All Comments on 'TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 30'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 4 years ago
Squees!

You brought up NAMING magic! Oh my god. I didn't think I could like your stories and mind even more, but boy has this chapter proved me wrong. I. Love. Names. Old magic indeed.

On top of that, there's also a ton of lore uncovered and being polished in this chapter. So utterly fascinating. I love it when a past event it brought into sharper focus, and new meaning is attributed to it. A "birthday" present indeed. Ignorance is bliss, eh?

Of course.. The thing that is most fixed in my mind at the moment, is those last few lines. Please be okay, Sera. I don't really know why you're hurting, but the only comfort I can offer is that Kal can't see you right now. Because you should Know by now that if could see you, he would be right there for you. I'm sorry there are so many others taking his attention, but maybe this is the start of your moment to really think about what being a "wife" will mean to you. You know he'll love you as much as he can, the question becomes... Is that enough? Whatever your decision, he will respect your choice. Though if memory serves, should you think of choosing not to stay, he's quite likely to do most anything to get you to change your mind. He can't help but want to keep his loves, even knowing he's unable to give them his full focus.

Sigh. Speaking of girls and their focus on Kal… I wonder how our nympho cleric is doing back at the farm. Also, I do wonder if the others felt him awaken to the bond once more, muted though it is, or has it been too faint from the distance to register for them. And finally... really looking forward to Kal getting that final lesson from Kithana. Well, final for This project ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awe...

Some of the best writing/reading out there!! But now you got me worried about Sera.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Gotta love it. Be well, be good to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks!

Finally caught up with you and now I patiently wait for your next chapter.

Very few writers capture my attention quite the way you have

wil2085wil2085almost 4 years ago
hehehe

wonder why he changed the sprites name since she was called kithala in the previous story......

BluDraygnBluDraygnalmost 4 years agoAuthor

@wil2085

That... is a very good question. I'm amazed nobody noticed that sooner.

Going to have to go back and edit that. It's supposed to be Kithana.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
New story submitted! Beyond Worlds: Mis-taken Hero Ch 01 TRC Ch 43 will be coming right after this one, and posting these two together is part of the reason I only submitted the one chapter last month. Also, a new The Witch's Offering chapter is up on Patreon, as is the sta...