Treatment Ch. 02

Story Info
Pam and Steve go to her second visit to the vein doctor.
4.2k words
4.75
4.6k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam's second treatment was this afternoon, and I was hoping she was anticipating it as much as I was. But to be honest, I had no idea where her head was at.

She really surprised me last week, asking me to come with her to her first treatment for 'spider' veins in her legs. I wasn't that enthusiastic until we got into the exam room and found that the doctor had her panty covered pussy exposed and was getting an eyeful. I didn't understand why it thrilled me, or why I didn't say anything, but was rock hard instead. Then Pam revealed that she had known it was happening and was equally as excited. We rushed home and we made it as far as our front room before we attacked each other with carefree abandon.

The high lasted through part of the weekend. We'd both called in late on Friday morning, making love after the boys were picked up for school - our fifth time in about eighteen hours. It was better than our honeymoon!

Well Pam's boss really got on her case about coming in late, and demanded she work a bit late to complete a brief that was due Monday morning. She works as a personal assistant to one of the partners in a big law firm and while Kevin, her boss, is a generally nice guy, he can be a pain in the ass when he's under a time crunch. Probably the fact that he's a junior partner and still trying to climb the ladder at the firm. She was tired, a little frazzled by his attitude, but we still found the desire to make love that night.

Saturday was nothing special. Not bad, but she was not playful when I tried to peek under her robe at breakfast and seemed to have lost the excitement of her experience of Thursday afternoon. Chores were done, the kids played with, and meals served. She can be passive-aggressive when she's avoiding things she doesn't want to deal with, and that night told me she had to do some work on the computer as I was heading up to shower.

I have learned after some years that that meant she was going to stay up until I fell asleep, she didn't want to have sex but didn't want a discussion about it. Even though I had avoided talking fantasy stuff after our Friday morning fling where she'd been very open talking about her feelings, even ending with the declaration that I was going to pick her undies for the next treatment session. We'd laughed and kissed and talked about me selecting various of her sexy panties, or none at all! She seemed open and comfortable with everything.

Sunday we had a beach party in the afternoon. Family and friends gathering for the sixth birthday of my cousin's daughter. The boys were bouncing off the walls with excitement, in their swimsuits at breakfast. Pam seemed fine too, but when we were getting ready she put on shorts instead of a swimsuit. Normally she put on a one-piece suit for the beach, and occasionally I could talk her into a two piece, not that you could really call it a bikini.

"You not swimming?" I asked as casually as possible. I was really hoping she'd be willing to put on the two-piece. Pam has the finest ass of all the women in the family. A gorgeous curved masterpiece of firm, sensuous muscle that drew the eye from a hundred yards. My brothers and cousins all agreed. After last Thursday's escapade, I had thought she might want to show a bit more skin; I'd told her often how nice the two-piece looked on her.

"No, not today," she'd replied absently as she pulled on a pair of shorts over some plain black cotton panties.

The party went fine, the boys had a great time and ate too much cake and soda, and I watched the other women chatter and mingle in their suits, imagining Pam in something skimpy and capturing everyone's full attention.

"Babe, I'm sorry about the party," Pam said as she stepped out of the shower later that night. "I just didn't want anyone asking about these bruises," she said, turning her right leg out to reveal two tiny spots on her upper thigh, about six inches down from her dark bush.

A grin crossed my face. "What bruises?"

She rolled her eyes. "I think people would have noticed, I wasn't going to be naked, you know."

"I didn't say I wanted you naked. And if anyone said anything you could have just told them the truth."

Pam snapped, "I don't want anyone to know."

I shook my head. "I thought you were getting this crap done so you could wear swimsuits and not worry about some discolored veins showing," I said perhaps more harshly than I intended.

The fierceness in her eyes contrasted with the delicate beauty of my bride nude before me, splendid and truly lust-worthy.

"I'm getting this done so I feel better about me. So I CAN be more confident and so I CAN wear sexy things for you and not worry about having old lady legs," she sighed.

"Friday you wanted me to take pictures at the doctor's. You said you wanted that, to post them after this next treatment. For me to decide how much you should show..."

"Yes, you dumb shit. Pictures at the doctor's office, of my panties, stupid, not my face. Only you and my OB could maybe identify me, not the entire family!" Pam scolded me. "You're the one always telling me how beautiful this thing is," she gestured to her bared treasure.

I laughed. "It is a gorgeous pussy, a perfect pussy." My laughter was not appreciated.

"Pam, I.... last week was the most amazing, sexiest thing I have ever witness. I never considered that having another man see your body would make me so hot. But I do want to show you off, and I really got the feeling that you liked it too. No one would have noticed you bruises today. All the guy love your ass, that's what they'd have been looking at," I confessed with unfiltered honesty.

Pam slumped and sat on the toilet, the towel draped over her lap. "I know all the guys would have been looking at my bottom, and even if they'd noticed the bruises it would have been nothing. They'd have been looking, like all of you guys do, to see more, at whether the suit was askew or if a nipple had slipped out. I know that. All women know that. Maybe I ...I wouldn't mind, once these veins are gone. They really bug me, Steve."

I had apologized then, said I didn't realize how important this was to her. She admitted it turned her on incredibly to be exposed, and that she was struggling to understand that. We'd made love, slowly, comfortably as long-married folks do. We hadn't talked about the doctor's visit at all since.

"Hey you," I called to Pam as she pulled up next to me in the parking lot. She'd moved the rest of her appointments, at least those scheduled as of the last visit, to 4pm, the last of the day. And she'd booked all those afternoons to get off from work at 3, so there would be no problems. I wondered what was ahead.

"How you doing?" I asked as I opened her door.

Her smile was bright, full of energy. "I have to pee. Let's go right in so I can use the bathroom before I check in." I wondered if nervousness was good or bad. I had no idea where this was headed, what she'd decided. But she did seem upbeat.

She didn't wear them often, but today she was wearing a skirt; a pretty A line in deep blue that came to just below her knees. Proper for work, yet not overly formal.

She came out of the bathroom, checked in and sat on the small sofa where I had planted myself. She didn't say anything but took l my hand in hers and squeezed. I could feel her shaking.

"You ready, Mrs. Marino?" Bree asked cheerfully opening the inner office door. Pam nearly jumped.

Like the last time, we were led to the last room on the left. The same unshaded window, the one chair for me next to it. The rock music was playing; I was still trying to read Pam.

"Dr. P will be working on the same leg," Bree smiled, looking at the tablet in her hand. She set it down and opened a small cabinet beneath desk. Out came a set of the baggy paper shorts.

"Okay, I'll give you a couple minutes," she said as she handed them to Pam, who smiled wordlessly in return.

"Babe I... I hope you're not upset," she said as she set the shorts on the exam table and stood up. She loosened the belt and set it down, then reached around behind and undid the zipper of the skirt. Staring right at me, she let it fall around her ankles.

"I thought about taking them off when I was in the bathroom....." she actually batted her eyes. "I just couldn't.... not yet. I'm not ready, but I wanted to. I know you want me to. Are you upset?"

Pam stood five feet in front of me in her button-down beige shirt, her two-inch heel pumps and a pair of the sheerest white, high-cut panties she owned.

"Fuck," was all I could get out. In the couple steps it took me to get to her I was fully erect. I wrapped her in my arms and grabbed both ass cheeks hard, pulling her into me. Our mouths met in a long, passionate kiss.

She giggled, "I guess you approve?" as she cupped a hand around my crotch. "I know you want me to show him my whole pussy, to see me wet, but I'm just not ready for that yet," she said breathlessly looking into my eyes. "Now sit and let me finish getting ready."

I took my seat, my mind racing and my cock throbbing. Pam stepped out of the puddled skirt and then did her very best stripper's squat, knees wide as she peered into my soul. She closed her eyes as she ran her hand over her barely covered pussy, a sly smile on her face. Standing, she tossed the skirt to me, then walked over a couple steps and steeped out of her pumps.

This was about how far Dr. P would be from her when she was getting her treatment. The panties were sheer, even more than I had ever paid attention to before. I'd always known they were coming off eventually when it was just us, so yeah they were sexy, but I'd never looked. They were so sheer that I could make out individual hairs, not just a dark mass. Her cleft, which came up her front - she didn't have one of those pussy where everything was hidden below and not visible from the front - was quite apparent. For the first time I realized these things didn't seem to have a gusset, at least not one of those with a double thickness of material, as her bunched up labia could be seen pressing against the tight, very thin material. Pam has a very thick bush but kept herself trimmed around her labia - the contrast was stunning. There was no doubt what you were seeing, the deep pink of her delicate folds seemed to be screaming for attention.

Pam sighed. "Too bad nobody but you gets to see this," she said as she stood in front of the window. "Oh, and my doctor..."

She went back to the exam table and picked up the shorts, then tuned back to me and sat on the table to slip on the shorts. She had them to her thighs when she stopped and looked down at herself. One hand on the shorts, she used her other to pull in the sides of the already high cut of the panties, more of her dark curls being revealed. She looked at me and asked "Is that okay, Baby?"

I was too stunned to answer, but it didn't matter as Bree tapped at the door and began to enter asking the rhetorical, "Are you ready?" Pam pulled the paper shorts up and sat back on the table.

The was no denying that I was as hard as I had ever been. Shit, I wanted to pull my cock out and stroke right there, I was so turned on. But, I'd never said anything about Pam showing her whole pussy, wet or otherwise. We'd made love a bunch in the last week, and I'd said over and over how beautiful she was and how the situation had been very erotic. I had intentionally avoided making any suggestions as I didn't want to push Pam into doing anything she was uncomfortable with. I'd not even brought up her offer from last week that I select what she wear to the exam. I admit, I had encouraged her over the years to dress a bit more sexy, and was very open in telling her when I noticed other guys looked at her and how proud it made me to have such a gorgeous woman as my wife. But I assiduously avoided being 'that' guy who told his wife or girlfriend how to dress or what kind of things I 'demanded' sexually. We mutually explored our likes and dislikes, I never forced Pam to do anything.

Bree began to get things ready on the side table, then referred to her tablet.

"Okay, we'll be doing the same leg today. Looks like he plans to hit five or six areas. We'll be doing the upper leg; as he always says 'A leak in the attic means a flood in the basement.' Dr. P will block off some of these upper peripherals so you don't get blood collected lower down, okay?"

"That makes sense," Pam answered. I noticed her taking a deep breath, as if to steel herself. Or was it to calm herself as she just had confirmed that Dr. P would be working 'up high.'"

"I'm afraid I have to cut these back some," Bree said, the scissors already in her hand and reaching for the shorts.

"I don't even know why we bother with these things," Pam smiled. "I could just take them off."

I nearly fell out of my chair. My cock grew even harder, if that were possible. Even Bree seemed taken aback.

"Um, well..." she hesitated. "I supposed, if you're comfortable with that? You'd still be draped, of course."

"Of course. The drape will be fine," Pam said with a wave of her hand. She sat up, stepped on to the table step and pulled the shorts down, handing them to Bree after stepping out of them. As Bree turned to toss the paper shorts in the waste can, Pam winked at me and mouthed 'I love you.' Then she sat back down, a smile on her face, and reclined back on to the pillow.

"Yeah, that's better," Pam commented. "those stupid things are itchy anyhow."

Bree had a little smirk on her face. I think I saw her hesitate for a split second as she turned back and saw what Pam had on. Pam certainly had my very full attention. Very full.

"Okay, Mrs. Marino. I need you to bend this knee up. Good, now drop this to the side," Bree instructed as she touched Pam's knee. "Great, yeah, that's perfect. Let me get you draped and we can have Dr. P come in."

Bree went to the side table to grab the drape. I stared at Pam, her one leg drawn up and frog-legged to the side in those sheer panties. She was suggestive, erotic, on display as she had only ever been for me. The movement had brought the panties up and in, they had folded into her labia, with the right lip almost fully out of the panties. It was obvious to me that she was excited by the swell and deep flush evident on her most intimate parts. I was entranced, her beauty, her womanhood exposed. I wanted her covered, I wanted her seen. I'd let this be her choice and I was thrilled beyond comprehension.

It seemed minutes. My heart thundered. Finally, Bree flipped out the drape and began to cover Pam. This time I was sure I saw her hesitate and look distinctly at Pam's intimacy, but then she recovered and began to pull off the tape and place it along Pam's leg. I smiled, hiding it as best I could. Even from where I sat, Bree had not covered Pam well - or maybe she had covered her as she'd been taught, as Dr. P had instructed her to cover his 'leg models.' I was so proud to be married to this fabulous, beautiful woman!

Dr. P entered seconds later, or did it seem like that as I was happy Pam that was finally going to be able to show herself to this man.

"Mr. Marino, good to see you today. I hope you are doing well," he nodded in my direction as he stepped up to the table.

"And how are you, Pam?" he asked as he laid his hand on her knee. "Has there been any pain or discomfort since last week?"

"Fine," she answered, her voice a little tremulous, whether from excitement or nerves. "No pain, just a bit of bruising."

"Hmm, I see," Dr. P said without emotion. I couldn't tell where he was actually looking but was sure the bruises were not his focus. He turned and Bree helped him slip on his gown, then he snapped on some gloves. As he'd been turned to put on the gown, I couldn't help but notice that Dr. P was most assuredly erect, the scrubs he wore tented.

"Let me take a closer look before we get started. I want to make sure there are no problems," he said evenly.

Pam took a quick breath, I wasn't sure it was from his stiffness touching her leg, or the gloved hand he rested above her bruise. He leaned closer. Overcome with voyeuristic arousal and an awkward pride in my wife's exposure, I rose and stood next to him. I needed to see her as he was seeing her, see him touching her though somewhere inside I was screaming for him to not.

"Any tenderness?" he asked, his face less than a foot from her body as he touched around the bruise.

"No," Pam breathed softly.

"And if I press here?" he asked.

It was subtle, the press more a slight tug as he stretched her skin toward the lateral edge. It was all that was needed, her partially exposed labia came out of her panty and lay bright pink under our eyes. Pam has magnificent long labia minora. Not, perhaps, the wings of a Swallowtail, but a butterfly shape and length that I adore, delicate and suggestive.

I looked to see Pam wide-eyed. Did she realize?

"You okay?"

She nodded.

"Okay if I get a picture of the bruises?"

The corners of her mouth turned up and she nodded again.

"That's an excellent idea, we should record this for reference. Bree, my tablet, please.," he said turning to his assistant.

We took our pictures. Pam lay still with her eyes closed, legs open.

"Everything looks perfect from my perspective. Let's get on with today's procedure," Dr. P said after taking several photos and handing the tablet over his shoulder to Bree.

"Ah, a number 3 tray, today please," Dr. P requested.

Bree provided the tray, and Dr. P laid it on the table, over the drape and between Pam's legs. Unwrapping it, he 'inadvertently' moved the cloth, sliding the drape more towards Pam's left, giving an even more provocative view of her as the whole of her pudenda was now visible from both the front and bottom.

I took a few more pictures as he began the treatments. Dr. P was completely professional. Actually, I couldn't say he had been unprofessional in any way. I mean, Pam had chosen what to wear as far as underwear, his staff had offered her the ugly paper shorts and she had chosen to remove them. She'd been draped, though very ineffectively. He'd been gowned and gloved when he examined her, and she had shown him the bruises. Could I really, honestly say that he'd tugged at her skin to get that pretty pink lip to pop out? He had her permission to get pictures, and I'd asked her if it was okay.

I watched what he was doing, and even got a few pictures of him poking those thingies into Pam's leg, with her amazing pussy as background. I know it was bad, but I though I could maybe show some friends the pictures of the treatment Pam was getting for the spider veins and pretend I didn't realize what else was in the photo. I wouldn't point it out, but what guy would miss that?

Forty minutes later, Dr. P had finished and Bree had cleaned up. Alone in the room, Pam remained laying on the table with me beside her.

"How you doing?" I asked. She had her eyes closed.

"Being naughty is kinda fun" she smiled and moved a hand to my crotch. I had been hard for nearly an hour. "Though today hurt more than last time. It's pretty tender on the upper leg."

"Naughty, huh?" I said with a smile. I scrolled through my gallery and brought up the first picture.

"This naughty?" I asked tapping her arm.

She opened her eyes and took my phone. Her eyes went wide, her mouth opened.

"Did Dr P..."

"Saw it and took pictures too. I'm so proud of you, Pam," I smiled and bent down to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around me and held tight.

"God that was thrilling!" she exclaimed. "I didn't realize.... Omg, did I do that? Really?" Her hand went to her partially exposed pussy.

I lied. "Uh-huh, I think when you moved your legs for Bree. I didn't have a chance to say anything cuz Dr. P came in right then," I said.

She began to laugh. "That's was so..., I can't believe I.... Jeezus, I'm so fucking hot right now," she said with fire in her eyes. Her hand rubbed her partially clad pussy, the other rubbing me through my pants. Pam never swore; this was an unexplored aspect of my wife and her libido.

12