All Comments on 'Treasure Ch. 09'

by Psychocandy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A Baby YEAH !!!!!!!!!

Hallelujah !!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

AAAAAHHHHHHHH more more more!!!!!

LilMissNerd1LilMissNerd1almost 8 years ago
Oh lort!

There's a dragon-human hybrid fixing to be born. That's going to prove interesting. Please, do not cause something to happen to where she loses it or dies during birth. Happy ending please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
YES!!!

I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
YESSSSSS

I remembered when i commented asking for them to have hybrid babies. This is by far one of the best stories ive read. Youre an awesome writer. I look forward to the next installment. I hope Roane finds love also. Maybe Adeon and Catherine can become king and queen.

PsychocandyPsychocandyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

If you were one of the people who commented asking for babies in the beginning, you were one of the ones who persuaded me. I hadn't really given the idea much thought, but I got so much feedback from people hoping and praying for little dragonlings that I decided it just had to be part of the adventure.

Thank you so much for your suggestions and for helping me write this story! I love hearing from all of you, and I will post the next chapter as soon as I'm able.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you!!! 😆

I was one of your readers who had asked for/suggested a dragon baby or babies a few times. Again, THANK YOU, for not only writing a wonderful story, but for listening to my & the other readers suggestions & caring enough about them to write it & bring it to life for us. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we truly appreciate it! ☺

Can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
whoop whoop!!!

We got our hybrid baby (babies?) My boy roane!!! Just as tweaky and meth-y as a human as he is as a dragon!! Grindel!! What is HIS deal!?!? I want to like him,but he makes catherine uncomfortable,and that is a no-no!! I sense tension between him and lady kai!! Does she have ninjas or samurai? Is her companion the "other non dragon" that was allowed into the proceedings??! The fairies!!! Seriously,I love this so much!!! 5 stars,as usual!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Like it

I'm a hard person to impress but I'm enjoying this story so far. I Like the whole baby part that you added this chapter. My only criticism is to not use the word utterly. Ever. It's a unneeded filler word. You won't find the word utterly written in any professionally written articles or books. That's my only issue with this story. Other then that your doing a great job.

Plz don't abandon it, lots of authors on lit do. Plz don't b one of them. Thank you for writing this, remember no utterly :)

PsychocandyPsychocandyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Will do!

Thanks for the advice! I'll keep an eye on my utterlies. :D And I won't abandon this story, promise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LOVE

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY.. PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i would love this to be published

I love the way you write. It's fluid, vivid and just as good as the other fantasy fics i've read. I sure hope i'll find one of your books in shelves someday. I'd wait for them just like i do for sarah j. Maas and piers anthony's works.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

Babies? Oh crap. Hope a reptile-crossing takes a long time to incubate, since their future foreplay seems to consist of kicking severed heads aside to clear a space to get horizontal on. Jeez, I love your mind, although it scares the colour from my face (e.g.the story about the singing girl - serious brain pulverizing stuff).

Thanx for story.

P.s. 3-way...just a maybe? Okay, dragons don't share, but...still, you do have 2 sexy males at your disposal. Waste not, want...okay, I'll shut up.

ladyatrionaladyatrionaalmost 8 years ago
Fabulous

You reeled me in with along came a spider, and here I am just finishing up this chapter. Fantastic wow just wonderful. As an aside to Along came a spider I love the suspense so many just move the story along so fast that they loose the suspense.

Look forward to more added you to my favourites.

insatiable_lillithinsatiable_lillithalmost 8 years ago
Please more!

When will the next chapter be available?! Please say soon!

PsychocandyPsychocandyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
The next chapter has been submitted!

Pardon my lateness. Give it two days or so for approval and you'll find it popping up on the dashboard---promise!

Thanks for waiting!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you!

Thanks for the check in!!! I find it a lot easier to wait when I know what's going on!!!

LitstoriesloverLitstorieslover7 months ago

Yay!!! Thank you for giving them a baby!! I'm rooting for twins! haha This is the best!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPsychocandy@Psychocandy
Artist, sex geek, horror buff, vodka-lover, avid maker of various monsters.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Treasure Ch. 08 Previous Part
Treasure Series Info