TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. X2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry! Sorry! I didn't mean to do that," he apologized hastily as the woman brought a hand up and put it on his chest.

"You're fine, keep going," she said running her hand down his chest and stomach to his cock. "It didn't hurt, you just really surprised me." Gripping him with the pad of a single finger, she pushed his prick down and lined him up with her entrance. Laying back on the pillow, a grin spread across her face and her breath came in quick gasps as the mage pushed into her. When the head of his cock brushed against the entrance to her womb, she had him stop.

"It has been far too long, she moaned. Shifting her hips around, she closed her eyes and savored the feeling as he rubbed against her inner walls. After giving him a few squeezes with her pussy, she directed him to start moving.

Once his shaft was coated in her natural lube, he started to speed up. When he was pounding into her hard enough their bodies came together with a loud slapping sound, Molo squeezed with the same muscles that were blocking his tongue from entering her earlier. The sudden increase in pressure on his cock sent him racing toward his second release of the night. Looking down, he saw the frog-girl beaming up at him while tiny bursts of intense pleasure flickered across her face each time he bottomed out inside her.

He tried to smile back but instead gritted his teeth and closed his eyes as he began painting the inside of her sex with his seed. Grinding his crotch into hers, he leaned down and kissed her as the orgasm triggered by his cum took ahold of her. For the next few minutes, her body quivered while her arms wrapped around his neck, holding him in place as she moaned into his mouth. When they separated and he opened his eyes again, the happy smile was back on her face.

"So... do you want to use your spell to get hard again and fuck my ass now or wait a little while for you to recuperate?" she asked while squeezing his softening cock with her pussy.

Kal chuckled. This looked like the beginning of a very fun night.

---

Molo was snuggled up against his side with her head resting on his chest. The mage covered a yawn with one hand as he lightly ran a finger up and down the frog-girl's spine with the other.

"I guess that means we are done for the night?" she giggled.

Kal glanced at the disc in the wall, one half was painted white and inlaid with a golden sun while the other was dark blue with a moon made of platinum. A tiny flawless crystal shard spun the clockworks that rotated the disc. The clock wasn't perfect since it was only accurate during the spring and fall equinox. Despite the flaw, it still worked well enough, as long as you took into account the lengthening and shortening of days for winter and summer.

"'For the night?' The sun will be coming up in a few hours."

"I would apologize for keeping you up but I'm not sorry at all. This has been the most fun I've had in decades."

"I thought all of you tried to trip a man into bed when you went out and visited others of your kind."

"The others do. But Senshu, Oona, and I keep an eye on the tower and try to convince those who find us to leave before Kit gets a chance at them, so we stay here mostly."

"How many of the girls find lives elsewhere and just never come back?"

"None. We were made to defend the tower and it acts as a constant pull to come home. I think the longest anyone has stayed away is Sapphire and that was only for about a decade."

"Are there those who would rather be free of that? Since I'm the master of the tower, maybe there is something I could do?"

Molo shook her head, "Father released us from any servitude before casting his final spell. We come back because this is a part of us. No matter how far away we go, even to the other side of the world, this is our home. The best thing you can do is keep coming back and making love to us," she said, reaching across his torso and hugging her smaller frame to his side. "I haven't felt this good since my last time with Father."

Kal chuckled, "That still sounds strange."

"Maybe so, but you should be thankful for it. Its why father made sure a human male could sire generation after generation of monster girls without negative effects."

Kal was in the middle of another yawn but Molo's words made him perk up. "Negative effects?"

The frog girl turned her head to look up at him with a curious expression. "Surely you know that breeding dogs and horses with their parents can bring out wanted traits but eventually the lineage will collapse unless new blood is brought in."

"Uh... I only raised chickens on my farm. Besides those, I only had the one horse, Bonn, and a couple of oxen for plowing my fields."

"A farm without dogs?"

"Our last one passed away when I was a young boy and mother couldn't bring herself to get another."

"Why not?"

"My father and grandparents were killed by a werewolf."

Molo thought for a moment, though she looked mildly confused, "I guess I can see that." She laid her head back down on his chest. "Anyway, Father made sure that a monster girl's line would never break. I haven't a clue how he did it but Saph or Kit might know."

"Once I have found what I need to fly I may look into that," he said, the last few words distorted by yet another yawn.

"I'll let you get to sleep," said the frog girl. "But before you nod off, I'm giving you permission to fuck me any time you want. Pass me in the stairwell and decide you want a blowjob? Just tell me to get on my knees."

"I appreciate the offer but I'm not comfortable with just treating you like a walking set of holes for my dick."

"Don't worry too much about it, you saw what happened when you came inside me, so it's not like I won't enjoy myself. Most of us feel the same way, except maybe Senshu."

"What makes her different?"

Molo paused briefly before speaking, "That isn't my story to tell, but I can say that she doesn't get off from swallowing cum like the rest of us. She still likes it, but it's not the same." The frog girl wiggled her hips. "Dammit, now I got myself all worked up again," she said as she reached down and slipped a finger inside her sex.

"Please don't be offended, but I don't think I can keep my eyes open any longer."

Molo giggled, "I'm fine, you go ahead and go to sleep, I can take care of this," she said.

"Okay," Kal mumbled. Seconds later, his breathing became deep and even.

Once she was sure he was asleep, Molo pushed herself up onto her knees. Adding another finger to the one already sliding in and out of her pussy, she told the sleeping mage, "That doesn't mean you aren't going to help me." Leaning over, she took his limp cock in her mouth and hummed happily as her fingers sped up.

12