Treats at Melanie's

Story Info
Melanie's unruly nipples get into trouble around town.
8.3k words
4.42
21.8k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing from Lunch at Melanie's...

Melanie drifted into a timeless void and darkness overcame her. After an indeterminate while, she awoke and opened her eyes only to find that everything was still dark.

The last thing she remembered was the Archmage, who had suddenly appeared in the living room of the apartment she shared with Katrina. The Archmage's immense nude breasts had filled the room from floor to vaulted ceiling, and the powerful magical energy they radiated had left her struggling to remain standing, but had she imagined it? That impossible bosom had seemed so real, and she could still feel a curious warm sensation on her hips where the Archmage's huge nipples had wrapped around her.

And what of Katrina? Her roommate had moved in only a few days earlier, soon revealing herself to be an apprentice mage, and in that time Mel had more than a few encounters with Kat's liquid magic. She last remembered seeing Kat standing by her side in their living room, her roommate's blonde hair soaked through with her own breast milk. They were holding hands, and she had been squeezing Kat's hand tightly...

After a moment pondering, she found herself distracted by a pressure against her skin. There was a warm, fleshy mass squeezing gently in on her from all sides. She felt it across her entire body, realizing suddenly that she was nude within this dimensionless dark space.

She reached to her sides, pushing the warmth away, and soon began flailing with both arms and legs. Her fleshy prison was as unyieldingly firm as it was vast, though, and it swelled firmly back into place after each of her blows. She noted with interest that, rather than a single large shape, it felt more akin to being squeezed gently from both sides between two distinct masses.

As much space as she had created, there always seemed to be more of the jiggly darkness surrounding her, which for all its staggering expanse and curious nature at least felt reassuringly warm on her skin. Drawing her arms in towards her body, leaving seemingly barely any air around her, she was relieved to find she didn't have any trouble breathing. What magic was this?

There was something else, too: a dull throbbing that she recognized as a powerful magical presence somewhere nearby. It felt simply divine, as if she were absorbing it, growing from it, and making its power part of her being, merely by being so close to its source. She felt herself getting hotter, her arousal buoyed as much by the electric magical potential as from the sensation of warm flesh against her skin.

Flipping herself head over heels, she had the distinct sense that she was now hanging upside-down. She paused, the blood rushing to her head, before rotating around the other way until she felt herself upright once again. Pushing herself in the opposite direction, she ascended upwards, climbing ever higher, and kept squeezing and sliding and rubbing until a ray of blinding sunlight shone upon her through a small crack in the flesh.

She thrust her arms straight out with all of her might, forcing the opening wide...

...only to reveal Mistress Zara's beautiful visage beaming down at her. She blinked rapidly, her eyes adjusting to the bright light, and she was certain that she'd glimpsed behind Zara the front door of the apartment she shared with Katrina.

Zara winked knowingly at her and held a finger to her lips. A moment later the opening slammed shut, leaving her in darkness once more.

Mel's heart was racing. The warm flesh wrapping around her whole body, supporting her entire weight, could only be... Mistress Zara's enormous breasts. Could she escape? Did she even want to? If she did, she'd be nude in public... or wherever Zara was taking her.

Zara's great fleshy abundance felt simply wonderful as it slid against her skin, and Mel felt herself becoming even more aroused. Her unruly nipples, which had been magically enhanced earlier that day by Katrina and Zara, started swelling thicker and longer.

She focused on them, bringing her teats to the front of her mind. As big as they were, she sensed a nearly unbounded potential within them, as if she could merely will them to become as huge as she desired. They were quickly hardening with her arousal, becoming longer and thicker as they reflected her growing need.

There was something else, too: a strange new sensation, almost like a sixth sense, that allowed her to visualize just how large they had become. At this moment she knew, with a strangely assured certainty, that her hard teats each extended from her areolae about the length of her outstretched arm. They were nearly at their full lengths, thrusting far ahead into the fleshy darkness between Zara's breasts.

Suddenly the entire world seemed to... bounce? She felt herself falling for a moment, reaching bottom, then rocketing upwards once more. It happened again a second later, then again and again before she realized that Mistress Zara was walking, no doubt in her magical stiletto heels, and Mel was being carried along for the ride, safely tucked between and completely concealed by her Mistress' immense breasts.

Mel found herself boggling at how large Zara's breasts must be to contain her. There was also the incredible magic that Zara had no doubt employed to stand upright, let alone walk at such an intrepid pace. Her Mistress' power was truly immense, and she felt herself burning even hotter, as if her mistress' breasts were fueling her arousal across every inch of her nude skin. Her fleshy prison became slick with her sweat, and she felt herself sliding around as she bounced along with Zara.

Mel could sense her magically enhanced nipples had fully extended, reaching their immense new lengths. She had yet to see them, but she knew innately just how hugely thick and long they had become. With her arms extended forwards through Zara's flesh, she wrapped her fingers around her own throbbing teats, knowing that she couldn't reach their distended tips. She felt them pulsing, burning hot as they stretched even farther forwards, rubbing against each other as Zara's flesh squeezed them together.

She was giving quick loving squeezes to her left teat while she ran her hand up and down her right nipple as far as her arm could reach. She could feel herself nearly white-hot at her core, cresting on the edge of a thunderous climax, when her bouncy habitat suddenly stopped bouncing and came to an abrupt rest.

She held her breath, wondering if Mistress Zara somehow knew what she was up to.

"Hrnnn mkh rhlghghlglhg," she heard Zara's distinct voice say, the hot flesh of Zara's breasts vibrating around her ears and muffling the sound.

She rolled around to point her stomach down, parallel to where she imagined the floor to be. She pushed herself forwards, straining to move ahead, and lifted upwards underneath both of her own huge breasts, trying to urge her nipples forward until they broke free into the cool evening air.

"Rhll ghrhg grlhrlhrgu!" she heard an unfamiliar feminine voice say.

"Dkhra," came Zara's reply to Mel's muffled ears.

There were few desserts that Zara enjoyed more than ice cream, and what better treat on a warm summer evening than a cone piled high with toppings? Plus, this excursion would allow her to look after Melanie, her newest apprentice — the poor girl had just fainted in the presence of the Archmage's breasts — and show her a trick or two at the same time, all while giving Mel's roommate Katrina a brief respite for her own study. And besides, Zara didn't mind any opportunity to flaunt her incredible figure to the other girls around town.

This small ice cream parlor was just around the corner from Mel's apartment, making it ideal for a quick and tasty dessert. Having placed her order at the window, Zara turned around to rest her immense bosom next to the parlor's doorway.

Melanie felt a rush of cool air across the tips of her nipples. She had focused all her energy on encouraging her teats to grow as long as possible, thinking that the least she could do would be to put them to use thanking her mistress, and she had finally succeeded in exposing the ends of her nubs to the cool evening air.

She felt herself heating up again, and with a grinning realization, spread her legs wide from within her fleshy home. Moaning softly, she thrust her hips back and forth, rubbing her pussy all around the inner wall of her mistress' enormous breast.

In the fogginess of her arousal, she found herself unable to focus on much more than the burning heat in her pussy and the huge lengths of her incredibly sensitive nipples. She still couldn't see their true size, but she could sense somehow they had continued stretching longer, each of them now rivaling the length and thickness of her arms.

She remembered earlier that afternoon, when Zara's magic had saved her and Katrina alike from a miscast growth spell. She had grown huge across most of Kat's bed, but even that incredible swelling paled in comparison to this intoxicating experience of her entire body being caressed between the hot flesh of her mistress' immense breasts.

The ice cream parlor's waitress, a girl with fiery red hair wearing a short skirt and blouse, stepped outside through the shop's front door carrying a large brown bag. She politely averted her eyes from the vast expanse of Zara's cloth-covered bosom, instead squinting at the receipt taped to the bag.

"Zara?"

She made eye contact with Zara, who beamed back from beyond the vast expanse of her bosom. She was standing at the far opposite end, though, and found herself frozen in place, trying to decide which way to circumnavigate the immense cloth-covered mounds filling most of her vision.

Melanie knew that she was close to her goal, feeling the cool summer breeze on her nipples as they extended beyond Zara's bosom. She reached forward, through the warm jiggly darkness, to grasp the base of her own throbbing teats. She willed them to continue swelling longer as she squeezed them tightly, sensing their tips thrusting even further into the evening air. With a final surge of growth, she gasped when she felt their fleshy tips rubbing against firm, warm skin.

This, she was certain, must be Zara's leg! Now she could finally endeavor to properly thank her mistress. She focused her magic once again, feeling her thick nipples stretching even longer.

The waitress, having decided on a clockwise approach around Zara's bosom, had just taken her first step when something warm and firm bumped against her. She stopped in her tracks and glanced downwards. Her mouth fell open as she ran her eyes along the fleshy teats bouncing gently against her leg. She traced along their thick lengths with her eyes, following them until they disappeared underneath the edge of Zara's enormous cloth-wrapped bosom.

"M... Miss Zara, I believe your, ah, nipples... OH!" she stammered, gasping suddenly when they surged longer in mere seconds, one of them wrapping twice around her right leg and the other continuing upwards to hover in the air near her face. She bit her lip, feeling the nipple's burning hotness against her bare skin, while eyeing the other teat near her head. It squeezed ever so gently around her leg, growing further and wrapping around again, reaching upwards until, with a final surge, its tip thrust forwards from between her upper thighs. It waved lewdly in the air, mere inches from her groin.

"Miss, I'm flattered, but you can always tip in caaa—"

Melanie's nipple had at that moment thrust itself upwards, rubbing and grinding itself against the panty-covered mound above, while its twin extended further to rub gently against the waitress' cheek. The waitress had never before had she seen such impossibly huge breasts, and found herself lost in the delirious sensations of being pleasured by this woman's incredible nipples.

"Zaraaaa!" she cried, vigorously thrusting her hips and grinding her pussy against the thick, hard nipple between her legs. With her mouth open in pleasure, she turned her head ever so slightly to the side and slurped Melanie's other nipple into her mouth. She sucked hard on it, amazed at how its thickness completely filled her mouth.

Although Zara couldn't see the nature of the waitress' plight beyond the great swells of her bosom, she had felt Mel's every movement and quickly surmised what had befallen the poor girl: her newest apprentice had gotten confused about which way she was facing. Melanie thought herself to be pleasuring her mistress, but had instead thrust her nipples far in the other direction, in front of Zara and around the waitress.

Mel was cresting near the peak of her own climax. She flushed with the thought that her magically enhanced nipple seemed to be thrilling her mistress, and felt no small amount of pride along with her pleasure. She grinned at the prospect of sharing some of these new tricks with Katrina and paused for a moment, centering her beautiful blonde roommate in her thoughts. She hoped that Kat had recovered from their earlier encounter with Zara.

Katrina had indeed, and was standing at that moment in the living room of the apartment she shared with Melanie, studying an incantation she'd never cast before. She couldn't stop thinking about Melanie's magically enhanced nipple having grown long enough to flop over her own ear, and her temporary separation from that cute brunette made her ache all the more.

Mel had been practicing magic for only a few hours, Kat realized, and in that time she'd demonstrated her incredible natural ability more than once. Kat was especially impressed by the skill with which Mel had wielded her incredible nipples in her bedroom, and she had been newly inspired to seek ways to grow her own nipples to match.

Staring at her own notes in a small leather-bound journal, Kat was facing her own predicament: her writing had smudged, and the entire page was damp and smelled faintly of milk. She had prepared for this spell an extra large glass jar filled to the brim with her breast milk, the huge container merely a small part of her daily production. She frowned; her milk was the primary ingredient for most of her incantations, but without her notes she was uncertain how much to use.

Although this unfamiliar spell was somewhat outside of her expertise, being part of the growth school while her training had been in liquid magic, it should have the effect of growing her nipples and bestowing a degree of control over them. She hoped she'd soon be able to go teat-to-teat with Melanie's incredible natural talents. With just a few substitutions and alterations to suit her style as a liquid mage, she hoped to have quite a surprise ready for when Melanie returned home.

The jar of milk smelled simply divine, testing her patience, as she was all too familiar with her milk's delicious taste. After a moment staring at it she shrugged; Mistress Zara had always said that magic rewarded experimentation. What could possibly go wrong?

She patted the sides of her enormous bosom, which had been swelling larger with milk while she was distracted preparing her spell. She was now nearly as large as she'd be after a long night's rest, the bottom swells of her huge breasts resting heavily below her hips. Even with both arms fully extended before her, she was nowhere near able to grasp her own throbbing teats, although she'd certainly planned on doing just that as soon as her nipple growth took effect.

She reached out with her right arm, placing it flat against the great underside of her right breast. In her other hand she hefted the large glass jar to her lips, pausing hesitantly. A few sips brought the familiar taste of her milk to her tongue, which she savored for a moment, sighing happily. Swallowing quickly, she tilted the jar back, drinking its entire contents as quickly as she could, then set it aside.

Focusing her energy inwards, she gathered magical potential within herself, channeling it through the huge mass of her bosom, but at the last moment an unexpected image formed in her mind. It was Melanie, the pretty brunette with whom she'd become so close, and her feelings for her roommate nearly overcame her magic, leaving her almost unable to maintain control, and she felt her spell cresting, barely contained within her, frothing and writhing as it struggled to escape, until she released it with a loud cry and a massive burst of magical energy —

Several blocks away, Mistress Zara was chuckling at the ice cream parlor's waitress. That poor girl had Melanie's nipple wrapped twice around her torso like a large fleshy python, although she didn't seem to mind, seeming to be lost in pleasure and shuddering as it rubbed gently around her body.

From her position deep between Zara's expansive breasts, Melanie felt a sudden curious sensation that was somehow familiar, although she couldn't place it. At once, the image of Katrina rushed to the front of her mind, momentarily overcoming everything else about her curious situation. She found herself wondering what Kat was up to right now.

Zara had just resolved to try and calm Melanie down when the entire world seemed to flicker for a moment. She recognized immediately that a powerful magical discharge had occurred somewhere in the vicinity. Centering herself and becoming still, she snapped her fingers to perform a minor cantrip. The oversized dark cloth fabric wrapped around her chest detached itself, falling to the ground and leaving her colossal nude breasts exposed to the world.

She squeezed large handfuls of her bosom with both hands and cast a quick divination to scry the source of the magical disturbance; sure enough, the direction and distance put it squarely within Melanie and Katrina's apartment. She chuckled to herself, thinking that maybe she should have brought both of them along with her on this errand.

Melanie's nipple had grown even longer, extending from around the waitress' torso to now rub insistently against her cheek while its twin remained lodged in her mouth. So grand were Zara's breasts that the waitress tore her eyes away from the nipple creeping up the side of her face, instead trying to take in as much of Zara's magnificence as possible while she sucked on Mel's teat.

The facade of the ice cream parlor seemed to tilt strangely askew for an instant, leaving her blinking and rubbing her eyes. The impossible bosom before her and the nipples wrapped around her and in her mouth had suddenly vanished as Zara's teleportation spell took effect. A second later, almost as an afterthought, the takeout bag in her hand suddenly winked out of existence.

Katrina knew right away that something unexpected had happened. Her growth spell should have been localized in her nipples, but she could feel an increasing warmth throughout the entirety of her huge chest. It was matched by an insistent throbbing near her center, her arousal cresting in waves as her body was racked with powerful magic. And there was still the insistent image of Melanie at the forefront of her mind, distracting her and leaving her longing for her roommate's touch.

She shuddered, the movement of her shoulders casting great jiggling waves throughout her enormous bosom, then froze in place when she felt an unexpected rough sensation against the bottoms of her huge breasts. She arched her neck, peering around her bosom to confirm what she already knew to be true: her colossal breasts were still growing larger, already having swollen large enough to brush against the ground while she stood upright.

She could feel a warm, sticky liquid soaking through her jeans. She turned to the large jar of milk, thinking that she'd spilled some of it on herself. No, she'd drunk it all; she could see it now contained but a few drops of an opaque white liquid. She blushed, realizing suddenly that her pussy was soaking her arousal through her clothing. She quickly stripped off her jeans and panties and stood nude, resting some of her weight on her bosom. She paused to catch her breath, feeling her enormous breasts creeping along the carpet as they swelled ever larger.