Treasure Ch. 41-45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes love, please...."

His thumb hit the button on his phone, and he told Siri to "CALL POSSUM." The phone started ringing and he handed it to her. She had barely gotten out the "Hi Mom" before she was covering her mouth, hoping her mother couldn't hear the moans as her mate's tongue licked around her swollen clit.

"Hi baby, how are you feeling?"

"Much.... MUCH better, Mom. Chase said I'm healing well."

"Oh, that's good. We were worried because you two hadn't called, but at least Thor had the decency to let us know you had arrived safely and were doing well." Rori bit onto the side of her hand, the things she was feeling were so new and intense that she couldn't help but moan. "I never really thanked you for saving us. I wish you had told me you were a werewolf, honey. I love you no matter what, you know that."

She sucked in a gasp as Chase sucked gently, pulling her clit into his mouth before flicking it with his tongue. "Sorry, I move and the wounds hurt. I'm sorry too, Mom. It wasn't because I didn't trust you, it was more that I didn't believe it myself. I didn't let her take over voluntarily until that moment because I was scared of her."

"I don't know why, she's beautiful and sweet," she said. "I looked in her eyes and I knew it was you." Chase was now licking the length of her sex, his tongue pushing in slightly before sliding back up. It felt heavenly, and she was building quickly towards her release.

"Mom, you have to promise me never to tell anyone about me or my kind. Chase is dealing with the fallout, there are rules against humans knowing, and the normal way to protect the secret is to kill the humans. Chase and I won't let that happen, but we need you to swear never to reveal it."

"Of course, dear. We'd never do anything to hurt you." She let out a little moan as a finger was added to the mix, and his tongue started circling her hard bud again. "Thor also told me you and Chase were sharing a room."

"We're mates, Mom. That means we are destined to be together, the perfect match for each other." She felt his claim on her neck, the touch nearly sent her over the edge. "We're in love, Mom. We will be fully mated after I heal up, something more than just marriage."

"We'll do that too," Chase said as he took a quick break. "I asked your daughter to marry me, and she said yes," he said.

"OH MY GOD! That's wonderful, Rori!"

"I'm very happy, Mom, but I'm tired too. The pain pill is kicking in now. I'll call you later, all right?"

"Oh, a Club wedding, it's going to be wonderful. Of course, go ahead and call back tonight. I can't wait to talk to Three Tequila and the other Ladies, this is going to be so much fun!" Rori just rolled her eyes, Chase had created a monster.

"Love you Mom."

"I love you too, baby. Congratulations." She hung up the phone just in time, as Chase's tongue and fingered played her until she exploded in pleasure. Liquid shot out onto his face, and the spasms sent waves of pain from her wounds mixed with pleasure as she squeezed her thighs around his head.

Chase stopped as he felt the pain over the bond, instantly regretting it. He pulled his head out and watched as her leg tensed and released in the throes of pleasure. She was panting a minute later when it was finally over. "I'm sorry, you weren't ready for that," he said as he wiped his face on a towel and cleaned her up.

"It was worth it. My GOD, I didn't know anything could feel that good." She watched his body as he rolled out of bed, getting a washcloth to clean her better, then set down a towel and her lunch in front of her. "I probably shouldn't have started it, but it was RIGHT THERE and it was huge and my wolf, well, she wanted you."

"My wolf pushed me as well. I'm going to have to show more control until you're healed, because this was just the beginning." He fed her pieces of her sandwich, his wolf calmed by feeding her.

"You owe me something, though." He looked at her, wondering what she was getting at. "You told Mom we were engaged, but I don't see a ring on my finger," she said playfully. "I want a romantic proposal I can brag about, even if you saying that while buried between my legs was nice."

He smiled and leaned over, kissing her. "If it's romance you want, I'll give that to you," he said. "I'll give you anything you need."