All Comments on 'Treating Maddie Pt. 02'

by lauralifeisshort

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 3 years ago

Really enjoy your exploration of sexual thoughts and fantasies. The Laura and Maddie scenes are brief but wonderfully erotic. Interested to see where this relationship goes, not to mention interested in more tales from your vivid imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Maddie needs more treatment ...

... or is it just us that needs her to receive more treatment?

Either way - more, please?

kittenbritcheskittenbritchesover 2 years ago

Laura,

The story was much too short. I'd love to read more of Maddie and Laura. I've been on this site for 8 years and this is the first time I've commented to give kudos to a LitE writer. Although analingus isn't in my wheelhouse, I know that others like it. Even so, your stories, short as they are, are delicious. Please continue to write. I'm so enthralled with your writing style that I'd love to collaborate with you on a story. If you would consider it, I'd provide the framework if you would write the scenes. You could submit it (or them) under your own name. Please say yes. You'll find my email address in my kittenbritches profile.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1557954&page=bio

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story and your writing skills are wonderful. Keep writing these very sexy stories and you might add a story where the young lady takes charge of the older woman for her sex toy. Would be a great read with your writing skills. Gave this chapter a 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlauralifeisshort@lauralifeisshort
Married mom of two (mostly grown) kids. Exploring sexual thoughts, interests, and fantasies. My journey has led to me writing stories as a way to express fantasies and relive experiences. Enjoy role plays or interesting and provocative chats.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES