Treatment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed me back, swung her legs off the table and pulled her panties completely off, then she hopped back on the table, put her heels on the table and spread her legs.

"Get a picture of me at my doctor's office," she demanded.

"Pam?" I hesitated.

"All of me, I don't care, we can crop it later," she smiled seductively. I shot away.

"Fuck," she said with an edge. She began tugging at the buttons on her shirt. In seconds it was off, and her bra followed almost before the shirt hit the floor.

"Shoot," she demanded as she posed leaning against the table in a full-frontal view. She walked over, stepped into her pumps and walked to the window. Facing it, her front showing to the woods, she pushed her fantastic ass at me and said "So the guys like my ass?"

"You sure?" I asked, the phone in my hand at my side.

"Yes!" she answered wickedly. "Let them see that you're the luckiest son-of-a-bitch in the world, and that it's an even better ass than they dreamed. I love you for... I love you for letting me be me always."

She took a couple steps back from the window, spread her feet wide, and then bent at the waist.

"Damn, I want to get fucked so bad?" she ran her hand over her labia, pulling them down and separating them. "Do you think they'd like to see this too?"

"They'd pay money for that," I said honestly.

She looked back and smiled wantonly, "Make sure you can see my face. I want anyone seeing this to know it's me. It's my pussy they're wanting to fuck." This side of Pam was new, unrealized, and incredibly erotic. She'd always shied away when I suggested any kind of erotic pictures, and never ever gave me any inkling that she'd be okay with me even letting someone see a photo of her in a bikini, let aione like this!

I took several photos, full and close-ups.

"Everything alright?" came Bree's voice from the other side of the door. I was relieved, after my heart started again, that she hadn't just walked in as she usually did.

"Yes," Pam answered. "I'm just a little light-headed and thought I'd wait a few minutes before getting up."

"Do you need anything, Mrs. Marino? Water or a cold towel?" Bree asked genuinely concerned.

Pam was stifling a laugh, sitting splay-legged on the chair and pulling at her nipples as she motioned me to continue taking photos.

"No, I'm fine, really fine," she winked at me. "We'll be out in a couple minutes."

"Alright, let me know if there's anything I can do to help."

"Okay, thanks," Pam said.

She leaned forward and grabbed my belt. She pulled me to her and looking up as seductively as I had ever seen added in a whisper. "I'm going to swallow your cock first."

She nearly did.

12