Treasure Ch. 76-80

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mongo stared at him. "You've got rats on your end?"

"Yeah, remember the text message that talked about how they would know if Sawyer told someone? The only ones who knows what we are doing here him and his mate."

They were still twenty minutes out from the airport when Mongo got a call from Granite, President of the Fort Lauderdale chapter. "I've got twenty men surrounding the property, no cars, no activity," he said. "What the fuck am I waiting for?"

"Go get her," Mongo said. "If she's there, get her into a car and head for the airport. We'll be waiting for you." He hung up as Roadkill looked at him.

"You're getting her without me?"

"Granite can handle it, and I'm not leaving her in that fucking cell a minute longer than I have to," he said. "This shouldn't take them long. I just hope they capture someone there, and they wait until I get there."

"You take care of that for me, Mongo. I've got to take Possum home."

"Fucking count on it, brother."

-

Mongo left the twenty in place as he met with his team leaders a mile away from the house. "We think she's being held in the garage or this back shed," he said as he pointed to a map they'd printed off the web. "The house is up on piers, so there probably isn't a poured concrete room there. Team one, front door. Two, back door. Three, garage. Four, changing house. Rest stay around the outside, don't let any of these fuckers escape, and capture them if you can so we can take them to the Woodshed." The men grinned. "Get out your phones, set timers for ten minutes. We go at zero, break cover and go straight for your objective."

They synced up their phones, then drove their cars down the road and parked out of sight of the house. Team One staged themselves at the fenceline, out of sight in the trees. They'd already run a long chain back to a pickup that would pull an entire section of iron fence down when they got the go signal. Teams Two and Four staged themselves by the dunes at the closest spots to the patio doors and the pool's changing house. Team Three was staying in vehicles, they would crash the driveway gate and go straight to the garage.

Granite checked his text messages as the men reported ready to go, four minutes left. He made another call to Mongo while he waited. "We're about to go in," he told him. "Three minutes fifteen seconds."

"Thanks, brother," he said. "I'll wait for your call. We're just landing now."

The old pickup he was sitting in was first in line, it had a rusty brush guard that would take out the gate without a problem. He reached his left hand into his cut, taking his Glock 19 out and checking the ammunition.

One minute.

He called the lookouts posted at each end of A1A where the roads went into the area, his men would send a group text if they saw police coming. Everything was quiet.

Ten seconds.

Five.

The driver put it in gear and accelerated hard towards the driveway, taking the turn at speed and not slowing down for the gate. The metal screeched as it was pushed aside, and ten seconds later they stopped in front of the side door to the garage. Granite was out in a heartbeat, the driver right behind him as he put his size thirteen boot next to the handle and busted the door in. Gun up, he turned on the light as he scanned the garage. "CLEAR," he yelled as he reached the front of the white Lamborghini.

"CLEAR." "CLEAR."

"OK, check for trapdoors or hiding places while I check with the other teams." He almost made it to the door.

"GRANITE!" One of his men was looking under a Porsche that was in the shop area of the garage. "There's something here." The others ran over and put the car in neutral, then released the brake so they could push it back. Granite grabbed the handle at the edge of the diamond deck plate and pulled; it hinged back to reveal a pit with a set of stairs, and a scared, naked woman at the bottom. "FOUND HER," he yelled as he went down the stairs.

She was screaming, her eyes covered as the light hit her eyes for the first time in a day. "It's all right," he said as he went over to her. "It's Granite, the Brotherhood is here for you." He pulled off his cut an draped it over her.

"Oh God..." She reached for him and hugged him as she cried in relief. "Roadkill?"

"He's at the airport, we'll bring you to him. Shimmy, go back to the cars and grab some sweats. Cottonmouth, find the key or some bolt cutters." He pulled out his phone and called Mongo. "We got her, let her talk to Roadkill."

He tried not to listen as she was crying and talking to her Old Man. The other team leaders checked in, nobody had been found. The house itself was full of art and expensive toys, just like the garage. "Close all the doors and see what we can do to fix the gate," he told the team leaders. "Let's make it look like no one has been here."

A pair of cutters took care of the shackle around her leg, and Granite helped her stand and pull on a set of sweats that were too big for her. He lifted her out of the pit, and his VP carried her out to the waiting SUV. He got in beside her. "Clean up and get the hell out of here," he said.

"I'm on it, get her out of here," his Master-At-Arms said.

The driver put the van in gear and Possum looked up at him with teary eyes as she handed him back his phone. "Thank you," she said softly.

"I'm so happy to get you back," Granite said as he held her shaking hand. "We got lucky."

"I'm in Jupiter?"

"Yes, what do you remember?"

"I walked into the kitchen, someone grabbed me from behind and choked me out. I woke up in the trunk of a car. We drove for hours, when I was let out, I was in that garage. They... they..." He could hear the fear in her voice as she started to shut down, and he didn't have to guess what they had done before they left her chained and naked in a concrete pit to die. He pulled her head onto his shoulder, letting her cry it out onto his T-shirt and cut. His hands were clenching, he wanted to beat some people to death, and no one had been there. His club felt cheated.

She finally stopped sobbing halfway through the trip. "Do you need to see a doctor? Did they use... I mean, do you need a morning-after pill or something?"

She shook her head. "I'm sterile. I'll get tested back home to make sure they didn't give me anything." They were coming up on a Raising Canes, and her head snapped up. "Can we stop? I'm fucking starving, granola bars and water don't do it for me."

"Sure." They went through the drive-through, where they got enough Caniac combos for everyone. "I love these things," she said in between sips of her sweet tea. They finished eating just as they drove onto the airport road. "Roadkill is going to be mad at me," she said. "I didn't leave any for him."

"I don't think he will be thinking about anything but you," he said. Rori had joined the hug, Chase right behind her. He checked his phone, telling them they were five minutes out and getting the response they were gassed and ready. They drove onto the tarmac to where the private jet was waiting. "Damn, nice ride."

"Nice friends," she said. They stopped and Roadkill damn near tore the door off to get to her. She clung to him like a spider monkey as they kissed. "I love you, baby," she said in between kisses.

"I love you too." She hugged him tight, and Roadkill awkwardly shook hands with Granite as he held her up. "Thank you for everything," he said before he walked her to the stairs of the plane, where the pilots were starting the engines.

"Granite, we owe you and the Club a lot," Chase said as Rori hugged the big biker. "There's a party coming this next summer, we'd like you to come."

"I'd like that," he said.

"You too, Mongo. Thanks for everything," Rori said with a hug.

"Heading back to Orlando?"

Rori shook his head. "Nope. Back to the North Shore. The fuckers who did this to her," he looked towards the plane, "They're back home and they have no fucking idea what I have in store for them. They were in on the conspiracy that killed my parents and many others, they won't die quickly. Mom will see them suffer."

"That's all I wanted to hear," Mongo said as he gave her a hug. "Get going, we'll clean up."

The jet took off over the water and turned northwest, chasing the sunset the first hour of the trip. Donna spent the whole trip sleeping in her husband's arms, their executive chairs reclined and the armrest out of the way. The rest sat quietly, talking over the Pack bond, about how they would play this.

Their revenge needed to be complete, public and painful. By the time they landed, they had it figured out.

Ch. 80

Sawyer walked out of the Pack House just before eight in the morning, Ashley by his side where she would stay as his Second. His face was grim and serious, and he held her hand tightly as they passed through the assembled people on the way to the Challenge Circle on the front lawn. Wolves from all the Packs had lined the path, wishing him luck and giving him encouragement. They opened the circle around him, and they walked together across the circle to the Alphas. His mother, Colletta, stepped forward to embrace them both before she walked back to stand behind his brother, Alpha Carson Nygaard of the Cascade Pack.

All five of the Council members were here, as well as almost all the Alphas. The temporary Alphas had made the trip for this challenge after not being here for the aborted trials. After the events of the past week, the Werewolf races were united in their desire for justice and transparency. It was time to take the trash out, and Sawyer was the designated garbage man.

The entire Donner Pack had been brought here on buses to see the challenge. They cheered as Sawyer came up, wearing thin athletic shorts only despite the twenty-degree weather. His chiseled physique, impressive with his firstborn Alpha roots, was on display. Ashley growled at a few she-wolves who stared a little too closely, she was HIS and they could get their own male.

The crowd stirred as the sound of a car approaching told them of Daniel's approach. He and his father had stayed in Duluth overnight, getting a breakfast at the hotel before driving here. Their SUV stopped near the Pack House, and Daniel got out the passenger side and walked confidently towards the circle in his stylish warmup suit. His father Craig, the former Council member, was dressed in a fancy suit with sunglasses. Both glared at the people who snarled or growled at them, their wolves hating the disrespect. The crowd parted for them too, but not the same way as they had for Sawyer. They were silent, many of them turning their backs on the two disgraced wolves as they passed.

There was no doubt whose blood the crowd wanted to see spilled today.

Daniel stopped at the edge of the circle, pulling off his expensive warmups and shoes and placing them in the bag his father carried. His build was impressive; he was a firstborn of an Alpha and had been one for years. This would be no easy battle, not when you saw the two standing near each other in front of the Council, their seconds slightly behind and outside them. Steam rose from their near-naked bodies as they bowed to the assembled Alphas.

"This morning we will determine the Alpha of the Donner Pack through single combat. As required by our Laws, Alpha Malloy will immediately step aside in favor of the victor. The challenger, Sawyer Nygaard, oldest son of the former Cascade Pack Alphas, has been found to be an acceptable Alpha candidate by both the Council and a vote of the Donner Pack. He has properly and formally challenged Daniel Forrest, former Alpha, prior to him being restored to his position after charges against him were dropped. The battle will end on submission or death, and the winner may choose if the submitting wolf is allowed mercy. Do you have any questions, gentlemen?"

"No, Chairman," Daniel said with a smirk.

"I have a request, Mr. Chairman," Sawyer said as he stepped forward a pace. "I would ask that all the Alphas be present for the challenge. Alpha Rori and Alpha Chase are delayed slightly. Oh wait, I think I hear them coming." The crowd turned to where a green SUV with tinted glass was driving towards the circle. The Pack members moved aside as it drove through the ring, stopping right behind the two challengers.

Daniel was trying to figure out what was happening, while Craig was fuming with anger at the disrespect being shown. "THIS IS DISRESPECTFUL, driving a car into the challenge circle? We should expect MORE from an Alpha!"

The engine had stopped, and the driver's door had opened while Craig was complaining to the Council. Chase stepped out, closing the door as he glared at the Forrests. "You are right, Mr. Forrest. We SHOULD expect more from an Alpha." He went around to the passenger side, opening the door for Rori. She stepped out to cheers from the crowd, for some it was the first time seeing the Lost Alpha in person. Instead of joining her, they both moved to the rear passenger door.

"Mr. Chairman," Sawyer said, "Before the challenge can commence, charges of Kidnapping, Rape of a Human, and interfering in an Alpha Challenge have been filed against Craig and Daniel Forrest. Here is the warrant for their arrest." He took the paper from Ashley and walked forward to hand it to Chairman Coffey. "Enforcers, place them under arrest."

Eight men ran forward, silver chains and shackles held in gloved hands as the two tried to resist. "This is ridiculous, he has no evidence," Craig protested. "Don't stand for this behavior!"

Alpha Chase opened the back door, and the crowd went hushed as a middle-aged human was helped to her feet. "I agree, we can't stand for this. I am Donna King, Alpha Rori's adoptive mother, and I was kidnapped, raped and left to die by these two men." Her husband Roadkill got out behind her, he looked ready to kill and was obviously armed.

No one could make a sound, everyone except Sawyer's inner circle after the text message was out of the loop. Craig was standing with his mouth opening and closing like a carp struggling to breathe on the dock, and Daniel? Daniel has pissed himself. The smell and the sight started people snickering, then it moved to full-blown laughter. Rori and her allies were smiling, they FINALLY had the bastards.

"The evidence was presented to me," Charles said, "and as a Council member with jurisdiction, I signed the arrest warrants."

Chairman Coffey looked at the paperwork and nodded, it was all in order. "Take the prisoners to the cells, and make sure you hose that one off," he said. The two were quickly shackled and hauled off as the crowd jeered at them. Daniel was crying, and Craig looked like he had seen a ghost. He turned to Alpha Malloy. "I guess you get to keep the Pack for a few more hours. The challenge is postponed until the charges are resolved. The preliminary hearing will be at nine o'clock in the dining hall. Sawyer, Charles, meet us in the conference room in five minutes. DISMISSED!"

Sawyer and Ashley went over to hug Donna, who was still shaking after standing up to her rapists. The group hug had to be interrupted, as so many people wanted to see her, and Sawyer had to go. "Stay with them, I'll link you when we're done," he said to his mate. He ran back to his room to dress and get his phone.

When he arrived at the conference room, the Council was waiting. "Why the hell are you blindsiding me with this, Sawyer? You too, Charles, you're on my team?"

"We had no choice, sir. This is how we found out." He took a moment to connect his phone to the screen in the room. "I was out in the woods when I got these messages." There were gasps of surprise as he pulled them up, especially when the photo of Rori's mom came up. "The messages said they would know if I involved you or talked to anyone, that they had people everywhere. I didn't know if it was true, but I couldn't take the chance."

"He brought me in along with his immediate family," Charles said. "That's where I've been until last night. When you sent us to Orlando after Donna was reported missing, we worked a parallel path with the Steel Brotherhood. They were the ones who found where she was being held and broke her out, not us."

"They also provided us with proof these two were involved," Sawyer said. "They identified the phone, and the destinations programmed into it match Donna's house and the place they held her. The airport times match the two as well. Add in the victim statement, and we had more than enough to charge him."

"I signed the papers myself on the plane back last night," Charles said. "We didn't tell you, and we wanted to make all this a surprise so the two wouldn't bolt if one of the moles got wind of it."

Chairman Coffey leaned back and pinched the bridge of his nose. "All right. Go prep for the preliminary hearing."

Forty minutes later, the dining hall was filled to capacity, and cameras broadcast the proceedings to all world Packs and to overflow rooms in the Pack House. Once again, viewing was mandatory except for those on duty who would watch the tapes later. Sawyer sat at the Prosecution table, and the crowd booed and jeered the Forrests as they were led in. Craig still had his suit on, but Daniel was wearing scrubs.

The room went silent as the Council and Alphas walked in and took their seats. "This preliminary hearing is called to order," Chairman Coffey said as he banged the gavel. "Craig Forrest and Daniel Forrest have been charged with kidnapping and rape of a human and interference with an Alpha challenge. The female victim was under the protection of the Arrowhead Pack as she was designated by the Council and Pack to have Pack Affiliate status. Therefore, the attack is no different than an attack on a Pack Member by two werewolves with no current Pack affiliation." There was a gasp in the crowd. "Mr. Restwell, how do your defendants plead?"

"Not guilty, your honor."

"Very well. Mr. Nygaard, present your case." Over the next thirty minutes he detailed the movements of the two men, using eyewitnesses, TSA information and the cellphone data that had been cracked by the Google tech. He then showed the text messages and photographs he had been sent, the ones that included the chained and naked Donna. Finally, he called Donna to the stand. She held back her emotions long enough to identify her attackers and detail the rapes and her confinement and abandonment. "In conclusion, in a desperate effort to head off a valid Alpha challenge, these two men went after a human important to my family. They kidnapped, raped, imprisoned and abandoned her. The Packs deserve their justice." He sat down, and a spontaneous applause broke out until it was quickly silenced with the gavel.

"Mr. Restwell, does the defense have anything to add?"

"No sir."

"Very well. The Council will consider the evidence and render a decision in one hour." He banged the gavel, and everyone stood as they walked out.

Craig and Daniel were led into a small room with a desk and left with their lawyer as Enforcers waited outside. "What chance do we have," Craig asked him.

"None," Treadwell said. "They've got you dead to rights and they know it. My advice is to plead guilty and ask for mercy."

"Mercy? From them?" Craig just laughed. "Do you remember what they did to Alpha Todd? CHARLES did that with Alpha Martin!"

"Look, at this point you're both going to die, it's a question of how it happens. Your only chance at a quick death is the guilty plea."

Forty minutes later, the proceedings were called to order again. "The Council has considered the evidence and finds it sufficient to hold Craig and Daniel Forrest over for trial."

Treadwell stood, waiting for permission. "Sir, the defendants would like to change their plea to guilty, and request sentencing include the mercy of a quick death."