TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. X2

Story Info
Kal and Molo.
4.9k words
4.74
6.2k
11

Part 34 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,976 Followers

Interlude: Molo

The third night after Kal wakes up

The monster girls drew straws to see who would join Kal for the night resulting in the frog girl, Molo, winning. Afterward, they continued drawing straws as Oona noted who won and made up a list to set up a rotation for the rest of them. Kal didn't see any of this. As soon as Molo was declared the winner, she immediately grabbed his hand and dragged him toward the stairs with a disconcertingly wide grin.

Once the rest of the girls were out of earshot, she let him go and began dancing up the stairs. When her body started to sway Kal thought maybe he was going to get a smoky and sultry dance the rest of the way to his room.

He couldn't have been more wrong.

Instead, she launched into a happy jig as she bounced from step to step that was more childish than enticing. It reminded him of the dance a kid would do in delighted anticipation of a sweet treat. In sharp contrast to her body language, she quietly sang all the things she was looking forward to doing with him in explicit detail.

"Mmmm. Mmmm. Mmmm. Gonna get my pussy, stuffed tonight," she sang, giving a slight shake of her ass at him. "Gonna run my tongue, over his balls. Gonna swallow, all that cum. Hmmm, hmmm."

Though Kal had wanted to strike up a conversation about her abilities and see what her thoughts were on the events since his arrival, he couldn't bring himself to interrupt her joyful, if bawdy, little tune.

Since his first time with Ikuno, he had seen many different degrees of excitement or anticipation when approaching a romp in the bedroom. None of those experiences compared to the sheer happiness emanating from the frog-girl as they ascended the stairs. Her attitude was infectious, and he found himself grinning as he followed her.

Since chatting was not in the immediate future, he decided to take a closer look at her body. Molo was long and lithe with muscular legs that ended in thin but unusually long feet. Her forearms were also slightly larger than expected, being the same size or even a bit larger than her upper arms. At first, Kal thought he and the frog-girl were close to the same height but it turned out that she walked on her toes, which by themselves were nearly as long as a human woman's foot. He occasionally caught a glimpse of the webbing between them when she splayed them out for balance as she hopped and spun. Each digit was tipped by a circular pad that allowed her to cling to any solid surface.

Kal saw first-hand the gripping power of her toes yesterday morning. The stronger monster girls informed Molo that she was being annoying by picking her up and flipping her upside-down before sticking the frog girl to the ceiling. Senshu pulled this prank in response to Molo's teasing after the lamia and Kal's night together. She explained that they had to sneak up on Molo because if they didn't, she would use the pads on her feet to anchor herself to the floor. The frog girl hung there and fumed at Senshu during her explanation. Shortly after, Molo bent over and stuck her fingers to the ceiling while letting go with her toes, turning herself upright before dropping to the floor. Kal had guessed earlier that her fingers might have the same sticky abilities, though her fingers were only slightly bulbous instead of having the circular pads. They looked almost normal other than being a little longer than usual.

As she bounced around the stairwell, Kal caught a couple of glimpses between her legs. He found it odd that her sex didn't appear to have any lips or mound. The area looked to be completely smooth. During a raunchy verse where she sang about Kal pounding her in the ass, she bent over in front of him while reaching back and spreading her cheeks. It was then that he saw the slit of her sex and the tiny dot that was her rear entrance. Instead of being worried if their bodies were compatible, he was now wondering if he would be able to fit inside her. Worried, the mage quietly sighed; he would just have to trust in the compatibility spell for this one.

She was sporting the green, white, and blue colors again with bright orange hands and feet and red eyes. Among the other girls, this was considered her 'safe' coloration. Molo had no preference as to what she looked like but with a plethora of brightly colored and highly poisonous forms, they asked her many years ago to pick a specific pattern that everyone in the room could easily recognize as non-toxic. She changed things up every few decades and the brightly colored tropical tree frog was just her most recent choice.

They came up to the landing with the door to the guest's quarters to see Sera staring in confusion at the frog-girl dancing up the steps. As Molo hopped and spun past the gorgon, she stopped and turned. Reaching out, she pulled Sera into a quick kiss. "Thanks for letting me borrow him for the night! If you want, I can show you later just how talented I am with this tongue," she said, letting it loll until it nearly touched the floor before snapping it back into her mouth. "I can lick places inside you even a dick can't reach." Grinning wide, the frog-girl continued upward as Sera blinked rapidly in surprise from the kiss and the offer.

Kal waited until Molo was hidden by the curve of the spiral before stepping over to the gorgon.

"No jealousy?" he asked, searching her face.

Sera shook her head, "Not really. I'm more jealous of not being able to sleep with you."

"The girls understand that we are lovers, I'm sure they wouldn't mind sharing the bed."

"I may do that later, but I don't want to seem greedy after having a turn last night. Right now I think it's important that you connect on some level with each of them. It sounds like they are going to be a part of your life for a very long time."

Kal leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. "Goodnight beautiful."

"Goodnight handsome. Have fun," she called after him as he started after the frog girl.

Once he was out of earshot, the gorgon sighed.

"You really shouldn't be lying to him like that," came Graff's voice from behind her.

Sera turned and glared at the rabbit. "I'm not lying. I don't feel any jealousy toward Molo, but I am going to miss Kal tonight and I told him as much, so you can shut the hell up," she snapped.

Instead of backing down, Graff straightened up and squared her shoulders, "Then why don't you give my mouth something better to do?"

Still glaring, Sera strode toward the doe. Reaching up, she grabbed the base of one of Graff's long ears before pulling her into the room where the vixen was sitting on the bed with a book. The fox-girl had decided to refresh and expand her meager reading abilities.

Velt barely took notice as Sera tossed the rabbit-girl onto the bed and began stripping off her clothes. "What did she do now?" the vixen asked without looking up.

"Challenged me to find a better use for her mouth than pissing me off."

"Fair enough," she looked down at Graff. "When you get done with Sera you can lick me too. Do a good enough job and we might let you come."

The doe was nearly shaking with excitement, "Yes mistress."

---

Upstairs, Kal rejoined Molo in front of the door to his room. She watched his feet intently and shoved the doors open the moment he stepped onto the landing. A single leap carried her all the way to the middle of the bed before the crystals in the ceiling reached full brightness.

She spun around as Kal walked through the door. "Stop!" she called out, making him freeze in his tracks. "Strip," she commanded.

"That was part of the plan," he replied, stepping forward.

Molo pointed emphatically at the floor in front of the door. "No! I meant right there! Take your clothes off by the door."

"Umm... okay, but why?" He had an inkling from seeing frogs catch bugs near streams and ponds and wasn't excited about parts of his anatomy being treated like prey.

"You'll see," she said. With a small hop, the frog-girl flopped onto her belly closer to the side of the bed. Propping her chin on her hands, she watched him disrobe as her feet bounced behind her. Kal pulled his shirt over his head and the frog-girl let out an approving whistle. "Nice," she said as her eyes scanned his chest.

Enjoying the attention, Kal showed off a little as he removed his vambraces. He didn't think there would be as much need for them with Molo as there had been with Senshu. After kicking off his boots, he went to work on his belt. A delighted giggle escaped Molo's lips as his trousers dropped to his ankles, exposing his half-hard cock. Using a foot to flick his pants on top of the rest of his clothes he stood there with his arms out as the frog-girl laughed and clapped with appreciation.

"Hey Kal, did you know that a frog's tongue is many times softer than a human's?" she asked. Before he could respond, Molo's light pink tongue shot out of her mouth, crossing the distance between them quicker than he could blink. It slapped wetly into his groin before his body even had the chance to tense up. Thankfully her tongue was so soft it didn't hurt, the large forked tip flowing around his cock and balls instead of slapping into them. Looking down was unpleasant, it was as though his entire crotch had been covered in a light-pink goo with a growing lump in the middle where his prick was.

Despite how strange it looked; the frog-girl hadn't exaggerated about the exceptional softness. His cock was already feeling wonderful and it was only getting better as things started sliding into place for what Molo had in mind. The tip of her tongue was wider and flatter than the rest and gradually released his balls from their warm confines as it shifted up and wrapped around his shaft. When his cock was thoroughly ensconced in the warm, fleshy cocoon formed by the woman's tongue, she began making rhythmic tugging motions. With each pull of the soft appendage, the sleeve tightened down on him while the frog-girl's viscous saliva increased the intensity of the sensation.

Closing his eyes, Kal turned his face to the ceiling and groaned from the pleasant feelings as the frog-girl's tongue stroked him. Getting lost in the moment, he reached down to pull her head tighter against him only to have his fingers brush across her extended tongue. Another giggle escaped Molo from across the room as he jumped in surprise and looked down. Chuckling to himself, he looked over and saw that the frog-girl had rolled over onto her back and let her head hang off the edge of the bed. She raised her knees until her feet were flat then let her legs fall to each side as she reached down and rubbed her sex with one hand.

With her other hand, she made a 'come here' motion at the same time a strong tug on his cock made him step forward. As he walked toward her, he couldn't help but smile at how it looked like she was reeling him in like a fish on a hook. A stray thought crossed his mind as he started putting up some playful resistance. He wondered if he went swimming naked in one of the seas or oceans he had read about if one of the mermaids living there would swim up and just start sucking him off. That might be something to try in the future.

Just before he reached Molo's mouth, the frog girl's eyes closed as her hips started bouncing on the bed. She lost control of her tongue, allowing it to loosen from around his prick and disappear back into her mouth as two fingers vigorously rubbed a spot just above her sex. Seconds later, she let out a long moan as her orgasm finally took hold. Not wanting to be just a spectator, Kal followed her tongue with the head of his cock, pushing insistently past her lips as she rode out her climax. The frog-girl reached out blindly for him with her other hand, yanking him forward as soon as the pads of her fingers touched him. His dick passed through her mouth and pushed through a slight resistance before entering Molo's throat so fast he worried that he may have hurt her. His worry vanished as her hips came off the bed and stayed there while she frantically began rubbing the spot between her legs again. Moments later, she froze in place, the frog-girl's body shivering as a second orgasm raced through her.

Coming down from her rapid-fire climaxes, Molo's back and hips eventually came to rest on the bed as her tongue started to get more active around Kal's cock. The hand still firmly stuck to his thigh began pushing and pulling, coaxing him to fuck her mouth. Once he was thrusting as fast and deep as she wanted, she reached up and grabbed both of his hands before pulling them down and placing them on her neck. Sticking a finger to his thumbs, she pushed them over to the middle of her throat so he could feel his prick pass beneath with each stroke. Molo massaged the area and squeezed down a little with each thrust until Kal began doing it on his own. Satisfied, her hands went to her perfectly smooth breasts and began rubbing over their peaks. The lack of areola or nipples on the tips didn't seem to dampen their sensitivity at all. The frog-girl sucked harder, forcing her insanely soft tongue to form around the cock inside her mouth.

"Mouth or belly?" he asked through gritted teeth.

At first, she merely shrugged but then a hand came off her breast and tapped her cheek. With a grunt of acknowledgment, Kal sped up.

The frog girl had him stop a couple of times so she could refill her lungs. After catching her breath, she immediately swallowed him to the root and encouraged him to resume his previous pace.

A few minutes passed before the mage's hips stuttered and he felt a slight tingle in his balls. Sensing he was on the verge of release, Molo reached up and pressed his thumbs harder into her neck, making her throat even tighter.

Kal growled as he buried his cock inside the frog-girl's mouth. The first two shots pumped straight into her stomach as did a third which escaped the end of his prick before he regained enough control to pull back and fill the woman's mouth with what remained.

As he stood there panting from such an intense orgasm, Molo gently pushed him back. Her lips sealed tightly around his shaft as her tongue made sure there were no traces of her treat left on his cock. After swallowing his seed like it was the most delectable candy, she smiled up at him. Kal's expression showed his confusion as he tried to understand why she pushed him away.

"I hope Senshu warned you about this part," she said with a grin even as her breathing quickened and her hands came up to tease her breasts. A few seconds later her back arched as a third orgasm crashed into her. Kal darted forward and caught the frog girl's upper half as her shoulders slid off the edge of the bed. A minute later when she started to calm down, Molo opened her eyes to see Kal staring down at her.

"Good catch," she giggled.

"You're welcome. Senshu mentioned something about you girls getting off when a man shoots inside you. Either I misheard or misunderstood but I thought it didn't apply to your mouth."

"Nope," she said as Kal helped her sit up. "Getting your seed in any of our holes will set us off."

"Even your ears and nose?" he asked with a short laugh.

"Nose, yes. It just ends up in our throat," she replied. "I think Ashlay has stories about a man in Te'thalas who loved to see his jizz on her ears, I think there was also something about having another girl lick those big ears of hers clean afterward. I don't remember her mentioning if it set her off or not."

"That was unexpected. I meant it as a joke."

Molo grinned, "Now you know." Using her arms, she bounced a couple of times before getting high enough to get her feet under her. She then made a very frog-like hop to the head of the large bed, landing with her face in the pillows and her rear up in the air. Turning her head, she peeked back at him with laughter in her eyes, fully aware of how silly that had looked.

Kal shook his head and chuckled as he crawled across the bed toward her. Of all the women he had been with he didn't think a single one approached the mirth that shone in the frog girl's eyes. Ikuno came close but there was always a smoky, sultry undertone to how she enjoyed sex. On the other hand, Molo was there to have fun. It just happened that, for her, sex was one of her favorite activities.

As Kal approached, he looked at what the frog-girl was shaking at him.

"Flip over," he said making a swirling motion with his finger.

"Eh?"

"I've never been with a frog-girl. Before we get to that, I want you to show me how to pleasure your kind."

Molo's eyes lit up, "Really?"

Kal nodded and with another bounce on the bed, the frog-girl turned over in the air and flopped onto the mattress with her legs spread wide. Sitting up, she grabbed his hands and pulled them onto her breasts as she laid back down, dragging him on top of her.

"Suck them, lick them, pinch them, play with them, treat them like any of the other girls'," she suggested.

"There isn't a whole lot to pinch," he said, rubbing a thumb over the smooth skin. Molo giggled until Kal leaned down and took the peak of her breast into his mouth where her titters turned into hums of pleasure. Running his tongue over where a nipple would be, he noticed a tiny bit of resistance, as though her skin was slightly rougher there. Sucking the spot into his mouth made the frog-girl gasp and bring a hand to the back of his head, pressing him into the soft flesh.

Molo let him lavish attention on her mounds for a few minutes before pushing gently on his shoulders, directing him to move further down. As he reached her sex, the frog-girl lifted her legs and held them up with a hand behind each knee, exposing not only the barely visible slit of her pussy but the tiny dimple just below that marked her rear entrance.

Kal leaned forward and traced her the tightly closed slit from bottom to top with the tip of his tongue as she laid her head back and moaned in appreciation. The moan turned into a squeal as he moved up and began teasing the spot she had been rubbing earlier. Like her nipples, this area was slightly rougher but was also smaller and much more sensitive.

"It doesn't seem like you needed lessons," she panted, pushing her hips up and grinding her crotch into his face. "Are you sure I'm your first frog-girl?"

Kal hummed an affirmative as he moved his tongue back down and attempted to slip it inside her sex, only to be met by stiff resistance. He glanced up her body with a questioning look to see a playful smile on Molo's face.

"Just letting you know what you are in for later." He felt her relax and a small gush of fluids held back by her outer lips spilled onto his tongue. The taste was hard to pin down, the closest he came was a mix of a woman's natural scent and the smell of the air near a waterfall running out of a small pond. It wasn't his favorite by far, but it wasn't necessarily unpleasant either. He pressed his tongue against her slit once again, this time Molo's lips easily gave way.

As he probed around inside her, the frog-girl moaned, "Don't make me come again. I've had three to your one already."

Kal chuckled before soaking a finger in her fluids and pressing it against her backdoor, it felt odd that there was no wrinkled pucker like all the other women he had been with. "No need for you to hold back. This is an exhibition, not a competition," he said before attacking the spot above her slit with his tongue and pushing his finger slowly into her rear.

He didn't know if Molo was doing as he instructed or not, but it only took a minute of working the digit in and out of her bottom before her body locked up for the fourth time. The tightness as she clamped down on the finger in her ass almost made him worry about putting his cock in there... almost.

Once his finger slipped free, Kal quickly got to his knees and moved up between Molo's legs before she could fully recover. Taking his cock in hand, he went to slide it up and down her sex to get the head wet without thinking about how different Molo was from other women. Instead, he slid the tip up the frog girl's smooth slit then in the down motion slapped the head against the sensitive spot he had been licking moments earlier. Molo let out a shriek of discomfort and surprise as Kal froze in place.

BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,976 Followers
12