it's okay with you. I messed things up really bad when we first met so I'm trying to start over and do things right. Also," she glanced over at Kal, "traveling with a male so close and not being able to do anything with him is driving me insane."

"She's not kidding," said Velt from where she was lying back on the soft green carpet after their meal. "She was trying to look at this as a self-imposed punishment and that the only time she and Kal would do anything was to give her some kits. It's getting to be too much though. Last night I told her to ask you because I just can't keep up with her anymore. If I keep trying, one of these days I'm going to collapse from exhaustion."

Graff pouted, "It hasn't helped that the times you've been with him you come back to bed smelling like sex and Kal." Her voice became quieter, "And tasting like him too."

Sera looked up at the mage, but he was shaking his head, "Your call, Sera. I was done being mad at her by the time we got to the plains. How you felt about her has been the only thing keeping me from not taking care of her needs."

"Please stop, Kal," said the rabbit-girl, earning confused and surprised looks from everyone. "She has to make the choice that's right for her, not because you made her feel guilty."

Thinking for a moment he said, "It did come across like that, didn't it?" He turned back to Sera, "Sorry about that, forget what I just said."

"I thought after that first night you wouldn't have been waiting for me. I mean I did sort of drag you into the bedroom," said Sera.

"In fairness, I didn't touch Kal that night and I never touched any of your naughty bits." Graff blushed and shivered at the memory, "That was a good night."

"Yes, it was," said Velt, smiling. "It took the next few nights to let her work out her little submissive streak from that. But despite unintentional guilt trips, I'm asking you personally to let Graff have a turn. I meant it when I said I was tired. At the very least let him have a go at her ass, she's been obsessing about feeling him in her bottom again."

"Velt! Don't tell them that!" cried Graff.

Sera looked up at Kal, "Actually... this may have worked out for the best. If you two had done anything before our conversation by the sundew I may have still gotten upset about it. As we stand now I really don't have a problem with you and Graff having a night once in a while." She looked away and muttered, "Though I wish we had done that already." Since the disruption of Graff and Velt's arrival, she hadn't felt comfortable bringing up the idea of taking things further with her backside.

Graff looked up at the mage with mischief in her eyes, "Kal, would you mind using that spell that keeps you going all night?"

"Well... if I need to I will."

"Good!" she said, bouncing to her feet. She reached down and grabbed the startled gorgon by the hand. "That means you will have something left for me once you get done with her." She leaned into Sera, her eyes shining with excitement, "Fair warning, this time I will be touching you ev... ry...where."

The gorgon blushed bright red. "Okay," she responded meekly a moment before the doe dragged her off to the bedroom.

"Well fuck," said Velt, staring after them. "I was going to stick some wool in my ears and go to sleep but if you are going to take her in the ass for the first time I'd like to watch if that's okay with you two."

"We'll ask her, but I don't mind. Speaking of watchers. Ria," he called, "I don't think you are going to want to miss this."

---

Sera slid down onto Kal's cock and leaned forward giving Graff and, surprisingly, Velt access to her rear. The vixen found she was getting far too aroused merely watching the rabbit-girl get the gorgon prepared and asked if she could join in. By that point, Graff had her so worked up she would have agreed to almost anything.

Sera moaned as she felt a soft tongue run over her pucker then gently but insistently push its way inside. Looking over her shoulder she saw that it was Velt's tongue inside her bottom while Graff knelt on the bed next to her, the doe's fingers sliding in and out of her sex as she watched the vixen.

Seeing Sera's head turned towards her, Graff smiled, "Her tongue is longer and thicker than mine, better for getting you ready for Kal's cock."

The gorgon just nodded and looked down at Kal to see him smiling back up at her. "I was thinking our first time this way would be just you and me."

"Me too," Sera replied but it turned into a long moan as Velt's tongue pushed a little further into her bottom. "I'm not complaining though."

"Neither am I," said the mage with a slight grunt as the gorgon got tighter from the added intrusion.

"Dog-girl tongues are amazing," said Ria as she watched from her perch on Sera's tailbone, earning a questioning look from Velt. "Canine-girl tongues? Is that better?" asked the sprite. The vixen shrugged and returned to her task.

Sera shuddered as Velt's tongue continued to slowly stretch her and Kal began making tiny thrusts with his hips. "If she does this to Graff I can see why she enjoys it in her bottom so much."

"As often as she is willing," said the doe. "It looks like Velt is about done, are you ready?"

"She can stay there as long as she likes," panted the gorgon.

"Much as I love Velt's tongue, you are in for something much better," said Graff. Tapping the vixen on the shoulder, she had the fox-girl withdraw from Sera's bottom. "Sera, Kal, look back here."

The mage leaned to one side to peek around the gorgon as she looked over her shoulder again. Reaching over, Graff took a handful of Velt's hair and pulled her into a fierce kiss, it was plain to Kal and Sera that their tongues were swirling around inside each other's mouths.

Kal's cock twitched at the sight and Sera looked down at him with a sly smile. "Liking that are you?"

"Uh-huh," he replied without taking his eyes off the kissing women.

"Damn, that's hot," said Ria. Still down on Sera's tailbone, she was now on all fours and furiously rubbing her sex. "And if you think this is hot you should watch these two make love." With a small grunt, she lowered her head to Sera's back and shoved her fingers inside her as she came.

When Graff pulled away, Velt had a dopey grin on her face let out a small giggle. "I love it when you get like this," said the vixen.

"Enough to get you to stay?" asked the rabbit girl.

"Almost, but I really do need sleep," Velt replied, her expression slowly returning to normal. "I'm going to watch Sera's first time and then go to bed. This is your first time, isn't it? Not just your first time with him?"

"Do fingers or tongues count?" She immediately thought that was a silly question considering what the vixen had been doing moments ago.

"Nope, just dicks."

"Then yes, this is my first time."

Graff interrupted, "If we keep talking you're going to need to put your tongue back in her."

At the same time Sera said, "I wouldn't mind," Velt grinned while asking Graff, "Will you kiss me like that again if I do?"

The doe looked between them and rolled her eyes, "You two are almost as bad as me!" Shaking her head, she said, "Let's move on." She guided the gorgon's hips upward and off Kal's prick, "As wet as you are this probably isn't necessary but I'm going to make sure he's nice and slick for you."

"Don't let her lie to you, Sera, she wants to know what you and Kal taste like together," said Velt as Graff leaned over and took Kal into her mouth. Her moans as she began licking their combined juiced off his cock only proved what Velt had said.

"Ria, give them the little jar of lube please." A moment later a speck of light turned into a small jar without a lid next to Velt's knee.

The vixen picked it up and collected a dab of the gooey substance inside on the tip of her finger. The warmth of her body immediately started melting the dollop, turning it into a thin but extremely slick liquid. "Nice," she said, rubbing it between her fingers. Dipping her fingers into the jar again, she quickly brought the goo over to the gorgon's exposed pucker, painting the area and even slipping a finger inside making Sera gasp. When it looked like Graff was about done, Velt removed her fingers and looked around for a moment, "Can I wipe this off on the bedclothes?" she asked.

"Just lick it off," answered Kal, his voice straining as he tried to ignore the pleasant sensations created by Graff's lips and tongue. "It's surprisingly tasty."

Putting a finger in her mouth, she hummed in wonder. She couldn't place the flavor but Kal was correct, it was quite good.

The doe pulled off Kal's cock with a pop, leaving him shimmering with wetness. "Alright, girl, stand up then squat over him. I'll guide him in, and you control how fast you take him."

"Why like this?" Sera asked as she got to her feet over top of Kal.

Velt answered for the rabbit, "So he can see it as he slides into you. All the humans I've been with have loved to watch as they stick their dicks in me, especially the first time."

Sera lowered herself down, taking a bit of pleasure on how Kal's eyes were locked onto her sex and bottom. She felt like she was getting close and slowed her descent. A moment later, Graff placed a hand on her rear and stopped her before slowly guiding her into position. Taking the head of Kal's cock in her hand, Graff rubbed it across the gorgon's backdoor.

"Liking that?" asked Kal.

"It feels nice," she said with a small smile as her breath quickened.

"Alright, Sera. Come down, slowly," the rabbit-girl instructed.

The gorgon's eyes locked on Kal's as she began to lower herself. "If you want to watch, I don't mind," she said.

"Maybe next time. I have a feeling watching your expression will be far better."

Sera smiled then immediately gasped as the head of Kal's cock began to push through the tight ring of muscle. Her body jerked a little as the rest of the head slipped inside but Graff had warned her about that, so it wasn't a surprise.

"Still good, honey?" asked Velt.

The gorgon nodded emphatically, "It's different, but it's nice. I don't think you will need to worry about me telling you no if you want this in the future," she said to Kal as she started making small up and down motions. The slickness of the lube meant it took hardly any time before her asscheeks were resting on his hips. "I feel so stretched and full," she moaned.

"Just wait until you start moving... Velt! What are you doing!?" cried Graff as the vixen grabbed her hand and pulled her off the bed.

"Our part in this is done, let them have the rest of this moment to themselves."

"But... after they get done—"

"I'm sure they will call you when it's your turn, wait outside until then," she said, pulling the doe toward the exit, but not before dipping a finger into the jar of lube sitting near the foot of the bed.

As the canvas flap fell back in place, Velt stopped and turned to Graff, "That got me all worked up. I need a quickie before I head to bed," she said, giving the rabbit girl a meaning full look and pointing toward the floor.

Graff sunk to her knees with a smile. Velt cocked her hips forward and the doe leaned in to begin sucking and nibbling on her clit. As Graff's mouth went to work, her hand came up and slipped two fingers inside the vixen, searching out the small rough spot inside her. When the rabbit girl found her target, Velt reached behind her with the finger coated in lube, pressing it against her backdoor for a moment before slipping it inside. Normally she wasn't into assplay, but with everything that happened since supper, she was wanting a little bit of stimulation back there as well.

Velt's belly rippled, this was going to be big and fast but that was just what she needed right now. Pulling Graff's face into her sex, she gritted her teeth and did her best not to disturb the two on the other side of the canvas wall while she and the doe both buried their fingers in their respective openings as the fox came.

"Thanks, honey," she said bending down and kissing the rabbit girl before heading to her and Graff's bedroom.

---

"I feel bad for saying this, but I'm glad they left. It was feeling a bit noisy in here," said Sera.

"That probably took about three times longer than it should have but considering you are still sitting there I think we should be thankful they went to such trouble. Velt is right, though, the rest of the night is for us. Tomorrow we can thank Graff for making your first time this way comfortable."

Sera slowly switched from the squatting position to her knees, careful not to let him move too much inside her. "I don't know if I would call it comfortable but I'm definitely feeling very full," said the gorgon. Putting her hands on his chest she raised and lowered herself a tiny bit. "You're so deep... and you feel longer."

"There's more room back there so I might be. Ready for me to move?"

"Please."

Kal pulled her down to his chest while bringing his knees up and putting his feet flat on the bed. Sera closed her eyes and kissed him as he began to slowly withdraw from her bottom. Seeing no signs of discomfort on her face, the mage sped up until he found a nice steady rhythm.

Breaking the kiss, the gorgon lifted herself and angled her hips so he could get a bit deeper. Keeping her eyes closed, she focused on the wonderful sensations coming from her bottom.

"Faster and harder, Kal," she requested a few minutes later. At first, she didn't think she would be able to climax this way, but it wasn't long before she began to feel the familiar sensation of an approaching orgasm. Even then, it was building very slowly, and she started pushing her hips down into him trying to speed things along.

"Rolling," warned Kal, pulling her down again. Sera's hair reached down and lazily draped itself over his head and neck. It was the best way to keep them out of the way as they switched positions. A moment later she found herself on her back staring up at the mage. He bent down and kissed her passionately as he began moving inside her again. The gorgon brought her legs up and grabbed behind her knees to give him a better angle.

"More please," she begged.

Kal nodded and sat up, replacing her hands with his and spreading her legs further apart. Looking down, his cock jumped at the image of her puffy and glistening sex, while just below that his prick disappeared into the tight ring of the gorgon's rear entrance. He enjoyed the sight for a few strokes before turning his gaze to her face and speeding up.

Her expression was one of ...Frustration? Discomfort? Kal couldn't really tell. But by the way she was tugging and pinching her nipples she was enjoying it despite the look on her face.

"Faster, Kal. I want to come like this, but I need more," she said breathlessly.

The mage smiled, "As you wish." Getting a firm grip on her thighs, he quickly sped up until he was pounding into her, the gorgon letting out tiny moans each time their bodies came together. It still took surprisingly long before Sera's breath caught in her throat, indicating the start of her orgasm. Kal was extremely thankful too, at this pace his ability to hold back was quickly running out. Growling through gritted teeth, he pressed himself as deep inside her bottom as he could and began filling her rear with his seed. As her ass clamped down on him, Sera slapped a hand over her mouth before screaming into it as her orgasm crashed into her.

It took more than a minute for the gorgon's legs to stop quivering. When she pulled her hand away from her mouth and looked up at him there were tears in her eyes. Kal was worried for a moment until he saw the look of happiness on her face. She reached up and pulled him down into a kiss while wrapping her legs around him.

"Stay inside me, I want to feel it as you go soft," she said.

Kal nodded and pressed himself against her to keep from slipping out and got a contented sigh from the gorgon.

A few seconds later they heard canvas rustle as Graff entered the room. Kal pushed himself up and smiled at her, "Give us a little bit and I'll be ready for you."

"Thank you for your help earlier," said Sera. "That was amazing."

The doe stopped next to the bed and kissed Kal on the cheek before leaning down and doing the same to the gorgon. As they both looked at her in confusion she said, "Thank you, but you can take care of me some other time. I watched from the door and realized that this was something special for you two and I'm not going to butt in. Goodnight," she said with a small wave before heading back to her and Velt's room.

After the rabbit-girl left, Sera looked up at Kal with a mischievous grin. "That was sweet, maybe you should do something extra nice for her as a way of saying thanks."

"You look like you have an idea."

"I do."

---

Graff rolled over onto her other side in bed to relieve the discomfort in her shoulder from sleeping in the same position for too long. Velt had gotten up some time ago, but she also went to sleep quite a bit earlier last night, so that was nothing unusual.

The rabbit girl shrieked in surprise as she was suddenly shoved onto her belly. Before she could react, a hand came down between her shoulder blades to hold her in place while someone much heavier than Velt hopped onto the bed and straddled her thighs.

Kal leaned forward, lying on top of her and keeping her from moving with his weight. It also put his head right next to hers. "Sera wanted me to thank you for last night and Velt told us this was your favorite way to wake up," he said.

A moment later the doe gasped with excitement as Kal's heavily lubed cock began pushing its way into her bottom.

---

Velt looked back at the gorgon and rabbit-girl who were trailing a little ways behind her and Kal. She looked over at the mage, "I don't think I've ever seen two women so proud to be walking funny."

Kal blushed slightly and cleared his throat, "I offered to heal them, but they are wearing it like a badge of honor."

"As long as you don't mind having to slow down for them it's fine with me. By the way, it sounds like Ria was invisible and watching you with both of them. She seems to be filling in any gaps as they compare notes on last night and this morning," she said as an ear rotated in their direction.

Kal blushed again.

---

Two days later they stood atop the crest of a low hill that overlooked another large wooded area.

"What causes these?" asked Kal.

"Usually, it's water," said Velt. "Most of the woods I've seen have a natural spring in them that allows for other things besides grasses to grow. Water also brings in animals that fertilize and feed the soil when they die. Once a couple of trees get started, that brings in more animals and the woods keep growing until it gets out to where the water can't support it."

BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,985 Followers