All Comments on 'TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 27'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 4 years ago
Huhuhuhuhuh

Kill dah Wabbit? Noooo! xD

(As for any nagging thoughts. Feel free to let them take all the time they need to becoming fully formed. Sometimes that happens in an afternoon and a flurry of writing. Sometimes it sits on a back burner for ages before it makes sense. No rush from us ^.^ ~Also, a worthy and proper shade of green, as far as things go. Nothing wrong with it.)

Ahh, the instinct of "Mine!" I love that so much. Not sure if its the first place I ran into, but the strongest memory I'm having for that phrase atm is from a series of books about raising the dead, staking vampires, but mostly about doing some police work and learning to love the ones you're with, yourself included. That 'primitive' need to lay claim to places, things and people. Visceral, and so good.

Loving the independence that Ria is stretching out for herself. Even if she's just a big ole tiny perv. ^.^ We're also seeing Kal handle some problem solving with magic, so much fun. As they say, fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 attacks once, but respect he who has practiced 1 attack ten thousand times. Learning how to be more flexible with the tools you've got makes for a more flexible mind when it comes to inventing new magics. Laying out some wonderful foundation for his next power spike for when (surely not if) he gets his sight back. All the while showing us that even relatively mundane things can still be extreme obstacles if ignorance is involved. So many powers and abilities can destroy you in this world if you're not protected against them, whether it be world-wise or the right defensive spells. ~Even once he figures out his flight rune, he'll still need to see about refining it after watching Ruce a bit more closely. These monster-girls innate magic is truly a beautiful thing to behold.

We're getting closer now. Closer to something big. Which maybe he's not yet ready for, but I suppose ready or not, here we come!

M_grey555M_grey555almost 4 years ago

Bro they are almost to the tower i can't wait to find out what he finds there.

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

Spear and magic helmet , love it.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Moving on quickly as want to get your the tower. 5/5

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Damn, kinky. Sad that Graff and Velt won't be moving to Telsin. Great chapter!

JetlightningJetlightning12 months ago

Love the looney tunes reference. Keep up the great work

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

I. Love. This. Story!

BD, you have a wonderful sense of how to convey the thoughts that appear in your mind into words that carry them to our brains. I am thoroughly enjoying every nuance of your writing.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
Lord of the Glass Desert - Chapter 40 has been submitted! Chapter 40 was flagged as AI Generated and sent back. I've recently begun using Chat GPT to help with grammar and punctuation. I do not let it add or make changes to my story aside from these two things, Admittedly, it...