All Comments on 'Treasure Ch. 06-10'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
curiouskitten247curiouskitten247over 5 years ago
I love your writing

And I cant wait for the next installment. I hope you've been published cause you are awesome!

claireacquiredclaireacquiredover 5 years ago

This story is incredible. The next chapters can't come soon enough for me. You have an amazing talent for intrigue that keeps me guessing and laden with anxiety! Thank you for giving us this story. More, more, more!

SultrychocolatesistaSultrychocolatesistaover 5 years ago
Repetition

With all the stories on this site it would be surprising not to find similarities. Good luck. I enjoy your work.

partwolfpartwolfover 5 years agoAuthor
We will have to agree to disagree on some things

Let me first say I have never intentionally written anything that copied another's work.

Does that mean nothing ever happened? Nope. There were a few times when a phrase or idea that I wrote in the moment later turned out to be something I had read earlier. When recognized, they were immediately corrected and I've been trying to be sensitive to these as I review prior to publishing, not always with success. For instance, when writing a phrase on punishing the guilty, the one that came to mind happened to be one from PBL's work. I didn't go back and copy it, but it came to my mind and should have been caught.

There have been other things found, and I have edited after publishing to remove them or modify them. They weren't major points, but I do my best to differentiate.

Some things just aren't unique, especially when you are writing in a genre with so many stories that share a similar mythology. So it is with a wolf getting hit by a car. It wasn't written with the idea that "Mygypsy used it so I will." When I was writing, I needed her to escape and for it to look to others that she did it. I didn't want her caught or going home where all the police were, and I know from personal experience that dogs who are chasing something can get hit by cars. Mygypsy wasn't unique in this, JazCullen, xxCryWolfCryxx, thestoryteller129 and SophiaADrummond all have werewolves getting hit by cars in their stories too. The idea of being chased and hit made sense for where I was going with the plot and I used it without considering Mygypsy had too.

The chapter was submitted three days before it came out. It wasn't worth arguing about, not when I could meet my plot needs otherwise, so I changed it. The site does not allow me to live-revise or unpublish works like Inkitt where the story is also posted; instead, I had to revise and resubmit, the update showing two days later. I posted a comment, but that didn't show until eight hours later.

I will continue to write, and if things get past and are pointed out to me I will deal with them. There is a limit; for instance, an author got mad at a story where the main character went to talk to Luna. This is such a common part of werewolf fiction I did not change it.

PM me if you have any other questions. -Partwolf

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Your writing is the reason "non-human" is one of my preferred categories on Literotica. Because of your creativity in your storylines and your wonderful character development, I have enjoyed reading everything you have posted.

Thank you for giving me hours of reading your fascinating stories. I look forward to reading the next chapters in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Did the police searching really miss the wolf prints and other human prints around the site of the struggle, and immediately jump to the conclusion that Treasure was an attempted murderer. I normally enjoy your work, but, for me, this is a step too far in terms of undeserved bad things happening to her. Sorry.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

Seems to me the cops would have noticed the footprints. I know it was dark and in the woods, so that might have excused their lapse. Hopefully Jenny is all right and she can clear things up when she awakens. Also, strangling leaves handprints, they'll clearly not be Treasure's dainty little handprints.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
People in your action from dum to dummer

I read last shewolf and now this story with actions with people who go from dum to dummer. Man they are 15 cops on a crime scene and none of them see the paws prints in the ground, one been bigger than a hand??? The clothing if rip will leave fibers on the ground, cops will see that. The pepper spray can where is it, it will have finger print.

And the necklace they will put in evidence bag to see who activated it with fingerprint. The trail was outside the regular one so will have only her shoe print in the ground from before, cop's will see print from 2 adults man when it's 2 teenager girls that have been attack when they will look for trace of where she went.

OK I will stop here but it is really impacting the quality of your stories.

For the story in itself, it is good and the interaction between characters really top with level emotion that keep you reading.

Sorry if been a little bad with comments but wanted it to be constructive feedback.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Some action, surprised the cops instantly blamed Treasure. It may be a natural reaction but considering they were colleagues I'd expect more to be looked far at the scene and surely once Jenny is talking they'll know they were attacked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent chapters. I, for one, find the reaction of the cops completely believable. In real life, cops often make the wrong initial assumption about the facts of a crime... they're not detectives and often jump to the obvious and easiest conclusion which, given Treasure's history, would lead them to think she did it. I can not wait for Alpha Todd's comeuppance. That SOB needs to die horribly. On to Ch. 11-14!

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

PartWolf, I’m not sure if you’ve been accused of being a bit sugary with the Porch Worch & Sharkbait storylines, but this is very dark indeed. Generally people read to escape their normal lives, we don’t expect our escapist literature to be as depressing as our regular lives, but this definitely is, I’ll stick with it for another chapter, but then I’m out if it hasn’t cheered up a bit.

Cheers Ppfzz. 4⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES