All Comments on 'Treasure Ch. 15-20'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Outcast17Outcast17over 5 years ago
Justice

That SOB Todd got exactly what he deserved and god I love how this is turning out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I don’t know...

...if I prefer reading your work here or on the other site. The chapters come faster there but the submissions are longer here. Great job as always. Don’t listen to the creeps who keep accusing you of stupid crap, they’re full of it and most of us know it.

pocketbookloverpocketbookloverover 5 years ago
not made up crap about him using others ideas

I am one of the authors that partwolf has 'used/borrowed/stolen' ideas from. If you go back through the previous comments in earlier chapters he has ADMITTED that he has done this. ADMITTED IT. So, it is not 'made up' crap. I've called him out on it privately and he has had to go back and remove things/edit things out of his story. It got to the point that I couldn't take it anymore and called him out publicly about doing it. There are many examples of him doing this, if you need more info send me an email or visit my FB page. -

Pocketbooklover

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Treasures Mom

I really enjoyed this chapter! One thing I would like to mention is how unfair the rule is about not letting a human know or they get killed. They should be able to make an exception or allow select humans to know. Her mother has raised her & been through think & thin with her. It would be truely cruel to rip her away from her mother. Yes she is an adult now & adults move away, but she should still be able to go via her mother when she wants. I know she needs to be with werewolves to help her be whole as a person & all but she will have to stop taking the drugs in order for her wolf to fully come out I’m guessing... they will need to treat her with care. She’s been through so much! She will need werewolf therapy. I mean she felt bad about the dude that assaulted her! I’m not for the revenge torture punishment, but she should feel okay in self defense. Toss did deserve the death penalty though.

txcrackertxcrackerover 5 years ago
Thanks for bringing Treasure back !

Thanks for bringing Treasure back ! I don't know what the fubar was with the other chapter , but when it disappeared totally I feared it would go by the wayside as did "Wildfire" which followed the S A R series not to be seen again . I have been a reader of yours since Behind the were wars , and really enjoy your stories . only found one series I didn't like ,Stolen Birthright . And I didn't finish that one. Tell your proof reader I say thank you for her attention to detail .

Thanks for another great read 5*s again .

txcracker

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
pocketbooklover

your accusations have no legal merit. he was accused of stealing writing styles, but writing styles are NOT protected under copyright laws. you just now accused him of stealing ideas from authors, but once again ideas are NOT protected under copyright laws. you can accuse him all you want, but the fact is they mean NOTHING

PerryNormalPerryNormalover 5 years ago
A Good story, Partwolf! Hang in there!

I don't know what all of this clap-trap is about. I have, literally, read most of the wolf stories on Literotica, and I haven't seen another story that is all that close to this tale. I have stated before that most werewolf stories have some similarities because of the "werewolf Universe". Until some one shows me the story that this is supposed to mimic, I think that some is just "trolling" you. I truly hope that you don't end up where I did. I concluded that publishing my stories was more stressful than enjoyable and shelved my plans to write a series. The trolls just made it a miserable exercise.

PN

pocketbookloverpocketbookloverover 5 years ago

From Anon - "your accusations have no legal merit. he was accused of stealing writing styles, but writing styles are NOT protected under copyright laws. you just now accused him of stealing ideas from authors, but once again ideas are NOT protected under copyright laws. you can accuse him all you want, but the fact is they mean NOTHING"

In the court of popular opinion they do, especially when said author ADMITS that he has done it. What part of that don't you understand? He ADMITTED doing it. He was a Beta reader of mine for years and knew plot points/storylines and used those ideas and even personal information of mine. When called out privately about it, he went back and changed his story. I gave him chance after chance and finally had enough and called him out publicly. I have proof that he knew these plot points in our Beta meeting room on FB. A lot of proof. - Pocketbooklover

partwolfpartwolfover 5 years agoAuthor
Agreeing to disagree

Yes, there have been times in the past where an element of another story got in, such as a specific phrase or object, that was not recognized as such until published. These were edited and removed when pointed out. They were not intentional.

The specific issue PBL has with this story was the use of the name Treasure. The story and character name was thought up because she was to be found abandoned and her name was a play on the “one persons trash is another’s treasure’ phrase I used in the teaser. I have text messages showing this was my thought process prior to starting to write.

After ch 6-10 was released I saw on FB that she was accusing me of stran idea from her story. 2 years ago in a Beta reader discussion she said a future chapter would have a daughter named Tessora, Italian for treasure, Americanized to Tess. I did not associate the two until that post. It had nothing to do with her character and my character/story is nothing like hers. She does not believe me and I can’t change that.

The story stands on its own. I do regret all the drama but nothing about it was intentional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wondering

Lots of people do not see intellectual ideas as belonging to the person who thought up the ideas themselves as being important to that writer against someone who has publicly admitted to using in his own works and having to change said works once published online, yet I wonder how many would be quick to condemn another author who used ideas and plot lines Partwolf was going to use but had not published yet? It is very easy to state it is just trolling over this story yet to stand up and say "No that is not right" is brave and right. Without people like Pocketbooklover standing up for themselves and their ideas we may as well just copy and paste!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

""God, can that girl catch a break," Detective Jensen said."

I guess not. So much drama, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Trolling

For goodness sake, let it drop whoever you are. I have no sympathy with bitter and twisted. Like every other story series Partwolf has published, this is proving to be un-put-downable. Thoroughly enjoying the characters and the plot. Can’t wait to see where it’s going. Please continue Partwolf and don’t let them grind you down.

Clarissa72Clarissa72about 5 years ago
PocketbookLover

Seriously PBL let it go. We get it, but at the end of the day do you know how many stories on here sound alike. If a person reads one small details it stays in their unconscious mind; which is why there maybe some similarities. Geez, do you realize how many published Harlequin novels sound exactly alike, just names are changed. If they don’t have a problem with it why are you as a unpublished author beating a “dead horse”. We the readers get it! Your point has been made; now move on! I like to read the comments after a good story and I’m so tired of you showing up In the comment section. So please move on because you sound bitter and there is no reason for it. For example have you read any “Intruder” stories on here? They are pretty much the same and you know why? Because it’s about an intruder; a writer on here can’t stray to far from subject line because as readers we have an expectation that it’s going to be similar to what we have already read. Details can change but the base Premise has to stay the same to be believable. Why? Because as readers we have read other stories on the same topic and expect it to be a certain way; that is why we go looking for the same topics like Werewolves. So PBL let it go and Partwolf please keep writing because Alpha killer brought me here and I read your other stories as I wait for new installments of Alpha Killer. Fantastic work! Keep it up!!!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

A slow burner and not the same amount of action as previous stories but I'm definitely enjoying this one too.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Don’t mind a slow burner, but I’d like something positive to happen to Treasure/Rea/Rori/Charlotte, another a name change perhaps?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES