All Comments on 'Treasure Ch. 06'

by Psychocandy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Wtf I want them back together again immediately my heart is sad for adeon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Together

Would love to see how you work it out for them to reunite and be left in peace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
VERY Disappointed...

Catherine is what I'd refer to as a bit of a cold fish, as well as a coward. Imho, she doesn't deserve Adeon's love or devotion. If she truly loved Adeon, then she would've left with him without a second thought when he offered, before anyone even got there.

Instead, she hardly ever says anything encouraging, loving, or romantic ever, on top of wanting to just run back home. Why couldn't she have poured her heart out to Adeon, especially if a separation was what she was suggesting? Tell him how much she'd miss him & ache for him too...how much she loved him. Why didn't she try to devise a plan to meet back up with him? I feel like she used this opportunity as a way to worm herself back home, & didn't have the spine to tell Adeon the truth. She just strung him along, & selfishly enjoyed the ride while it lasted. But, I wouldn't be too surprised if Adeon doesn't snap & come after his "love". When he does, no matter what happens - whoever gets hurt or killed, or the village destroyed - will be all on HER. That'll teach her to fuck around with someone's feelings & emotions in the future. Although, being the idiot that she is, she'd probably blame it all on Adeon, the horrible dragon that must be destroyed.

Her & her horrid royal family, along with the others, believe they are so high & mighty, & have the right to always try to control or destroy things, whether living beings or not. I can only HOPE that she sees them for what they truly are & not let them influence her. They didn't rescue her from the dragon because they cared, because if they did, they wouldn't have given her to the dragon in the first place! They are only there to conquer & destroy...just like they always do...just like Richard said.

I don't get why she's always been so eager to go back home? Doesn't she realize that they have all have done her dirty, & that she wasn't ever really truly loved or respected by her father? You'd think that finding someone who finally truly loved & cherished her would matter to her, no matter what he is. This should show Adeon who she really is. In my book, she's not the person I thought she was, & isn't worth losing his life for. I just hope if she's pregnant, that she'll do the right thing to protect it, & find Adeon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HeHe Silly dragon

Peace with the Fey, when man is killing off all the "magic" creatures? Sounds like those creatures might need to band together. And perhaps they Might Treat with a certain woman that has negotiated among them before. Just saying. Can't wait to read what your Now love sick and pissed off Dragon does though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Please write next one! But I agree, I'm surprised that she left him without a second thought, they could have run away together.. After all the love between them I find it slightly unbelievable she left, though naturally I dont know the end of the story and you may have it coming up haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Honestly!

That selfish girl, if I were him I'd burn the whole damn town with her in it and be done with it. She doesn't deserve that poor dragon, "treasure" my ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Boooo

Aww man!! I am really happy to see that aedon seems to have "grown". Her let he go without flipping out (in front of her,at least). I don't want him to be a lonely,loopy dragon again. He,my subdued meth dragon roane ,and the other fey creatures (even those evil,biting bunnies!!) All deserve to be safe. If aedon flees,how will he take all his gold? He likes his gold! Anyhoo, I feel a "mother of dragons" vibe,eh? Well,we know at least two dragons that like her,anyway. The fairies are just catty bitches,but she could broker truces for them too. They could pay her in demi-goddessness/immortality,perhaps? I am so looking forward to the reception she received now that she has returned!!! Sooooo good!!! 5 stars! -lovestoreadlit (my tablet won't let me post from my account.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

love the story can't wait to see what happens.

soreireisoreireiabout 8 years ago
Well I guess that is the reason for war

This is the first long running dragon tale that is going end up some what badly. Aedon is not going to take this seething down for long. I feel that he will in the end go against the human alliance and either destroy them or die in the effort to get Catherine back. She also wishes to go back as she knows how much she truly loves aedon. She didn't leave willingly or with the idea of hurting Aedon just trying as best she could to protect him. Given the least little chance she is out there and back to him! Next chapter soon please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wah!!!

This broke my heart!!!!! I hope everything turns out happily for Adeon and Catherine!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This is the most devastating chapter that I have ever read in this story. Dang it. I can't even stomach how heartbreaking it is for Adeon to let Catherine go. Please, please make this a happy ending. I want them to be together. *cries some more*

Absinth3Absinth3about 8 years ago
"treasure" my ass!

Well said Anonymous ("Honestly" 3-31-16)! I agree, Dragon should burn the whole damn town with her in it. She's selfish and most certainly no treasure! Dragon deserves better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A bit odd how Adeon letting go of Catherine is what they consider to be the best option in the situation

But at the same time, I can also see that it's necessary as a turning point for Catherine to go back home and for Adeon to let her go. Could've been better presented but I can see where you're going with this.

Some readers are quite harsh on the character's decisions though. Just because she loves Adeon, that doesn't have to overshadow her love for her family. She is young and just because she is in love, it doesn't mean she has all the right answers--contrary to what most love stories are saying. I for one don't find her as annoying as some people are making her out to be.

I do feel like there's something coming where Catherine has to make a bigger and more drastic choice for herself and the lives around her, but that's just a guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
very nice

I love this story so much, and unlike a lot of other readers, i dont fault Catherine very much. Realistically, what could they do? 1. Fly away, but her last remaining family is there. You guys forget she's 18, just a kid, and obviously not ready to leave them forever. 2. Refuse to give catherine to Richard, and leave before the bush, but its been mentioned already dragons are very honorable creatures, and that seems like a dirty trick. Anyway, is this going to be updated again soon? The suspense is killing me

PsychocandyPsychocandyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
There are three other updates for your viewing pleasure!

Check out my profile. :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPsychocandy@Psychocandy
Artist, sex geek, horror buff, vodka-lover, avid maker of various monsters.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Treasure Ch. 05 Previous Part
Treasure Series Info

SIMILAR Stories