Treatment at the Institute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she pushed my head forward and I began to run my tongue over the heavy orbs and finally tried to put my lips around them. I could tongue and suck on them, but they were too large to fully take into my mouth. When she was satisfied that I had thoroughly ministered to both she pushed me back. That was adequate, she said, and now you must undergo a further humiliation by using your mouth to arouse and inflame this Bull and get him to the point that he is in a frenzy to pump his manhood deep into your mangina. With that she lowered his cock which was beginning to show the first signs of stirring.

Open your mouth. She commanded.

She lifted his cock in her hand and guided the head to my lips. She slowly glided it around my lips smearing my face with his pre-cum before positioning it in my mouth. Now I want you to suck on his Cock, slowly at first using your tongue then your whole mouth. She explained. Work the head, yes that's the way, suck it slowly in and out between your lips like I taught you, now a little deeper. That's it, keep going and at some point, he will begin at take over. With that she slipped out of the room leaving me alone with the Bull.

I could feel him growing and hardening in my mouth, stretching my lips across the broad flange of the head. He also began to move, pushing slowly and grunting softly. Then I felt his hands grasp my head and he began to move with more purpose, probing the back of my throat with insistency. Finally, with a thrust he pushed past my mouth and sank the length of his now rod hard phallus down my throat, pressing my face to his belly. I began to gag and choke for lack of air and my eyes were watering. After what seemed like an hour, he slowly withdrew his cock from me.

Bitch, you have a good mouth, you have got me ready to pop that man pussy of yours and fuck you to the ground.? He sighed.

With that he tilted me over so that now my face was on the floor, but I was still on my knees and my ass was up in the air. It was then that I realized the Trainer was no longer in the room with us. It was just Him and me. He positioned himself behind me and I began to feel him spread my trembling buttocks and rub his cock along my crack.

No Wait, Wait!? I cried. I'm not sure I want to do this! Wait, please!

Too late Bitch, he grunted, she has already left, and You've got me way too ready for some man-pussy to stop now. Those bitches have kept me from coming for a week and I'm not waiting any longer. You are here, your pussy is lubed and I'm going to have it right now.

I began to feel that thick head pressing at my anal opening and with a grunt he pushed the thick flange inside my anal ring. I gave a scream as he stretched me beyond my limits.

He moaned, Ohhhh, that's good, so tight, bitch I am going to fuck you so hard.

Slowly he began to work the shaft into me inch by inch, pulling back and then thrusting forward, holding my hips to keep me in place. He was stretching me incredibly much more than the dildoe the trainer had used and giving my belly an odd sensation of fullness. But after he settled into a rhythm I began to accommodate and the pressure on my prostate was building to an intense arousal as his cockhead battered it with each thrust. Now my humiliation was complete, I realized I was becoming erect from a man fucking my ass-pussy, and the realization caused me to become even more aroused. His thrusting was becoming even more unrestrained now as he pumped me hard.

He barked, Get back on me! push back bitch! fuck my cock with your pussy.

I found myself doing just that, thrusting back to meet his cock which intensified the brutal fucking I was receiving. Then he emitted a guttural cry and I felt him swell and jerk as he thrust deeply into me. He screamed, Here it is Bitch! take my man seed! I am breeding you with my hot semen!

After a bit his thrusts began to slow as he fully emptied himself into my pussy. Finally, he gave a deep sigh paused for a moment and slowly began to withdraw his softening cock from my tortured mangina. Looking down between my legs he noticed the puddle of semen I had ejaculated just as he had cum inside me. God Bitch!, he exclaimed. You came from getting fucked, you are a hot piece, that was really good. I hope they let me on you again sometime.

With that he stood and left the room, leaving me still restrained on my knees. After a few minutes, the Trainer and Director entered, and the Director knelt beside me.

Looking me over she mused,?Hmmmm. Well it doesn't look like we will need restraints for your next session! Yes, we were watching whole thing through the 2-way mirror and we saw everything. I saw you use your mouth to arouse a man even though you knew that if he was aroused, he would want to fuck your mangina. But, when commanded to do so, you did it. I also saw you meeting his thrusts as he rode you, but most importantly I saw you cum while having your mangina pounded by a man's cock with no woman present.

My initial diagnosis was obviously correct but now you are no longer Forme-Frust. You are now a full- fledged submissive bitch and cum-slut. You have now crossed a major divide from which you can?t retreat: a man has fucked you, bred you with his seed, and made you cum by using his cock in your man-pussy. You have serviced a Cock with both your holes and taken pleasure in doing so. You have some more lessons to go before you are ready to go out and service Men on your own. You still need to experience of a Bull cumming in your mouth and swallowing his seed as well as the service of more than one Bull at the time, but we will provide that training as well. We need to keep you on your knees with you mangina up until it closes enough to keep the Bull's semen from leaking out. I want you to go home today with it in your belly. The Trainer will get you released when you are ready, you can get cleaned up and we will see you next week at the usual time.

If you enjoyed this story I would love to hear about it.

12