All Comments on 'Treasure Ch. 01-05'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
gemman1gemman1over 5 years ago
Outstanding Start

Partwolf, you are up to your usual great writing. This is a great start to this story, can't wait til the next chapters come out. Keep up the good work.

Gemman1

tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15over 5 years ago
That's so sad my heart is breaking for her!

I hope she listens to her wolf or finds out from Luna about who she really is. My heart breaks for her already

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep up the good work

Been looking for the next book so to speak from you. Can't wait to read MORE

PerryNormalPerryNormalover 5 years ago
Off to another really good start...

As always, this sounds like another great story. Sad, but I would judge it to be very realistic, (within the werewolf universe). I kept wondering is she was going to shift during an outburst. Now that would have taken things in a very different direction.

Excellent!

PN

tishangeltishangelover 5 years ago
Finally!

Finally something decent to read on here. Please what ever you do please do not stop writing, lol. I have been rereading your old stories as well as the other good writers on here just waiting in the background for one of you to start another story. And as usual you have not disappointed, can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FANTASTIC!

please keep going with this one it promises to be brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Another story

iraqborgiraqborgover 5 years ago
More stolen ideas

More ideas stolen from great writers. inside information you have had for nearly 3 years and you are now making another author redo their story as you have no scruples and will use anything from anyone.

partwolfpartwolfover 5 years agoAuthor
To Iraqborg et al

This story and the main characters name had nothing to do with the other authors story, whether you believe that or not. It started with three ideas.

-a mother leaving her daughter for humans rather than having her be killed in the attack

-the phrase “one mans trash is another mans treasure” and the feelings she might have knowing how she came to her adoptive parents and

-the idea of an emerging wolf being seen as mental illness.

Her name was chosen because that was what her parents thought they had found on the side of the road. That’s it.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Off To A Good Start

I decided to wait until you posted a few chapters before beginning to read, so I get to go directly to the next chapter without having to wait.

BTW, I like the name "Treasure," it makes perfect sense to me. I also like the "lycanthropy as mental illness" theme, it will be interesting to see how you develop that.

Brandon11Brandon11over 3 years ago
Damn

Terribly sad story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don’t not like the start. Doesn’t grab my attention after finding the babe. Doctors and being arrested is different but not enjoyable. Of course we have big and after the girl. Like every other story out there. Another story I have to cut short. Thanks anyway

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Horrendous start, not the writing but the situation. Guess she'll meet someone on a run and things might start to sort themselves out.just wondered why the wolves never followed up on the abandonned baby, surely it would have been a news item with appeals for the mother to come forward.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

I’ll echo the comments re a start that is not telling us readers that the storyline will pick up and get better, at present it’s very, very negative indeed. Not looking good.

caveman21936caveman2193610 months ago

It pisses me off that the real hateful, hurtful troublemakes -- the ones that provoked her psychotic break -- were not punished at all. All the punishment fell on the victim of their bullying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Treasure Series Info