Treasure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers

Drew could have cared less for anything going on in the hologram or the Alien in the bed.

Why? Because slinking to him was the most sensual cat woman that could ever be seen within the cos-play realm. Five six or so, svelte would be the best word to describe her body. She had a slightly larger head reminiscent of a jaguar. A thick tale swished behind what Drew would know, to be a perfect muscular ass.

Small breasts, four of them stacked in two vertical rows of two, showed on her chest. Gleaming golden circlets through each of the four nipples.

Her body was covered in the sleekest black fur. The fur changed to medium grey around her breasts and leading down to her mons. Her lower lips were bare, swollen and glistened.

Without a word she drifted over with her feline grace. She took her large right paw and extended it behind his head. She drew his head closer and rubbed her muzzle all over his neck and cheek. Her left front paw wrapped him and landed on his right ass cheek.

"Good morning my mate, thank you for letting us sleep in," she nuzzled and started to purr which vibrated his whole body.

"Patricia is being a stick in the mud and will not play this morning. And my morning playmate was gone from bed when I woke." She paused and looked across into his eyes.

He was looking into the huge golden eyes of the predator that had him wrapped in her arms. His eyes flicked down to her mouth and was astounded at the size of her teeth. Not up to the size of a wild Jaguar, but still formidable.

She slid down his body and settled on her knees. She was already running her muzzle and purring over his rock-hard cock.

He chuckled to himself over the idea he had an erection.

'Seriously,' he thought to himself. "He had an alien in bed, either the same one on the hologram or another of her species. That alien was now showing one medium sized breast exposed with an outrageously huge nipple at the end. Another alien cat-woman creature was kneeling in front of him to either suck or bite off his dick.

'AND HE HAD AN ERRECTION!'

She had already pulled down his sleep shorts and had them puddled at his feet. She was rubbing any part of her body that was close to him on his skin. He felt her course tongue wrap around his cock. Her paws had slid behind him and rested on his bare ass cheeks. He felt slight pricks on his ass as her claws extended.

The claws on his ass had a more direct, cause and effect. His hips flexed forward to get away from the momentary pain of the claws on his cheeks. This caused his dick to be instantly buried in her mouth.

Her purring went up multiple octaves. It only took a second for him to realize that this was her plan. The claws retracted and his cock partially slid back. The claws extended and he thrust forward burying his pubs against her muzzle.

Her eyes never left his. Those huge golden eyes were hypnotic. It was not long until he felt the stirrings of orgasm. His hand came down and cupped her huge jowls as he thrust and fucked her mouth.

The purring shook his body but helped bring along the anticipated orgasm. As he came, she shut her eyes and savored the taste of his cum. She twisted below him and muttered out noises and she seemed to cum too. He could feel her vibrating and shaking around his body.

By the time his mind re-entered his head, she had her whole body wrapped around his and was lightly purring with her head at his hip.

He put his hands down under her arms and lifted her. Their eyes stayed in sync. When she was standing, with her body still plastered to his, he bent and kissed her muzzle. The purring and vibrations escalated.

Her rough tongue shot out and into his mouth. It was much longer than a humans and nearly choked him. Her mons was rubbing hard on his thigh. When he lightly bit down on the tongue trying to find a way down his throat, he felt her tense, liquid splash on his thigh and a small 'squeak' issue from her maw.

Her eyes were closed, and her tongue had stopped trying to enter his throat. She was comatose.

She slumped and he held her vertical. He realized quite quickly that she weighed more than he thought. She had solid muscles. He could feel it through his hands. The muscle weight was surprisingly sexy.

He walked her to the bed and hefted her next to the alien. Drew pulled the covers back and shifted her to spoon with the alien. The two 'women' immediately wrapped themselves around the body of the adjacent partner.

He stepped back and leaned his shoulder against the wall of the master bath. He could 'hear' soft sobs of the alien creature inside his 'Treasure,'

"Stop, please stop," he 'heard' in his head.

"Everything you do, outside your timeline, has effects...Please stop," he heard in a sort of whisper and sob.

He looked at the Treasure and rolled back one space. After the world quit spinning, he heard singing from the master bath. As he rounded the doorway, he could see steam billowing around his shower curtain. His t-shirt was draped on the long bath counter, and he knew a naked Michelle was beyond the fabric.

His cock was rock hard again. He did not even question the idea that he had just cum and cum hard down the throat of a mystical cat-woman. He was sixty-five and he had no problem getting hard, but this was beyond the pale,

Not that he had any misgivings. If he was going insane 'might as well enjoy it,' he thought.

He tossed off his shorts and t-shirt and added them to the pile with Michelle's shirt.

As he pulled back the curtain and slid in, he could see Michelle shiver a bit from the cold air that followed him.

Her nipples, always long and hard, stiffened up will the little crinkles due to the chill.

She partially turned towards him and gave her normal sultry smile.

"Morning baby, I was afraid you were not going to join me," she smiled and turned her back to him letting him stare at her amazing curves.

Drew stayed silent but took the body wash bottle she had in her hand. He knew somehow that their normal shower routine was for him to wash her back and then take her before they went to work. He did not know how he knew of 'their' routine, but he did.

She moaned and came close to purring as he washed her shoulders while giving them a massage. He worked his way under her arms and down her sides talking time to reach around a lightly rub her nipples.

He somehow knew he had spent many hours teasing them last night. He also seemed to know he needed to treat then softly after a night of orgasmic amusement and 'abuse.' His cock immediately fit between the bubble butt cheeks. It found its own way there, like it is where it belonged. He could feel her tightening her muscles around it and a very light hip movement to rub it.

He spread more gel and worked down her back to her glutes. He started to massage the ass he had dreamed about for so long. Michelle was moaning and bent forward and put her hands on the front wall of the shower enclosure.

"Baby, I know you have a thing for my ass, but please take my pussy again. I need you to fill me so I can feel you drip out all day. Fill me deep like you do, please baby!"

Drew bent forward and kissed her neck and then whispered,

"I thought you were sore after the pounding last night. You know, the pounding you begged for?"

"I am baby, but my pussy is just throbbing. Throbbing to be filled. It needs to feel you. I need to feel you cum." She whispered over her shoulder.

Drew reached down and grabbed his cock and then slid it down to rub over her backdoor star. She flinched and moaned.

"Pussy baby, please my pussy."

He slid the crown of his cock down and then he was halfway in her. She arched a bit with soreness and then shoved back until his pubes were between the cheeks of her ass and he was fully seated.

She began to rock, and he began to thrust. It did not take him long to feel an edge chasing him to the end.

"I'm going to cum baby." He commented and then paused. There was a question in his mind about her and birth control but his drive to cum wiped out everything except desire.

"Cum baby, cum and fill me. I want to feel you dripping into my panties for hours." He had reached around to rub her clit but found her fingering touching herself so they could both cum.

As he released in her, he felt her tense up and shake. Her scream was deafening in the medium sized shower enclosure. They used the flexible shower head to clean up the residue. Drew stepped out first, grabbed his towel and let her to get situated and begin the female process of shaving her legs and mons.

He dried himself, grabbed a new t-shirt and comfortable shorts and grabbed the 'Treasure 'with a dry, clean hand towel. He headed back to his home office and art room. Dressed and fascinated by the ramifications, Drew placed the Treasure back on his art desk and then slowly slid his finger back in the spiral.

Vertigo and then calm.

He knew somehow, he was alone in the house except for the dog. It made him sad about the loss.

He flipped the Treasure over, placed his fingers on the indentations and the hologram opened. He was staring at the alien creature that had been honking at him.

He heard the honking but was very muted. In his head he heard "In the words of your race, 'You are an asshole' human."

***

"I am an asshole? I am an asshole? Really? You made up alien from a 1960's sitcom?" Drew yelled back.

"I am an asshole? Fuck you!"

The creature just stared and seemed to have a bland expression. Drew started back, not with a bland expression but pure anger. But after a short staring contest, Drew pulled in a huge breath and exhaled to calm himself.

"Time for you to explain what is going on, or I am going to flip the device over and go back to the timeline with the Cat-woman and one of your type of aliens, or maybe I'll see how many different variations I have to play in."

Drew flipped the phone over and the Alien screeched.

"You are such a human asshole!" there was a brief pause, "Do you know how much damage you have done in such a short time span? Do you human?"

"No, I do not. So, explain what damage I have caused." He sat back and waited.

"In timeline %$#**& you impregnated the human woman Subject *&&*^%. The alien paused, looking down.

"She was supposed to be impregnated by Subject &65$$# tonight and carry his child. That child would have been the father to Subject 25#$@ two generations in the future." There was a slight pause.

"But because you are an asshole and did not inject your sperm into her other orifice like you could have. She is pregnant with a female child that will go on to be a scientist and discover a cure for the newest strain of the last biological weapon passed to this area of the world."

"My daughter huh? Well, that is a good thing, right?" Drew asked.

"Her saving millions of lives, shatters thousands or millions of timelines. Destroying our research." The alien honked.

"As for the second timeline you entered, Subject 8&^%$## is now permanently bonded to you by the injection of your semen. She was supposed to be given to a new subject but now she cannot be taken away from you. You did not follow the protocols given to you when she was sent to you for conditioning."

"We are still computing the ramifications of your actions...You are an asshole."

"We want our device back and we want it now...Asshole" The alien concluded.

"Well, I am assuming that there are no 'men in black' or they would be here already. So,

I am going to simply state "Not no, but fuck no."

The alien's reaction was what Drew expected, honking, antenna waiving and arm waiving. Drew kept one finger touching the device, which was enough to keep it open once the device was activated.

There was a lot of scattered data emanating from the other side of the device's open portal. Drew just waited for the calm after the storm. When things started to settle, he spoke up.

"Or we can come to an agreement. I get to explore the two timelines I have been to, and you can see how well my bull-in-a-China-shop routine works out. Or I can play all I want, visit infinite timelines, and see how much damage I cause," Drew paused to take a deep breath,

"And damage your...what did you call them 'experiments'?" Drew paused and looked into the odd eyes of the alien.

"What do you say?"

"You are an asshole," responded the alien.

Fade to black on Chapter 1

DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers
12