Treasure Ch. 76-80

Story Info
Leverage.
11.7k words
4.88
16.4k
31

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,309 Followers

Orlando, Florida

Donna stirred from her sleep, her face tucked in to her husband's shoulder as his chest rose and fell. She was sore, satisfied, hung over and tired in some order she would figure out later. They had been back home for a few days, as Roadkill had to get back to running his company and she had shifts at the hospital.

Their honeymoon wasn't what they expected, not with all the drama with Rori. She smiled as she thought back to how much things had changed in the last two weeks. Her daughter was finally happy, she could see it in her eyes and hear it in her voice. She wasn't an unwanted crazy person that couldn't be trusted, she was a strong werewolf who now had a Pack of her own. So many things in her life made sense now.

She let her hand drift down his graying chest hair and over his stomach. It wasn't flat, but it wasn't flabby either; it was the kind of body you got from hard work and harder partying. Last night's blowout at the Club had been epic, and Three Tequila had shown her that her tolerance had improved quite a bit since she was young. The combination of fried food, beer and shots caught up with her, and she ran into the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

She felt her hair being gathered back as she finished, flushing it and rocking back on her knees. Roadkill handed her a cup of water, and she rinsed her mouth out before spitting it in the toilet. "You all right," he asked.

"I feel like I'm too old to drink like that," she said. "God, why did I do shots?"

"Because all the Ladies were doing them." He helped her to her feet and handed her a large glass of water and two Advil. "Chug this and then brush your teeth, I'm taking a shower."

She finished up, then joined him in the shower. "How are you feeling?"

"All right. I'm a little more used to this life than you are. If you alternate shots with a glass of water, you'll do better. More breads, less grease helps too."

"Those onion rings the Prospect makes are fantastic, though." She helped him with his back, then he turned around and helped her. The mutual aid had predictable consequences for the newly married man, and his thick cock was soon poking her in the back. "Didn't you get enough last night," she asked.

"Like a man could ever get enough of you," he said as he pulled her back into his chest. "I know you aren't up for anything, though."

"I can help you with your little problem," she said.

"Don't ever call that little," he teased. She moved him so his back was blocking the spray, then got the Ivory Soap bar from the holder. Using her hands, she coated his shaft with soap and started to jack him slowly.

"Shit that feels good, babe," he said. She was using both her hands with a light touch, moving up and down but also rotating her hands. Possum made sure she was keeping her hands good and soapy as she moved quicker, especially as she started to focus attention on his sensitive head. "Oh god..." His legs started shaking as she used her left hand, squeezing his shaft firmly as it jacked up and down, while her right palm was twisting back and forth on the head. He let out a loud moan as his hips bucked forward and he started to shoot his cum onto her stomach. "Fuck, woman," he said as he finished. "That was intense."

"You like it?"

"I loved it, but my dick is still tingling and sensitive. I don't think we can do this all the time." He kissed her deeply, then got out so she could do her hair. By the time she was done, he was already ready for work. Trucking companies didn't do suits, he wore jeans and a company logo polo shirt. "I'll be home about seven," he told her. "Want me to pick something up?"

"No, I'll make something." Donna was starting a night run at the hospital, so she was going to get some stuff done in the morning and nap in the afternoon. After a shared dinner, she had to leave for work about ten. "Love you."

He pulled her into his arms and kissed her, leaving no doubt whose woman she was. "I love you, Donna." He walked out to the garage, opening it and starting his motorcycle. She got dressed and started cleaning up the bedroom again. Her stomach still wasn't settled, and she thought about what she might be able to eat as she headed for the kitchen.

She heard the door open to the garage, wondering why she didn't hear his motorcycle. "Baby, did you forget something," she called out as she walked towards the room.

She saw the open door, no one was there. She didn't have a chance to say anything before arms were around her neck in a chokehold. She struggled, she kicked, but the blackness came and she fell limp in his arms.

-

Rori was cleared by the Pack Doctor to shower in the late afternoon, and it felt amazing. Chase helped her with things, the skin had healed enough but the muscles and tissues were still healing, and she couldn't stretch much. "This having you help me shower is becoming a trend," she teased as he got into the shower at the Pack clinic behind her.

"Well, quit being a chew toy or a scratching post and I won't need to," he teased. She moaned in pleasure as the warm water ran down her body. He did her hair for her, rinsing the shampoo and putting in conditioner before he clipped it up out of the way. He used a sponge to gently clean her body, taking his time. He couldn't resist a nip or suck here and there as he went, and his arousal was obvious. "If you were healed, I'd be taking you so hard right now you wouldn't be able to walk out of here," he teased as he kissed her.

"If I was healed, I'd be begging for more," she told him. "I'm not quite there yet."

"I know." He rinsed out the conditioner and quickly cleaned himself, then turned off the water. He grabbed a towel, drying her hair before gently drying her back and the rest of her body. She stepped onto a towel outside the shower while he dried off, then he had her lean up against the vanity so he could dry her hair. When he turned it off, her phone was ringing. "Wait here, I'll get it," he said. He dashed out of the room and grabbed her phone from the table next to the hospital bed. Pressing her unlock code, he answered. "Roadkill? Hey, Rori's in the bathroom."

"Chase, I need to talk to her right now, it's important."

"No problem, here she is."

Chase handed her the phone and as soon as she said hello, he started to talk rapidly. "Rori, something's wrong. I came home, Donna wasn't here but all her stuff was. Her car is still in the garage, her purse, phone, everything is here but she isn't. Have you heard from her?"

"Not since last night, she facetimed me to check in before your party," Rori said. Chase could feel her worry over the bond.

"I've called Mongo and Three Tequila, they're putting the word out to everyone, but no one has seen her today. The house was open when I got home."

"Any blood? Signs of a struggle?"

"Not that I saw." He was close to breaking down. "She was happy, she has work tonight, she wouldn't just LEAVE without a call or a note. I had to call and ask, because the only people who wanted her dead were your kind."

"Those men are gone, I took care of all that," she said. "Once I came forward and met with the new council, it didn't take long. There is precedent in our laws that Chase was not aware of. Sawyer helped us with the legal aspects. There is a Pack Affiliate designation that can be given to a human who has proven loyal to the Pack and knows of their nature. The Alpha must designate them to the Council and is responsible for them, and they have to swear not to reveal our nature. The lawyer handling our estate was given this status thirty years ago, and he was the last one in North America to receive it. Chase and I did that for both of you, and your status was approved by the new Council. You and Mom are in no danger from us. In fact, you're considered Pack, so we protect you as much as we do our own."

"God, Rori, I don't know what to do."

"Trust the Club and keep your phone close, we're coming," she said as she stared at Chase with a 'don't even try to tell me no' look. "I love you, Dad. We'll find her." She hung up the phone and walked back into the hospital room. "Help me get dressed, we need to talk to the Council NOW."

Ten minutes later, they were in the conference room with the Council and most of the North American Alphas. Rori recapped the conversation with her stepfather quickly, then asked for help.

"None of us were involved, Rori, and you'll get all the help you need," Chairman Coffey said. "Take the jet, we're not going anywhere until after the Alpha challenge, so the pilots are just sitting around."

"Are you leaving your Betas here with the Pack," Alpha Michael asked.

"Actually, I'd like to bring Keith and Coral with me for security," Chase said. "Rori isn't in fighting shape yet and I have no idea what we're walking into. Can you watch over them while we're gone?"

"Of course."

"I'd like Charles to go with some of our warriors," Alpha Martin said. "We still own a townhouse down there we can stay in, and some of my men are very familiar with the area." They should be, they spent six months watching Rori and her Mom in Orlando with Ashley.

"That would fill up the plane," Chairman Coffey said. "If you need more, just ask. Hopefully you are back before the challenge, but if only one Alpha pair is gone it won't raise too much notice."

"I'll know more when I get there. The Steel Brotherhood is already working it, and I'm the only one with status in the Club."

"Go pack, I'll have drivers ready in ten minutes," Alpha Michael said. "Just keep in touch."

They all got up, and Sawyer was first to give her a gentle hug. "It will be all right," he told her. "Do you want Ashley to help?"

"I'm not taking your mate from you if I don't have to," Rori said. "We have enough but thank you. If I need her help, I'll call you." He hugged his little brother before we left the room.

"Your bags are coming down now," Sally said. "Alpha Chase asked me to get them ready while you were still on the phone with your stepfather."

Rori looked at Chase who just shrugged. "Anything we don't have we'll buy down there. Come on." They loaded up two cars and sped to the airfield north of Duluth. The plane was waiting, and ten minutes later they were wheels up and headed for Orlando to find her mother.

Charles looked at the young Alpha pair from his leather seat across the small table from them. "I have a request," he said. "We will need to be able to communicate while we are down there."

"You and your men want to change Packs?"

"It would be an honor to be part of my Granddaughter's Pack, even if it is only temporary. I already cleared it with Martin, he understands the need and expects it."

"Wow." They went through the ceremony and Rori felt the new Pack bonds snap into place. "Welcome to the Arrowhead Pack, Gramps."

"I love you, Charlotte, and this time I'm telling you that when you can't shift and run off," he said. "Get some sleep, we won't get much once we arrive."

Ch. 77

Oxbow Lake Pack House

As soon as Rori and Chase had left. and the door was closed, Sawyer was looking at Chairman Coffey. "Where are Daniel and Craig Forrest right now?"

Alpha Michael answered instead. "They were dropped off at a hotel by the Mall of America yesterday."

"It's right next to an international airport," Sawyer said. "We need to know where they are NOW, not where we left them. I don't believe in coincidence; someone kidnapping Rori's mother the day after they leave here with a grudge?"

"You're right, Sawyer," the Chairman said. "Do we have anyone in the Twin Cities right now?"

Everyone shook their heads no. "Our men returned here after dropping them off, and everyone else was pulled in to search for Gruber."

"Call the hotel and find out if they are still registered there. Does anyone have assets who work for the airlines?"

"I have one who works for the Transportation Security Administration," Alpha Mitch said. "I can have her search the security records out of Minneapolis."

"Good. I'm going to give Alpha Malloy a call, see what he can find out from his end." He was the Alpha who had been put in temporary charge of the Donner Pack until the challenge between Sawyer and Daniel could happen.

"Sir, ask him to check Pack records for any land, people or assets in Florida. I would also request that we get any computer hackers in our Pack involved. We need to see if there were car rentals, Uber drives, if their credit cards have been used or if they registered at a hotel. I'd like to have some leads for Rori by the time they land." Sawyer's nervousness was clear, he would do anything for the Pack his younger brother and sister led, and he loved Rori like a sister already. "I feel in my gut those guys are behind this."

"Good idea. Sawyer, don't forget you have to train. After all this, I can't afford to see you lose your challenge and end up with Daniel back at his Pack, that would be a nightmare."

"I understand, Mr. Chairman." The meeting went another ten minutes, an update meeting was set just after lunch. Sawyer left the Alphas called for his mate through their bond. "Where are you?"

"Beta's office." With the Council taking over the Alpha's office and conference room, Alpha Michael and his mate were doubled up in the Beta's office. It didn't have a separate room, but it did have a smaller table and lots of white boards around. Three laptops were set up, and Ashley was busy dividing the white board into sections labeled Tracking, Assets and Leads. "Hi baby," she said as he pulled her into his arms. By now their wounds were healing well and moving around didn't hurt too much.

"Setting up the command center?"

"Working room, too many Alphas around in the conference room." They had drafted a few Enforcers and Warriors with law enforcement experience to help out. It would take them most of the day to get organized, and information was slow coming in.

At the lunch meeting, they confirmed that Craig and Daniel were still registered at the Mall of America hotel, and that was about it. By evening they had people in place, and some more information came in. The cleaning lady confirmed to one of our people that the beds had not been slept in, and nothing had been charged to the room. They were working on getting access to hotel security camera video.

Just after dinner, they got a call from their TSA insider. "Both men checked through security last night at the Minneapolis airport, boarding a flight to Atlanta that connected to Orlando. They arrived at five this morning."

"MOTHERFUCKER, I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM," Sawyer yelled as he jumped to his feet.

"Get in line," Alpha Michael said as he pushed him back into the chair. Sawyer may be an Alpha heir, but he didn't have the Alpha position, and this wasn't his land. Sawyer's wolf backed down. "Keep your emotions in check, boy, that won't help Rori find her Mom. Ashley, give them a call and let them know we've confirmed they are in Orlando."

"Yes Alpha." She pulled out her cellphone and started talking. Sawyer told everyone he was going to take a walk and calm down. He pulled on a jacket and walked out the back door into the cool air.

His emotions were all over the place as he entered the woods, so he muted his mate bond so Ashley wouldn't be distracted while working. His heart went out to his family, and he had to make sure they were all right. Calling Chase, he waited only one ring before he picked up. "Sawyer?"

"Yeah. You heard, right?"

"Rori is still talking to Ashley about it. We're set up in the office of the condo down here, but right now we don't have anything to go on. The news doesn't change anything, we figured those bastards were down here. I just don't know what the end game is."

"Money, revenge maybe? Rori inherited the fortune that was coming to the old Council. That would be all right, it's just money. We get her back, and we worry about these guys later. I'll go to war with you if we have to."

"I doubt that will be necessary, it's not like those two have much of a following right now."

"What else are you doing?"

"Rori's already been to the Steel Brotherhood clubhouse, they've called in reinforcements from all over the Southeast. She said they would have two hundred members looking for Possum by tonight."

"How's Roadkill?" He chuckled a little, not being from a biker culture the nicknames amused him.

"Distraught. If Craig is lucky, we get the bastards before the Brotherhood does. Those guys will make it last for weeks if they get them."

Sawyer was deep into the woods now. "I'll call you later, I just wanted to tell you I'm here for you, all of you. I love you, Chase. Let Coral and Rori know I love them so much. Hell, tell Keith I love him like a brother too."

"I will. Thanks for everything, Sawyer." He hung up and was about to put it back into his pocket when it vibrated, a text message was coming in. He glanced down at it and froze.

It was a picture of a bound and naked Donna in a concrete room, one ankle chained to the wall.

"DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION? SHOW THIS TO NO ONE OR SHE DIES."

"What do you want."

"YOU WILL NOT TAKE DANIEL FROM US. WHEN THE CHALLENGE COMES, YOU WITHDRAW. MAKE UP A REASON, BUT IF WE FIND OUT YOU TOLD ANYONE ABOUT THIS, SHE DIES. TAKE A HONEYMOON WITH ASHLEY, AND TWO WEEKS LATER WE WILL TELL YOU WHERE TO FIND HER. IF YOU COOPERATE, SHE WILL BE GIVEN FOOD AND WATER AND A BLANKET. IF NOT, HER BODY WILL NEVER BE FOUND. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

He didn't have a choice, not now. He couldn't do this to his brother's mate. "I understand. I'll do what you say."

"GOOD. WE HAVE SPIES EVERYWHERE, WE WILL KNOW IF YOU DON'T. YOU CAN'T TRUST ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE SURROUNDED YOURSELF WITH."

Another photo came through, someone had placed some bottles of water, a blanket and some food bars next to her. "HER LIFE IS UP TO YOU."

Sawyer was shaking, he leaned back against a tree trunk and slumped to the ground. The text was right about one thing, events had proven he couldn't trust the Council or the Alphas. He looked back at the text messages from the unknown number; he could have someone check it out, but who could he trust to do that? If the wrong person found out it was over, he would have killed her mother.

He sat in the snow, staring at the phone, wondering what to do. Who could he trust? The first person he thought of was his mate. After a hundred and thirty-two years of living, he had one now and he needed her like he needed air. He couldn't imagine withholding such a secret from her, and she would be able to help. He opened up the bond, trying to keep his feelings out of it. "Ashley? I need you to come outside with me now."

"Sawyer, we're busy, I don't have time to play around now no matter how horny your wolf is right now."

"Honey, I need you outside. I know what you are doing, and I wouldn't ask you if it wasn't important. I need you to make an excuse and leave, don't tell them you're coming to see me. I'll explain later."

He knew she would feel his fear and anger through the bond, he couldn't hold it back any more. There was a pause before she replied to him. "I'm in the hall, where are you?"

"Grab a coat and boots and head out the back. I'm about six hundred yards straight back." Ten minutes later, she was sliding down the tree to sit in his lap; he might be dumb enough to get his jeans soaked in the snow, but she knew better. "What I'm about to show you, you cannot tell ANYONE. No linking, it has to be our secret until we agree on how to proceed. Do you understand, baby?"

"What's happened," she said as she brought her hand up to his cheek. "Why do you look scared?"

partwolf
partwolf
2,309 Followers