All Comments on 'Treasure & Jewels Ch. 03'

by Bonniehart

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please continue!

Thank you so much, I absolutely LOVE this storyline! I am envious of Bonnie! As a woman it is so refreshing to read a MMF storyline done in a romantic way, where the men do not treat the woman like a whore. I hope there are many, many more chapters of Bonnie being taken to new sexual heights by her men Trevor and Jules! Let them share her seperately, and together (without jealousy) creating a wonderful, caring and loving threesome relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Romantic and HOT

This is really, really, REALLY good. Nicely paced, hot when it needs to be, and characters feel three-dimensional (which is rare). Keep writing!

msprmmsprmover 15 years ago
one of the best!

This is one of the best romantic menage stories I have read, including ones sold by publishing houses. Refreshing to see sex celebrated as a happy, joyous event instead of a dirty, nasty one. I hope you plan to continue the story. I'd like to know why and how Bonnie lost Trevor and Jules, and eventually see them back together. Even if you can't finish this story, please continue writing. Your talent is enormous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
excellent

if there was a six available this chapter would deserve it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous