Treat for Hubby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was enough to also send myself and Leo both over the edge. This time I did forget my surroundings and let out a cry as my orgasm hit me like a freight train. Luckily Eric didn't notice, although if anyone was outside they sure would have done.

"I'm gonna cum up your arse!" Leo called out.

He gave two big thrusts into Eric's arse, shooting his spunk right up into the dark warm hole, before whipping it out and wanking himself furiously, causing several jets of his milky cum to spray all over Eric's cock and body, mixing both their loads together. Both men stayed as they were, wanking themselves, and then each other, until every drop of their seed was spent. I hadn't yet moved and continued to watch as Leo then lay down on Eric, kissing him once more deeply, whilst their cum soaked cocks and bodies rubbed together. What a sight!! I decided it was best to leave them there for a while and I took my fingers from my sopping cunt and snuck quietly back to our apartment.

What happened after that? Did I confess what I had seen? Did Eric confess what he had done? Did Leo tell him all about our plan? A story for another day perhaps?

12