Treatment at the Institute

Story Info
How I received treatment I needed.
5k words
4.52
11.8k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ronc99
Ronc99
67 Followers

For several years I had been having increasing trouble sustaining sexual excitement, poor or absent erection and difficulty reaching orgasm. I had or attempted sexual activities with several women, over that time, but it became progressively clear that something was amiss. I visited my physician and he did a thorough exam, a bunch of tests, and told me to return in a week. At my return visit he was at a loss.

I don't find anything physically wrong and your tests have come back normal. I am going to refer you to someone at an institute that specializes in this type of problem. I have had good results with similar cases in their hands.

Week 1

I took the referral slip and the next week arrived at the indicated address. It was a three-story Brownstone in a nice residential street with no indication that it was an office of any kind. To my surprise the door was answered by a very attractive woman who appeared to be in her mid-50s.

Come in please, you are right on time. I am the Director of the Institute. She led me up the stairs to the second floor and we entered a room equipped much like a physician's exam room. Take off all your clothes and have a seat on the table indicating a typical doctor's examining table.

She offered no gown or other covering and immediately left the room. I began removing my clothes although it felt somewhat strange to be sitting completely in the nude. In any event I thought, it will be clearer when the Doctor comes in. The door opened and the same woman entered.

Well, let's have a look at you. She began the same process of examining me thoroughly much as my physician had done. Finally, she said, I want you to turn around and kneel on the table with you face down on the surface. That's right, now move your knees a little wider apart. I felt very strange in this position with my ass up in the air, in front of this strange woman I had never seen before.

We need a sample of your prostatic fluid, she said as she slipped a glove on her right hand. I am going to place my finger in your anus and massage your prostate so we can collect it. She placed a paper towel on the exam table between my knees directly beneath my suspended penis and squeezed out some lubricant onto her gloved finger. She spread it around my anal orifice and then I felt the fingertip begin to open and penetrate me. Despite my total embarrassment I began to feel my cock swell and react to her finger and the sensation increased as she began to rub directly over my prostate. After a minute or so I was aware that I was leaking pre-cum onto the towel below. Finally, with her left hand she took my cock and stripped it back and forth several times to extract all of the fluid before slowly removing her finger. By that point I was almost entirely erect.

I'm sorry, I stammered totally embarrassed, I didn't mean to. Don't give it another though, she said gently, it is a normal reaction, for someone of your type. (The last phrase uttered somewhat under her breath.)

You may get dressed now, I will just send this off to the lab and be right back. I dressed quickly still very chagrined at my obvious sexual reaction. She returned in a few minutes. I would like to see you again in one week. We will have the initial results back though we may have to do some further testing.

Week 2

The following week I again appeared at the Institute, and the door was opened by the same woman. She led me up the stairs and again instructed me to remove my clothes. This time she did not leave the room or give any indication that she was going to, so after a moments hesitation I began to strip and sat on the table as before.

She explained, Last week's test was inconclusive so we will need to extract a more complete sample today. Please assume the same position on the table, on your knees with your face on the table. Then, she placed gloves on both hands and lubricated my anal opening. Once again, I felt her gloved finger slowly open and impale me, pushing inside to the limits of her reach. Today I am going to need to stretch you a bit more so I am going to use a second finger, it may feel uncomfortable at first, but you will quickly accommodate to the extra size.

With that I felt a second finger push its way along the first, widening my anal opening. The sensation was intense, a combination of pain and a deep visceral pleasure that was almost shocking. Despite my determination to think about anything but sex, my response was almost immediate, and my cock began to twitch and swell uncontrollably. When both fingers were fully impaled, she began to slowly move them in and out each time pressing over my prostate.

In almost a whisper she said, Some call this the male G-spot and I can see that it definitely is for you. Her left hand grasped my now fully erect cock but this time her hand was lubricated and rather than just stripping it she began to slowly stroke me in rhythm with her plunging fingers. In a soft soothing voice, she whispered in my ear Today we need a full specimen of your ejaculate, so I want you to cum for me.

I could not have done otherwise for in just a minute or two I was shooting thick gouts of cum between my legs in the throes of the most intense orgasm I had had in months if not years. Finally, her hand slowed its stroking, as she finally stripped the last bit of cum from my still erect penis and slowly slid the two fingers of her other hand from my anus.

Taking the specimen she said, You can clean up in the bathroom there and get dressed. In a few minutes she returned and led me down the hall to a well-appointed office. She looked at me thoughtfully and said, I think we now have a full understanding of your condition. But you haven't even sent off the specimen yet? How could you have the answer already? I questioned.

Actually, my diagnosis comes not from an analysis of your semen, but from your reaction to having your anus penetrated, or more precisely in your case your mangina. That is the term we use for a man's anus when it possesses the erotic characteristics of a woman's vagina or pussy. When I penetrated you with a finger it caused a sexually response. The second penetration with two fingers, which would have been more intense, produced and even stronger and more immediate sexual reaction than that which you had from one finger. Presently you are in the state of a Forme Fruste. Your anus is a source of highly erotic pleasure, much like a woman?s vagina is to her.

You require stimulation of your mangina to reach your full sexual arousal and pleasure. Yet in your current state, you still need a woman to initiate and participate in the stimulation in order for you to be accepting of it. In order for you to fully realize your sexuality you will need specialized training. I am going to have you do three sessions with my associate who will begin to train you to accept your needs as well as explore other aspects of your sexual makeup that may be important. You didn't resist or protest when I told you I was going to penetrate your anus or when I began to stroke your penis. There may also be an element of submissivness that we will need to explore. I want you to return in one week prepared for a one-hour session.

Week 3

The following week I arrived at the Institute's door at the appointed time and it was answered not by the Director, but by a quite attractive younger woman in normal business dress. Come in please, she said, I am your Trainer, and I will be conducting your session today, let's go down the hall to my studio. We entered a room pleasantly decorated with a couch, chairs and a large King-sized bed. She led me over to the couch and we sat.

Today?s session is about getting you comfortable with your needs and the things that create and sustain your arousal. In short, we are going to kiss, explore each other's bodies and have sex together. I am highly sexual, and I assure you that I will enjoy everything that we do, and I will do my best to see that you enjoy it as well.

With that she leaned forward and gave me a long, lingering kiss on the lips and within a few moments her tongue was exploring mine as our bodies entwined. We gradually disrobed bit by bit as we each began to explore each other bodies. Her's was beautiful with large rounded breasts, a flat stomach and long legs. Her hands and mouth were constantly roaming my body in a very talented and skillful way. Eventually, naked, we made our way to the bed and collapsed upon it. I rolled on top of her kissing her all the while. That should have been the moment when I slid a very erect and needy penis between her luscious lips and thrust it deeply inside her. However, we were both quite aware that I was not at all up to that that, at that moment.

Just relax, I am going to do something to help get you in the mood, She whispered. She slid a hand under the coverlet and withdrew a small dildo, already lubricated. Grasping one of my buttocks in her hand, with the other, she began to probe my crevice with the tip of the dildo until the tip touched my anal orifice. At that moment she activated the vibrator and the sensation went through me like an electric shock. She began to probe with the dildo and with a bit of searching penetrated my anus and slowly began fucking me with the dildo. With her free hand she found my cock and gave it a stroke or two until it was hard and dripping precum. She guided it into herself and thrust her hips up to receive it with a deep moan. I began to fuck her hard and deep as she kept up the violation of my anus with the dildo until suddenly, I was cumming hard inside her. For several minutes we lay together stroking each other gently. Then she rolled me over so that she was on top.

In a tone that brooked no disagreement she said, I haven?t cum yet. But I?m going to and I'm going to use you for my pleasure. And with that she lifted up and straddled me, sitting on my chest. I could feel the wetness of her pussy against my skin. She began to slowly slide forward inch by inch until her pubis touched my chin. I am going to ride your face and I want to feel your tongue deep inside me, I want you to drink from me as I flood your mouth, first with your own cum and then mine. She said looking down at me.

Quickly, she moved forward and settled her swollen wet labia on my face and I began to tongue her and suck her as she writhed on me, thrusting her hips and working her clit over my nose, chin and lips. I was getting my first taste of semen as my own ejaculate flowed out of her onto my face. Suddenly she screamed and flooded me with her own rich liquid as it spurted from her pussy. Gradually her movements slowed and finally she slid down my body until her head was resting on my chest.

You did well, very obedient, I didn't tell you in advance but when someone makes me cum hard, I squirt so you had to take the cum of both a man and a woman today. Because of that I think this session was very successful. It confirmed your need, actually your requirement, for penetration and also your tendency to submit to your partner?s desires and needs. Or demands. she said with a smile. We will continue to explore those in our next session. You can get cleaned up in the bath there and I will be back in a few minutes.

Week 4

The following week I arrived at the Institute, expecting, indeed hoping, for a repeat of the lesson of the previous week. As usual, I knocked, and the door was answered by the Trainer in a flowing dressing gown. Without a word, she led me into the same room as before and my anticipation grew. It surprised me when she walked to the armchair, rather than the couch, sat down and in a quite stern voice said, Strip and place your clothes on the shelf behind you. When I was naked, she bade me kneel in front of her. With the tip of her shoe she pushed my flaccid penis back and forth and lifted it up only to let it fall back. I'm sure my embarrassment showed at my lack of arousal.

With a laugh she said, Don't worry, I will get that poor limp dick of yours going in time. But for now, it's my pleasure that I'm interested in. You may begin by kissing begin at my ankles and slowly work your way up my legs using only your mouth and tongue.

I began to do so taking time to thoroughly worship her beautiful long legs. As I reached her knees, she loosened the belt of her robe allowing it to gradually open as I worked my way up her thighs. As I got near their juncture the robe fell away and jutting from her labia was a thick black cock, the end protruding from her like an erect penis, the other end bulbous and inserted firmly in her pussy.

Enjoying the shock on my face, she said You look surprised, I suppose you weren't expecting me to have grown a Cock since last week. This is a Feeldoe, one end goes inside me so I can grip it with the muscles of my pussy and the other end, well, it's a very well-endowed Cock isn't it? The saddle between the two rests on my clit and there is a small vibrator beneath. Fucking with it provides me intense pleasure and I am looking forward very much to using it today. I enjoyed it with my girlfriend last night and she came a lot, but I am afraid I forgot to wash off her dried juices. I'm sure you won't mind if there is a little pussy taste. Start at the base and lick my cock shaft all the way to the head. Be sure to run your tongue all around the base.

She lifted her legs placing each leg over an arm of the chair. Slowly, starting at her clit, I began to use my tongue to lick at the junction of the dildo and her stretched labia on both sides. The rich taste of female arousal was on both the dildo shaft as well as seeping from her.

As I reached the bottom, she gave her next instructions, Mmmm, I like that spot, but use your tongue a little lower down, No, further, further still, Yes! my anus, lick my anus, yes there yes, yes, push your tongue in, make it stiff, and push it in. Yes! God that is so good, it is like an electric shock each time you push in. For a minute or so I worshiped her asshole with my tongue while she stroked her hand up and down on her "Cock" like a man masturbating.

Then grabbing my head, she cried Now take it in your mouth, suck my Cock bitch, suck it. Suck it! She began to thrust the Cock in and out of my mouth as she held my head and pumped me until she screamed out an orgasm.

Collapsing back, she moaned, Oh god, that was good, you are a wonderful bitch slave, god I am so going to enjoy fucking you and cumming over and over while I ride you. Turn around, walk over and stand at the foot of the bed facing the head.

I quickly did as she said, and after a moment she came up behind me and pressed her body against my back. I could feel her hard erect nipples and soft breasts against my skin. But I also felt the hard head of her "Cock" between my legs.

In a firm voice she said, Lie over the end of the bed with your feet on the floor.

As I did so, I felt her slip something around each ankle and pull it snugly. In a moment she told me to spread my legs and pulled them apart securing the ankle straps to the foot posts of the bed, spreading my legs wide apart. I felt her take my buttocks in her hands and spread them opening me to her view. With a voice filled with hunger she breathed, Just look at that tight man pussy, I am so going to enjoy stretching it open with this thick, hard Cock. Even if you don't, I know that you want it. You want my Cock. I know how you need penetration and what it does to you. I can see your cock beginning to stir already.

Even though I could feel that was true, it also filled me with fear, the size of it and the edge of lust in her voice, But I don't know if I can take that much, I've never had anything that big inside me. In a commanding voice she responded, I don't really care, you will take it, I demand it, therefore you have no choice. I want to fuck your mangina until I cum over and over again and that is what I'm going to do. Why do you think I tied your ankles to the bed?

As she talked, I could feel the cold wetness of lubrication spreading over my anus and buttocks then she pushed a finger inside me lubricating my anus inside and out. Then I felt the blunt huge head of the dildo pushing against me pinning me to the bed as she put her hands on my shoulders and began to put her weight on it. Finally, my anal ring gave way and the head entered me stretching me and opening me more that I had ever experienced. Oblivious to my pleading, she slowly worked it into me, pulling back an inch then pressing forward two until she was satisfied that I was adequately impaled. She began to fuck me, slowly at first, then quickening as she approached her orgasm. When the first orgasm subsided, she began to thrust slowly again, increasing the speed and force of her thrusting as she once more reached her peak. She repeated this through three or four orgasms with her Cock inside me. Finally, she collapsed over me exhausted. After a few moments she roused herself, removing the dildo from her pussy, but leaving the cock like portion deep in my mangina.

I felt her hand encircle my cock as she said,?Let?s see how you enjoyed that. Let me take a check. Yes, you are still very hard but haven't cum yet. Let's see with we can do about that. She took the dildo in her hand and slowly withdrew it until the head was just inside my anus, then she pushed it in a few inches pressing the head back and forth just over my prostate. She began to fuck my mangina that way until after a minute or so I exploded in a massive orgasm, ejaculating all over the end of the bed.

Very self-satisfied she commented, Hmmm, that's the way. I think you enjoyed that, all of it actually and it was quite revealing. I will have an interesting report for the Director this week. I will undo your ankle straps and you can get cleaned up. I will see you at the same time next week.?

Week 5

As I approached the Institute for my third session, I did so with a mix of excitement, arousal and fear. Each of the previous sessions had escalated significantly from the one that had come before, so I had no idea what this session would be like. As humiliating as it was to admit, I was beginning to come to grips with my need for penetration and the recognition of my submissive nature. I knocked and was allowed in by the Trainer the same as before. She asked me to follow her and we went down the hall and into the same room as usual.

Strip and kneel before me. She said with no trace of warmth.

I did so at once, kneeling facing her, my head down. She quickly strapped cuffs around both wrists and ankles and then snapped the wrist cuff on each side to the corresponding ankle, leaving me kneeling but totally restrained.

I recommended you to the Director for advancement to the next level and she agreed that you were ready., she explained. When you began your training, you signed a waiver for all treatments necessary. For your first session at this level you will be restrained, for you will submit to it whether or not you wish to proceed. Based on this session we will determine if further restraint is warranted. With that she left the room and I heard her shout down the hall We are ready.

She quickly returned to the room and was shortly followed by a tall, heavily built and completely naked man. He was quite muscled with a shaved cock that was flaccid but still probably 6-7 inches with a thick, broad, flanged purple head. She led him over to stand in front of me, his thick cock just inches from my face. She knelt beside him so that she was face to face with me at my level. She lifted his cock in her hand so that I was looking directly his large hanging testicles.

We also conduct cuckold training for couples. This man is the Bull that participates in that training. She explained. Today this Bull is going to breed you. Look at those man cods, they are filled with his seed for we have kept him from cumming for a week. Today this Bull is going to deposit that huge load of hot semen deep into your mangina. Today he is going to mount you, fuck your man-pussy hard and breed you with a heavy wad of his sperm. You will leave tonight carrying this man's seed deep inside you. Now to demonstrate your total submission to him I want you to first lick and then take into your mouth each of his heavy cum swollen balls. I want you to worship the source of the man semen that you will receive tonight.

Ronc99
Ronc99
67 Followers
12