All Comments on 'Treasure Ch. 11'

by Psychocandy

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Thank you for finishing this. I don't take it for granted.

flamedkflamedkabout 7 years ago
Great

Great story, I enjoyed reading it.

I'm looking forward to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I take it Catherine asks to be given a longer life span?

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 7 years ago

One of the best stories on the site!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Super Great Story

Thanks to have come back to complete the story

What I like most about your story is the intricate weaving of your insights like when you write:

"...because the world doesn't take kindly to those who stray from the common path. It weathers them down, attacks them from all sides..." (tha's just an e.g)

which so true!

I know it would be pulling your leg but the fact you state for now it's the end could it (take it that the torch of inspiring ideas still bright high and strong in your hands) does it mean that you could continue the story!

Your is super great wish it could get published in hardcopy.

All the best to you, your career and writing projects.

Hope to read from you often

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Spin Off

How about if Roane gets his own story, with occasional appearances by Catherine and Adeon (Maybe Grown Up Kat can be his Mate). And maybe Catherine and Adeon, can have a second baby A Boy ;);)

verbicideverbicidealmost 7 years ago
Fantastic ending!

I loved this story from front to back and find myself among the throngs wanting a sequel. Not necessarily a direct continuation of Catherine's story, but a tale of the Human-Fae conflict would be spectacular. After all, it would be interesting to see how you would handle a story told perhaps from the perspective of an Annis Hag, cursed to be beautiful and hideous by turns and would her paramour make the decision Gawaine did? Will people of this land ever learn to coexist with their wilder, more magical neighbors? It would be fun to see you explore it.

Regardless, thank for this story (and ACAS, which is straight up awesome) and here's to looking forward to many more!

cmsheaffcmsheaffalmost 7 years ago
A. True Storyteller

Really clever writing. This one could truly be published. You have a knack that I hope you culture and pursue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

One of the best stories on this site.

GigiJennyGigiJennyalmost 7 years ago
Thank you!

This was a joy to read and a story I would have happily paid for! The actual storyline, with an engaging plot interspersed with the hot sexiness so many people come to Literotica for, was superb! You have a gift to be sure with your imagination but also a great work ethic to put it all together in a wonderful way for others to read. Please consider publishing your work, it truly is fantastic and far superior to not only many of the submissions on this site, but also a LOT of works available on Amazon!!!

aanonimitaanonimitalmost 7 years ago
like any good read - sad to reach the end...

so maybe that's why i don't feel like the ending was really an end. if that makes any sense.

But really enjoyed this story and will be rereading it in the future, for sure :)

Thanx for all the hard work u put into it.

Lacey_reignLacey_reignover 6 years ago
I was just looking to get off

I came to the first iteration of this story just looking to get off and ended up reading all eleven chapters and becoming deeply attached to these characters. The fun bits were a great accent but the storyline here makes this series fantastic. It was a pleasure to read and I hope one day to read more about this little developing family. Simply enthralling. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well I didn’t expect ...

To be so entranced by the story! A really well written and captivating story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I want you to do me a favor:

Have this put to print/e-book and TAKE OUR DAMN MONEY! This story kicks so much a** !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was beautiful

I love this story so much and I’m glad it had a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!!!

I'm sorry. I meant for 5 stars but I hit 4 instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Woooow!!!

This story was so so so great!

I loved every single chapter, and the characters, and the storyline.

Everything was perfect. You're an awesome writer!! 5 stars all day every day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Please let me know where I can find any other work you might have. All your stories are amazing and I've reread them all several times and I would love to see more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really enjoyed it

Thank you for sharing. I believe you could publish this and I would definitely buy it. If you ever decide to pick up these characters again I would be happy to read how their stories continue.

Keep up the good writing :)

His_lost_possessionHis_lost_possessionover 2 years ago

I would love to see a sequel to this! Absolutely phenomenal. It’s not often to see this level of talent here but I loved it. All the things a good book needs. Keep writing; you have amazing potential to be the next writer doing tours and signing book deals. Your passion is in every word and I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read this entire series non-stop for two days, and it's left a void in me that not many things do nowadays! I know it's been several years since you've updated things on this website, but I'd really love to read more of your writing. I'd definitely pay to read more about Catherine and Adeon's life post dragon-war, and see how the humans continue to encroach on non-human land. I'll keep rereading these chapters, imagining what happens next :-)

Thank you for uploading your work to this site--it balances the hot and heavy scenes with emotional growth and engaging plot. One of my favorite stories in a very long time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPsychocandy@Psychocandy
Artist, sex geek, horror buff, vodka-lover, avid maker of various monsters.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Treasure Ch. 10 Previous Part
Treasure Series Info

SIMILAR Stories